TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Since no kids had been to our door last year I imagine the same holds true for this year sooo will leave the lights turned out. Had a blast celebrating Halloween at the Senior Centre playing cards last night and also getting the new Halloween dragons here on the 31st will be how I celebrate Halloween not to mention eating Smarties and those addicting mini peanut butter cups. My relative bought me a Hershey chocolate bar with nuts and an Oh henry bar both are gone already biggrin.gif I love the ice cream version of the Oh Henry bar may see if I can get one from our Convenience Store up the street near us.

Got a Witch's hat just now. Raining today staying indoors.

I would love to put my favorite treats in my signature, just as long as the Halloween event takes place, but I am not sure if that is allowed - does anyone know perhaps?

Don't see why not, as long as you don't claim them as your own. I've seen other people do it. XP

All holiday dragons are limited to 2 per scroll EXCEPT Halloween. You can have as many as your scroll can handle. That's because Halloween is about getting and being greedy!! LOL....True tho.

Starting Midnight Cave time Halloween, for 24 hours, no other egg will drop. Only Halloween ones, constantly, and in every biome. You can grab as many as you wish.

Lol...I think because of this, we end up getting spoiled when other new dragons don't drop like Holiday ones do. laugh.gif

Lol, we'll thank you for the help! xd.png Yeah, at first I thought all holidays were 2 but then I managed to get 3 eggs of one type and that's when I was like: 'Wait a fuging minute...' And had to ask. xd.png So thank you for clearing that up for me! xd.png

Heehee my first crop of Halloweenie hatchies (well, besides my vamps) will mostly be hatching tonight...then I'll get MOAR!

Lady Esmeralda's fortunes have been...off for me. Yesterday I got the 15 children one and today she told me to bring an umbrella on a bright sunny day. Then again...I live in Missouri, so her fortunes are probably just as reliable as the weather forecasts...

ETA: Also, I think Esmeralda just wants a corndog and is projecting onto the other magis. tongue.gif

Edited by DorkJulian

also have that one, maybe everyone gets the same daily fortune...

also, I really need a map of the maze

Here's a map of the maze, if anyone still needs one.

~Sorry, about that, ignore this edit!~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

My albino is the color of the bottom one. Does the Top one look like a different color, in this pic? It looks pinkish to me, whereas the bottom one looks more white.

user posted image

Don't see why not, as long as you don't claim them as your own. I've seen other people do it. XP

kk, thank you! biggrin.gif

"Always bring a banana to a party."

Ten points for whoever gets this reference in the Fortune cards. xd.png

And god help you if you bring any pears. xd.png;

That's it, I am going to throw a tantrum if I don't get this fortune at some point this week. xd.png

I got the pocky tongue.gif

I'm kinda hoping for a "spidery" or a skeletal dragon (not like the Black Marrows, like just a dragon made out of bone) for this release

Does anybody know when the odds for getting zombies improve? Does we haz to wait for Halloween?

Yes. Making zombies only ever works during the 24 hours that is October 31st. ^.^

That's it, I am going to throw a tantrum if I don't get this fortune at some point this week. xd.png

I did a right click on the blank card and chose "View Source". The mass of code had buried within it, "Beware the Jabberwock, my child. The claws that bite and teeth that catch!" for me today. That's the only way I've been able to find out what my fortune is.

TO EVERYONE LOOKING FOR THE MAP OF THE MAZE:

Go back to page 6. That is where the OP of the map posted the link.

Sorry - my misunderstanding - ignore this edit, please!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

My albino is the color of the bottom one. Does the Top one look like a different color, in this pic? It looks pinkish to me, whereas the bottom one looks more white.

user posted image

That's weird ... blink.gif I viewed the Albino article on 6 different Browsers and don't have this problem.

user posted image

If anybody else is having this problem please let me know (via PM). Thanks. smile.gif

Edited by Nyastara

user posted image

The upper one looks little bit pink!

I did a right click on the blank card and chose "View Source". The mass of code had buried within it, "Beware the Jabberwock, my child. The claws that bite and teeth that catch!" for me today. That's the only way I've been able to find out what my fortune is.

Thanx I didn't think of that

I got the purple one