TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

So far I have captured one or two past Halloween dragons. Gonna keep trucking as long as i can!

And heck no! Any spider comes near me I bawl like a baby. One day i had a brown recluse inside one of my shoes and i touched it with my foot and then held it in my hand. I cried in hysterics. Was awful!

Some of the credits for this event have been posted ~ Keep checking back for more owo

Her name is Zena now? (the fortune telling dragon...)

Edited by kzspot

There is nothing in the dead ends.. All it says is

"Dead end. The only thing to do is to go back to the ____" (the blank is because you can go back east,west, etc....)

Alright, I thought so but didnt know. Part of me was scared it would be like 'you were eaten alive by a giant spider' so that's why I didn't go to the dead ends. But good to know no one was nor will be eaten by giant, dead end spiders. xd.png

Her name is Zena now? (the fortune telling dragon...)

Her name always said "Zéna" above the artwork.

Alright, I thought so but didnt know. Part of me was scared it would be like 'you were eaten alive by a giant spider' so that's why I didn't go to the dead ends. But good to know no one was nor will be eaten by giant, dead end spiders. xd.png

Guess what's at the end of the maze. I think it's rather cruel of whoever cut the maze to do that. (Not spiders.)

Edited by dirtytabs

Guess what's at the end of the maze. I think it's rather cruel of whoever cut the maze to do that. (Not spiders.)

Oh I know what's at the end of the maze. I finished it wthout any dead ends. Lets just say that I'd rather a spider than a hungry Zombie Dragon. (I had said earlyer that sadly that's all it was but on a brighter note it was wonderful artwork of the dragon)

I thought it was Esmerelda......

The link to the fortune teller's tent definitely said Esmeralda, but I didn't pay much attention to the banner in the artwork so it may have said Zena all the time. Maybe that was just an error and TJ changed Esmeralda to match the artwork? I don't know, but the link was definitely Esmeralda for a time.

I LOVE Halloween! Thanks for the great event "everyone involved somehow"! wub.gif

Edited: the cave answered my question. smile.gif

Edited by Yliah

The link to the fortune teller's tent definitely said Esmeralda, but I didn't pay much attention to the banner in the artwork so it may have said Zena all the time. Maybe that was just an error and TJ changed Esmeralda to match the artwork? I don't know, but the link was definitely Esmeralda for a time.

Thank you, here I thought I was misremembering......

I love the rat, it's so cute. But then I love ratties, got a bunch of pet rats. I find it amusing that the snake is next to the rat. I like the snake sprite too, though I would love if it looked like my ball python, she is a spider morph. The crow, toad and newt/salamander are very nice too. I think those are my favorites. Those and the cat that turns into a dragon, or is it a dragon that turns into a cat?

How many Trick or Treat Items are there? Is it still the same number?

Think so, haven't seen any more so far.

I always love Halloween on DC, especially the events! Thank you TJ! biggrin.gif

Has anyone else noticed that the black cat that morphs into a dragon is no longer animated? All the other animations are working but not this one. Maybe it's just me. lol

Has anyone else noticed that the black cat that morphs into a dragon is no longer animated? All the other animations are working but not this one. Maybe it's just me. lol

It's working for me. =o Try a hard refresh or just leaving the page and coming back. Maybe that will toggle it back. o.o

Uh....what happened to the Magi Dragons name? It wasn't Zena before...

It's working for me. =o Try a hard refresh or just leaving the page and coming back. Maybe that will toggle it back. o.o

Thank you for the help smile.gif. Hard refresh or leaving and coming back did not work but clearing the cache fixed it. That was weird. lol

Uh....what happened to the Magi Dragons name? It wasn't Zena before...

Sock's post in TLQ:

Some shrewd users noticed that the image text and the text text didn't match up before (in the news thread - or I probably wouldn't have noticed, lol). Looks like TJ fixed it so they were consistent with each other. I thought the image text said Lena, myself, but Zena is good too. xP

The link originally was Esmeralda but the artwork said Zena, so TJ changed it to match.

Edited by Dimar

As a Wiccan, I find the dragon riding the broom with the witch's hat incredibly adorable!

I'm still waiting for the cat in the hat.

I also LURVE the rattie! biggrin.gif

What's the deal with the "buy something from the store" link that just shows you your trick or treat bag?

I enjoyed the First Bite story. (I like sad death drama, as long as its not real life. Not gonna lie, one of the reasons Lion King is my favorite movie.) So sad but a nice vampire dragon story. Though it must not be the first- for what was the thing that bit the 'first egg' and the father?