TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

What do you get when you finish the Corn Maze?

(Nothing, just a zombie dragon chasing after you and you have to run) or you can go back

I just realized that I got all 45........

Edit: I think it's a bit OCD but I want the items to be X times 6. dry.gif

Lol! Not OCD at all - I am wanting the same thing! Or maybe it's my own OCD side speaking xd.png

I just realized that I got all 45........

Edit: I think it's a bit OCD but I want the items to be X times 6. dry.gif

lol. I actually tried to arrange this, but our artists got all enthused about making sure we had enough and made a few more.

My inner OCD wanted to either make three more or leave three out, but that just wasn't going to happen.

I love the eye ball on a stick! Everything does taste better on a stick ya know! tongue.gif

My fortune for today is "Never tickle a sleeping dragon." Definitely a no brainer for that one!

Whoever made the little black cat peeking out from under the witch hat - I wub.gif yoooo!

Edited by lanette

Augh, does anybody else wish there was an option where if you'd collected all the treats from the current year, the ones from the years past would start to crop up? I'm only missing like three from the first year, and it'd be really nice to get those since I've gotten all the things from all the other events. T__T

Plus, it'd be nice for people who've joined since the first things to get the chance to still get ahold of some of that stuff.

Just my two cents, though. I do really enjoy these events! 31/45 (for this year)!

~Feathers

It's still cute if the real-life rats you're dealing with are pets. And since that one has coloring that only occurs in domesticated rats, that's definitely what I see. :3

Coloring and all, it's a dead-ringer for the wild rats here! It's really a credit to the artist, with the reaction I had! xd.png

Most wild ones here are shades of gray, brown or black. White ones or black/brown and white spotted ones are the domesticated ones I see in pet stores. I've never seen a white rat in the wild. And I did make the proviso about them being cute, but only if you don't have to deal with their destructive side. Agatha was a very cute white rat I knew, many years ago. <3

Mine:

You should expect a windfall within two weeks. Keep your eyes open for happy opportunities.

I got that one as well! biggrin.gif

Yeah, it's cute until you're dealing with rl rats. There are rats in one of the hay barns here, and they're chewing through hoses to try and find water, also trying to get my chicken food at night, and my reaction to to the sprite? "OH NO, there's ANOTHER rat!" xd.png

Yeah, okay, it really is cute, IF you don't have to deal with their destructive side. rolleyes.gif

I keep my chicken food in a aluminum trash can out with the chickens. I've seen some rats hanging around the chicken barn, but I haven't lost any food =)

Good luck ^^

I think the ghost trick-or-treat is my favorite trick-or-treat in ever. Or at least in the history of how long we've been doing this.

Just wanted to ask, is there anything to accomplish/unlock/complete/find/or whatever at the carnival, or it's just 45 treats for now?)

BTW, thanks to TJ, artists and stuff for nice event! smile.gif

Edited by Helel

The face of the jack-o-lantern holding the candy in the icons at the top of my scroll looks a little different from some of the other users'. Does this mean anything?

I haven't seen any more treats but i guess its because i already got 45?

My jack o lantern icon at the top doesn't have any candy maybe i need to grab some more? smile.gif

My fortune for today is "do not cross at the corner tomorrow. there's a dead bird there and you don't want to step in it " X3

How do you guys get the names of the images...hurm...

'Avoid the color

purple at all costs tomorrow. Your life may depend on it.'

Well. There goes my life.

The face of the jack-o-lantern holding the candy in the icons at the top of my scroll looks a little different from some of the other users'. Does this mean anything?

There are a three different faces available, randomly assigned to scrolls. You can check out all three faces here: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Trick_or_Treat (As well as see the spriter buckets.)

Is it mentioned anywhere about breeding previous Halloween dragons now? I'm not sure if newer players would know this information

My fortune for today:

"He who eats

little saves lots."

Is she calling me fat?! ohmy.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

That was the first one I got too! (Yesterday) My reaction: "Oh great...even DragCave wants me to lose weight!"

Today's was something about hiding eggs...I didn't think I needed to, because my strategy for getting views is usually foolproof...i come back...5 out of 7 of them are sick. sad.gif (maybe because I used the 'incubate' feature when I don't usually?) She predicted that! Creepy.

I hope I don't get that "avoid purple" one now, or I'm doomed. (I love purple) XP