TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Yeah, it's cute until you're dealing with rl rats. There are rats in one of the hay barns here, and they're chewing through hoses to try and find water, also trying to get my chicken food at night, and my reaction to to the sprite? "OH NO, there's ANOTHER rat!" xd.png

Yeah, okay, it really is cute, IF you don't have to deal with their destructive side. rolleyes.gif

The only rats I have are in the freezer! I keep snakes and tarantulas so I was delighted when I saw the snake one and spider sprites biggrin.gif

I want more tricks :/

They'll add more on the day of halloween or the day before probably. Be on the lookout.

I want more tricks :/

Don`t worry we will get more treats, as always TJ ads some more as we get close to 31.10, but we might not get them this year, no one knows but TJ

Don`t worry we will get more treats, as always TJ ads some more as we get close to 31.10, but we might not get them this year, no one knows but TJ

Oh, this is my first halloween, I didn't know that xd.png

That makes me smile smile.gif Thanks!

Hi Mommy_Kitty (interesting nickname btw lol ) Thanks for the information... i'm excited about it!

Edited by IloveDragons

Only 7 more to get the 45. smile.gif They are all great, but so far, the black dragon one is my favorite. tongue.gif

Hooray! I have my first cracked egg! lol One of my Pumpkins just cracked. I can't wait for these guys to hatch. Should be just after midnight!!

*dances around*

Oh, this is my first halloween, I didn't know that xd.png

That makes me smile smile.gif Thanks!

Hi Mommy_Kitty (interesting nickname btw lol ) Thanks for the information... i'm excited about it!

The name does not stand for what most people think it does, it is kind of a long story on how i got it.

How do you guys get them all so fast? I got 5 lol

they drop every 8 to 17 min apart, and were dropping since yesterday 00:00 so it was not hard for us to catch all that were released so far.

How do you guys get them all so fast? I got 5 lol

I found reviewing descriptions refreshes the screen often enough to get a bunch of goodies without having to watch the clock.

Edit - LOL, a stage 1 lurker hatchling description came up, and my first thought was to click on the sprite thinking it was one of the Halloween treats. xd.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Yeah, it's cute until you're dealing with rl rats. There are rats in one of the hay barns here, and they're chewing through hoses to try and find water, also trying to get my chicken food at night, and my reaction to to the sprite? "OH NO, there's ANOTHER rat!" xd.png

Yeah, okay, it really is cute, IF you don't have to deal with their destructive side. rolleyes.gif

It's still cute if the real-life rats you're dealing with are pets. And since that one has coloring that only occurs in domesticated rats, that's definitely what I see. :3

they drop every 8 to 17 min apart, and were dropping since yesterday 00:00 so it was not hard for us to catch all that were released so far.

Oh good to know! (This is my first year on dragcave)

Are the tricks and treats just for fun or do you get something at the end?

I found reviewing descriptions refreshes the screen often enough to get a bunch of goodies without having to watch the clock.

So does refreshing the AP. xd.png;

I did not watch the time, was at work yesterday and still managed to get all 45 in a day without having to be in front of comp whole the time.

It's still cute if the real-life rats you're dealing with are pets. And since that one has coloring that only occurs in domesticated rats, that's definitely what I see. :3

I have to agree, it doesn't matter what pets you have if you love them you love them. I would like a pet rat but the smell would drive my snakes wild so I can't, I'll just have to settle for this Halloween sprite biggrin.gif

I haven't actually got the rat sprite yet though and I only have 6 left to get, probably be my last lol.

Edit: Refreshed after writing this comment and got it! So cute!

Edited by Trial

I just realized that I got all 45........

Edit: I think it's a bit OCD but I want the items to be X times 6. dry.gif

Edited by love_HP

I just realized that I got all 45........

Edit: I think it's a bit OCD but I want the items to be X times 6. dry.gif

I feel the same. But every year the items just wont just sit and be tidy in their rows mad.gif

I'm loving this carnival! :3

My fortune is: "Stay home tomorrow, nothing good will come of leaving."

True, because there's a storm approaching us tomorrow and Monday! xd.png

Is it 5 minutes or 10 minutes between treats? If it's 5, I don't want to be waiting 10 minutes and slowing myself down. :3

edit: nevermind, I see it was answered further up the page. ^^; Pays to read!

Edited by rimedragona