TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Question about the one of the treats: What is that bat creature with the red eyes eating?

I hope it's not brains. Please tell me it's not brains.

...you know what? Never mind; might just be better off not knowing tongue.gif

It looks something like this. Pardon my ugly sketch. I was hurrying. ~Sorry, ignore my edit!~

A bigger map of the cornmaze.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thank you TJ and Artists for making such a wonderful event! It's fun. I kinda miss the mystery of the other events but this is really great as well!

I'm also having trouble seeing my fortune. (I use internet explorer.) That source code thing really helps. The fortune complimented my shirt...

Also for those who are having trouble with the corn Maze:

(I will take these down if these maps are not allowed.)

Corn Maze Map: -removed per artist request-

Now back to studying and treat hunting! *flees*

Edited by rubyshoes

Do you know who drew Esmeralda the fortune teller? I love her! And I wanted to ask if I could use a part of that image as my forum avatar

Do you know who drew Esmeralda the fortune teller? I love her! And I wanted to ask if I could use a part of that image as my forum avatar

That would be Kit, (Hawaiianbabidoll). smile.gif

This event is so far fun~

I got IE and i just clicked on the fortune and i saw my fortune it said:

"You should expect a windfall within two weeks. Keep your eyes open for happy opportunities."

I wonder what happy opprtunites..? :3

The only thing at the end of the corn maze is a zombiefied dragon. On a brighter note, the art for it is REALLY COOL. xd.png (don't worry, there's the option to run and like a Eevee get away safely)

But- does anyone know if there's anything in the dead ends? (I never ran into one and I was LOOKING for them. xd.png )

Well, on my Kindle I can see my fortune, but can't play the set game, maze I can play. On my computer with Internet Explorer, not sure which version, I can't see my fortune, I can play the set game, maze I can play. Later on I'll try the advice and on my computer right click the fortune and see if I can find today's. ("Never tickle a sleeping dragon." Pretty good advice, I'd say. laugh.gif )

Edited to add---- the right click trick worked! Just have to read thru a bunch of coding.......

Edited by kzspot

The only thing at the end of the corn maze is a zombiefied dragon. On a brighter note, the art for it is REALLY COOL. xd.png (don't worry, there's the option to run and like a Eevee get away safely)

But- does anyone know if there's anything in the dead ends? (I never ran into one and I was LOOKING for them. xd.png )

There is nothing in the dead ends.. All it says is

"Dead end. The only thing to do is to go back to the ____" (the blank is because you can go back east,west, etc....)

Are there still just 45 treats to find? I want to know how much I should worry about getting this done, and TJ's been known to add more throughout the week. xd.png

~Feathers

I've got 45 treats and I think that's all for the moment? Doing pretty good on catching bred eggs and trading for what I need, but I'm running out of Magis! Having tons of fun though. I love the corn maze, although it would be cool if there was something to find in it other than the surprise at the end. The set game is frustrating but fun, the story booth is adorable, and the House of Marvels made me laugh. Overall, great job to everyone who worked on this event!

Also, I haven't been following this thread, but is there any indication that the carnival setting (with the moon and trees in the background) might become a permanent site skin? I love it!

i got always bring a banana to a party lolz

Awesome Doctor Who reference. biggrin.gif

I just got "I believe in Sherlock Holmes" as my fortune. LOL!

Edited by SanguineWolf

Thank you TJ and Artists for making such a wonderful event! It's fun. I kinda miss the mystery of the other events but this is really great as well!

I'm also having trouble seeing my fortune. (I use internet explorer.) That source code thing really helps. The fortune complimented my shirt...

Also for those who are having trouble with the corn Maze:

(I will take these down if these maps are not allowed.)

Corn Maze Map: -removed-

Now back to studying and treat hunting! *flees*

The artist of the map requested the images not be used this way, several pages back. I will try to find the original comment.

Edit: It was Nakase, this is the comment. The art is not supposed to be re-uploaded like this without permission.

Edited by rubyshoes

Today's Fortune for me:

Someone is thinking about you right now.

Aww, that's nice!! biggrin.gif

Whoever made the rat treat, THANK YOU SOO MUCH! It is very very cute smile.gif

Yeah, it's cute until you're dealing with rl rats. There are rats in one of the hay barns here, and they're chewing through hoses to try and find water, also trying to get my chicken food at night, and my reaction to to the sprite? "OH NO, there's ANOTHER rat!" xd.png

Yeah, okay, it really is cute, IF you don't have to deal with their destructive side. rolleyes.gif

Yeah, it's cute until you're dealing with rl rats. There are rats in one of the hay barns here, and they're chewing through hoses to try and find water, also trying to get my chicken food at night, and my reaction to to the sprite? "OH NO, there's ANOTHER rat!" xd.png

Yeah, okay, it really is cute, IF you don't have to deal with their destructive side. rolleyes.gif

You have chickens? Cool!

Aww, someone is thinking about me right now!

It MUST be true, Esmeralda read it in my fortune!

Still having a lovely Halloween, collecting the goodies at a leisurely pace, browsing the carnival, and hovering protectively over my beautiful new eggs.