TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

I remember the extra treats being added, but I don't remember him adding any new activities. That is what I was saying.

Oh, ok, then. Yeah, no new activities that I can remember, just being surprised with new treats.

No, TJ has added stuff at the last minute. The treats always started at around 30-50, and then, a day or two before, new ones start popping up. It's always been this way. I remember it well.

Not to say he is going to do that this year, but yes, he has done it every time before.

I think we will have new items tomorrow.

Hey, does anyone know if the holiday dragons have a max amount you can own? And if so how many? (I don't want to go grabbing eggs for hours on end, finally 'win' one and get a 'to many of that race' message. xd.png )

All holiday dragons are limited to 2 per scroll EXCEPT Halloween. You can have as many as your scroll can handle. That's because Halloween is about getting and being greedy!! LOL....True tho.

Starting Midnight Cave time Halloween, for 24 hours, no other egg will drop. Only Halloween ones, constantly, and in every biome. You can grab as many as you wish.

Lol...I think because of this, we end up getting spoiled when other new dragons don't drop like Holiday ones do. laugh.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

So 45 is max Trick'R'Treats for now? I have all of 2013 Trick'R'Treats and my pumpkin thing doesn't show candies like other players do.

Hey, does anyone know if the holiday dragons have a max amount you can own? And if so how many? (I don't want to go grabbing eggs for hours on end, finally 'win' one and get a 'to many of that race' message. xd.png )

You can get as many as you can.There's no limit for Halloween dragons.

No dragon dressing this year? :c

No,there was no christmas dressing last year either.

This my first Halloween in DC ,enjoy it!

Thanks TJ! ^^

(P.S.I collected tooo much Shadow walker,but they are really awsome!! happy.gif

This my first Halloween in DC ,enjoy it!

Thanks TJ! ^^

(P.S.I collected tooo much Shadow walker,but they are really awsome!! happy.gif

No such thing as too many shadowwalkers. lol

No such thing as too many shadowwalkers. lol

Hah, I think I got too many as well. My first batch will be hatching tomorrow. I'll be breeding my keepers and a gift and then I'm all done.

So 45 is max Trick'R'Treats for now? I have all of 2013 Trick'R'Treats and my pumpkin thing doesn't show candies like other players do.

you need to have all of the treats from past years if you want to have a full pumpkin with sweets in it

total of 45 this yer as of yet, last year it was 59, and before that i think it was past 90 for 2010 and 2011 combined.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

you need to have all of the treats from past years if you want to have a full pumpkin with sweets in it

I have two years' treats but my basket is not that full,maybe next year.

I have two years' treats but my basket is not that full,maybe next year.

not only from 2 years, but all the treats that were collectable at some point in the cave. My basket is not overflowing too, and sadly it never will as i was not here with first treat hunts.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

I've just had to unfog all the Halloween eggs and my soulpeace from last night....

that's the first time i've had sick eggs for a LONG time.

not only from 2 years, but all the treats that were collectable at some point in the cave. My basket is not overflowing too, and sadly it never will as i was not here with first treat hunts.

I know that.I have seen someone with all three years' treats.

I would love to put my favorite treats in my signature, just as long as the Halloween event takes place, but I am not sure if that is allowed - does anyone know perhaps?

*snorts* My fortune for today reads:

Your magi dragons are a bit peckish. Perhaps they need a nice corndog.

Edited by tiny_5nake

*snorts* My fortune for today reads:

Your magi dragons are a bit peckish. Perhaps they need a nice corndog.

also have that one, maybe everyone gets the same daily fortune...

also, I really need a map of the maze

also have that one, maybe everyone gets the same daily fortune...

also, I really need a map of the maze

Just keep going up.

So, 45 is the current total, then? Looks like I'm just over half done (I got 24 so far)

Yes,maybe more tomorrow.