TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Ah, got all 45 treats. Now I feel prepared for more to come. xd.png

There are a three different faces available, randomly assigned to scrolls. You can check out all three faces here: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Trick_or_Treat (As well as see the spriter buckets.)

I never even noticed that. Cool!

I hope I don't get that "avoid purple" one now, or I'm doomed. (I love purple) XP

Hehe, I try to avoid wearing purple while driving (long story; bad stuff always happens) so I kinda want that fortune! It'd be creepily accurate. xd.png

Edited by Dimar

Well then, me being a noob and all to Halloween and the like, anyone mind telling me how the new holiday dragons work, like where they appear unless it's random?

Spiders.........always spiders. eeek! Actually for spiders they are pretty cute. Love all the treats and Carnival stuff. Thank you to everyone involved. smile.gif

Well then, me being a noob and all to Halloween and the like, anyone mind telling me how the new holiday dragons work, like where they appear unless it's random?

There is no new breed release yet: that will be on October 31st. Right now, you can find eggs of past Halloween dragons that people have bred in the AP or being gifted/traded on the forums. smile.gif

Got the 45. My last one was the black cat. I love that its tail is fluffy. It looks angry. biggrin.gif

I love the eye ball on a stick! Everything does taste better on a stick ya know! tongue.gif

It /was/ totally made with that Fairly Odd Parents joke in mind, so. X)

Man you guys are fast, I'm still slowly collecting treats lol.

There is no new breed release yet: that will be on October 31st. Right now, you can find eggs of past Halloween dragons that people have bred in the AP or being gifted/traded on the forums. smile.gif

Mmk, but I meant on the 31st, do they usually show up in the caves, ap, or just randomly around?

Mmk, but I meant on the 31st, do they usually show up in the caves, ap, or just randomly around?

They show up in the Biomes. All of 'em. (You're referring to the new ones, correct?)

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

You'll find them from the caves. c:

Stalking the AP for a PB 2nd gen shadow walker at the moment. I'm determined to get another so I have a pair!

Just finished the corn maze. Wow, that zombie dragon picture is simply amazing! smile.gif

Edited by Iside

Hm, is the corn maze similar to the haunted house, in that you find things?

I wonder if someone (user, someone for the wiki, whatever) will be collecting all the different fortunes? Some of the ones I'm reading in here are awesome!!

I got the "The admin gives you his favor today. Shine on, you crazy diamond." one today, which I doubt means I'll be getting a metallic anytime soon, but I did grab two Shadow Walkers on the AP!

Hm, is the corn maze similar to the haunted house, in that you find things?

No, or at least I didn't find anything inside the maza. But if you find your way to the exit you see a pretty picture

I kept thinking to myself, 'why is there a volcano on my scroll?' and then just now I realized it was a carnival tent. I'll be over here shaking my head at myself.

I just got, "Reply hazy, try again," from Esmeralda. *Snickers to self*

Has anyone else been totally moved by the "The First Bite" story? I had goosebumps SO BAD, omg!!

Haha. I had no idea the SW eggs started to fade as they get closer to hatching. I thought they were dying or something! xd.png