TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Half asleep, go to rename a dragon and then comes a grey spider. Made me jump. I'm awake now. blink.gif

My Esmeralda card said. "I believe in Sherlock Holmes"-- and I'm a HUGE "Sherlock" fan!!! laugh.gif

*still grinning like an idiot*

Now abondoned page is almost full of Halloween eggs!

Yes,but I am egg locked now.

I Guess vampires are only "Halloween" dragons which are NOT dropping now. Sorry for my english, i forgotted what i was writing about.

I Guess vampires are only "Halloween" dragons which are NOT dropping now. Sorry for my english, i forgotted what i was writing about.

A lot of people are preparing to make Zombies, and since a failed Vampire bite takes up a kill action that could've been used for Zombie making, probably not many people are biting right now. No worries, I'm sure you'll find some after Halloween. smile.gif

They're not popping up with the others because they are available all year long, while the rest are only around for two weeks ( I think it's two, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Anyway, I count 45 treats in my goodie bag so, I'm going to call it a night and wish everyone happy haunting...er...hunting. haha~ I'm tired, laugh.gif

A lot of people are preparing to make Zombies, and since a failed Vampire bite takes up a kill action that could've been used for Zombie making, probably not many people are biting right now. No worries, I'm sure you'll find some after Halloween. smile.gif

I don't need Vampire eggs from abondoned page because i already have 4 Vampires. How can i get a Zombie?

I don't need Vampire eggs from abondoned page because i already have 4 Vampires. How can i get a Zombie?

When you try to revive a dead dragon on the day of Halloween, it has a chance of turning into a Zombie.

When you try to revive a dead dragon on the day of Halloween, it has a chance of turning into a Zombie.

Thanks but how can i revive?

Well, I got my 45 treats, but the only round candies that I see is the sucker and what looks like a butterscotch in a twist. The basket (my last treat) at first seemed like eggs, but then, figuring the season, I guessed that they were toadstool mushrooms, lol

I meant round like circular, not round like spheres. There's a little pile of six of them?

Smarties, Sweet-Tarts, or Spree? Hehehehehe.

Thanks but how can i revive?

It's the only action you can do to a dead dragon (shows up where there would normally be Kill, Release, etc.). Oh, and it can only be attempted once on a particular dragon. It either fails completely, or the dragon resurrects normally, or it turns undead.

See here for more about zombies. :3

Edited by Orlageddon

DangerDragon, I sent you a pm.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

So, what is this buy something for a store thing in the carnival about? It leads me to the trick-or-treat page.

I think we need more Trick'R'Treats, but please do not add bugs and worms.

Ah jeez, I wish I had decided to do a buggie or some sort of parasitic worm. =/ I was rushed I couldn't think straight lol

Welp, glad this is finally out, now to go spend an hour running around like an idiot.

It's the only action you can do to a dead dragon (shows up where there would normally be Kill, Release, etc.). Oh, and it can only be attempted once on a particular dragon. It either fails completely, or the dragon resurrects normally, or it turns undead.

See here for more about zombies. :3

Thanks, i knew how to create a Zombie but i didn't know how to revive

I hope everyone's having fun with the Carnival. smile.gif

Esmeralda gave me a warning today. xd.png "Avoid the color purple at all costs tomorrow. Your life may depend on it."

As for the 'Buy something at the Store' button..well, I'm hoping there will be a surprise when Halloween hits.

@EmpressPhoenix

I don't think there's any other interactive part of the Carnival.

Everything's just for fun.

There's something at the end of the maze but other than being neat, there's no other purpose.

I believe someone posted a map of the maze, you'll need to check the previous forum pages. It should be within the first 10 pages.

Edited by geminigrl016