TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Am I doing something wrong, or is there something not working properly with the fortune teller? I click the card, and I see it flip but it still just shows the backside, and then I get the message I can't visit again for another day?  unsure.gif

Some people seem to be having problems on IE, Socky says outdated versions, specifically - if you're using that, maybe try FF?

Edit: I wonder if TJ's doing something in the graveyard, building a Frankendragon, perhaps?

Re-edit: hi, Spyridon, actually, I was trying to save someone from busting a gut looking for hidden surprises not there in the maze, after that person misreading what you wrote through her being overtired. smile.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

Being as this is my first time 'trick or treating' question about this...

Can they be on ANY page? I've noticed a few appear on the front page, and in the carnival corn maze... but beyond that I haven't really found any sad.gif Should be I checking all over, including like the 'Help' pages to find more of the treats?

Today, my fortune card said this: " Hide your eggs in

the coming days-there may be many clicks but few views." xd.png

Can they be on ANY page? I've noticed a few appear on the front page, and in the carnival corn maze... but beyond that I haven't really found any sad.gif Should be I checking all over, including like the 'Help' pages to find more of the treats?

They can show up on any Dragon cave page, but they show up 9-13 minutes apart.

Thanks TJ, Spriters and writers!

Esmeralda's fortunes to me: "You are in grave danger, my friend." and "Stay home tomorrow nothing good will come of leaving."

Oh dear!! What shall I do?? wink.gif Maybe I will just stay up late and sleep in laugh.gif

They can show up on any Dragon cave page, but they show up 9-13 minutes apart.

Ah ha! I see! Well that helps me out a whole lot, thanks so much!

Yes, they can appear on any page including the event pages. I've found at least three in there. From what I've noticed a new one appears on your page every ten minutes or so.

QUESTION: Is there any possible way to hide the spider images after I click on them? I've tried going to the trick-or-treat page and blocking the image, but forgot that DC's images aren't static or somesuch so the url I blocked has already been changed and the spider is now back, staring at me.

I know this isn't a HUGE issue since I can just avoid the trick-or-treat page the rest of the year, but every single time I click on a new treat it takes me to the page and BAM SCARY SPIDER.

Seriously, for arachnophobes this is NOT FUN.

QUESTION:  Is there any possible way to hide the spider images after I click on them? I've tried going to the trick-or-treat page and blocking the image, but forgot that DC's images aren't static or somesuch so the url I blocked has already been changed and the spider is now back, staring at me.

I know this isn't a HUGE issue since I can just avoid the trick-or-treat page the rest of the year, but every single time I click on a new treat it takes me to the page and BAM SCARY SPIDER.

Seriously, for arachnophobes this is NOT FUN.

I feel your pain. I'm also terrified of Spiders. Sadly, I don't think there is a way to hide them. I got the blue fuzzy spider this year and last year I got three. One of which was a crystal ball that transformed into a creepy spider.

The only advice I can offer is to focus on the sprite next to it, say a howling wolf or the fish maybe, or whichever treat you have that isn't creepy.

Ugh I'm also a spineless, yellow-belly when it comes to spiders ._.

Just think new Halloween Dragons =o

And that we're grateful how spiders can't fly...

Esmerelda told me "You're in grave danger, my friend" and she's so right! My feet are killing me!

question: why is there a link called "buy smething in the store" when you only get to the trick and treat page?

haha, esmeralda just said :is that shirt new? you look fabulous

Edited by araglas

Fear of spiders

If one wants to be technical, arachnophobia is the fear of spiders (phobia= fear, arachno=spiders) while arachnophobes are people who fear spiders.

With no treats to find, I find myself in a bind.

I think the lack of sleep is getting to me.

ugh the bug treats are the absolute worst

whenever I see one whether on the page for the first time or in the trick or treats page I start to itch and feel like bugs are crawling all over me gggg

Halloween really isn't the best time for arachnophobes or entomophobes

in other news Esmeralda told me "The admin gives you his favor today. Shine on, you crazy diamond."

guess I should be expecting some CB golds and hollies to mysteriously appear on my scroll

user posted image

Guys, do i win anything if i complete the corn maze???

Nothing,just for fun.

"Your magi dragons are a bit peckish. Perhaps they need a nice corndog."

Despite being patented in the 1920s or 40s in Earth history, corn dogs are now DC canon. laugh.gif

Finally collected all the little treats! It was rather fun finding them all, so many of them are made well.

Finally collected all the little treats! It was rather fun finding them all, so many of them are made well.

I still have 4 left to find,I think.

how do i know how many of treats are out there?

There are 45 (so far)