dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

If anyone here manages to grab http://dragcave.net/lineage/SwQQC on the AP please let me know. Egg was bred today (25th) at 10:55 am, JST.

...I have been trying to get Mints from Brimstones for MONTHS. And what do I do with the last Mint I needed? I abandon it. Maybe it was because I got Mints from Silvers, maybe my brain didn't 'get' or remember I needed a Mint for this project, who knows??!! xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png UNBELIEVABLE.

If anyone here manages to grab http://dragcave.net/lineage/SwQQC on the AP please let me know. Egg was bred today (25th) at 10:55 am, JST.

...I have been trying to get Mints from Brimstones for MONTHS. And what do I do with the last Mint I needed? I abandon it. Maybe it was because I got Mints from Silvers, maybe my brain didn't 'get' or remember I needed a Mint for this project, who knows??!! xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png UNBELIEVABLE.

Don't you just hate when that happens? laugh.gif I will try to keep an eye out for it if I am around at the right time. At least Mints don't usually get snatched from the AP with the speed of lightening, so there may be a chance to actually catch it.

Congrats to everyone who has made progress on their projects. I love seeing them all. I have planned two new ones, but won't "publish" them until I have made a start. wink.gif

I'm still here and part of this. Just haven't really been on track with lineages. I'm gonna be trying to stick with it again once I'm not egg or homework locked.

...I have been trying to get Mints from Brimstones for MONTHS. And what do I do with the last Mint I needed? I abandon it. Maybe it was because I got Mints from Silvers, maybe my brain didn't 'get' or remember I needed a Mint for this project, who knows??!! xd.png  xd.png  xd.png  xd.png  xd.png UNBELIEVABLE.

I am going to try for you, but it'll actually be past my bedtime when it shows up laugh.gif I think we're 12 hours apart in the world.

But I couldn't sleep last night, anyway, and maybe I can't tonight. I'm more than happy to try.

Hopefully someone here will grab it for you smile.gif

EDIT: Oh, and lovely finishes - I still only have the one that's finished, these dragons simply will not cooperate!!!

Once the mate for my recovered gray matures (well, it hasn't even hatched yet wink.gif ) then I might get lucky and not have them refuse.

Dang, I am confused - went to look at the lineages, and the one that hasn't hatched isn't the mate for this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bg4A1

Geez. That RB needs to mature and get bred to another 2nd gen, then that would be the mate for the gray xd.png

EDIT again: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zVhjx

finished! I am going to let the final egg gender as it wants smile.gif

Edited by daba555

Congrats on the finished lineage, daba555! And it's a Z-code! laugh.gif

Got my first half started:

Pillow x Albino

That is a very nice combination!

Got my first half started:

Pillow x Albino

very pretty! I do love pillows, have collected a bunch but never quite know what to do with them. I look forward to seeing how your lineage progresses so I can get some ideas smile.gif

thanks Dustpuppy, I thought that was pretty neat biggrin.gif

@ daba555

congrats on the finish -- and the Z

I picked this horse up in the AP

and saw this horse combo on another thread, so it looks like I have my next project rolleyes.gif

still waiting on the right egg from a few others , but I have had a number of stalled projects produce the correct egg this week so I am hopeful of a few more "finished"

LC's laugh.gif

@ daba555

congrats on the finish -- and the Z

I picked this horse up in the AP

and saw this horse combo on another thread, so it looks like I have my next project rolleyes.gif

still waiting on the right egg from a few others , but I have had a number of stalled projects produce the correct egg this week so I am hopeful of a few more "finished"

LC's laugh.gif

oh, what good luck! I really like that smile.gif

I have been looking at purple dorsal and horse, myself, as I am collecting the purple dorsal for the contest and have quite a few CB's.

I feel like I want to do something with them laugh.gif Maybe put them on the outside.

did anyone see this? was it picked up?

I am hoping that Mondat gets it back, it looks like it's past the AP times, unless it was auto'd which I didn't think it was...

did anyone see this?  was it picked up?

I am hoping that Mondat gets it back, it looks like it's past the AP times, unless it was auto'd which I didn't think it was...

Even if it wasn't auto'ed it will still get a day added on the AP. So it has about 11 hours or so left before it shows up.

Edited to add that I love that finished project of yours. Congratulations.

@dragonpuck - that is going to be a very lovely combination. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Even if it wasn't auto'ed it will still get a day added on the AP. So it has about 11 hours or so left before it shows up.

Edited to add that I love that finished project of yours. Congratulations.

@dragonpuck - that is going to be a very lovely combination.  smile.gif

Really? I thought the extra day was only added to auto'd, not deliberately abandoned. Huh.

Well, maybe tonight, then smile.gif

And thank you smile.gif I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I like it, too!

Edited by daba555

Really? I thought the extra day was only added to auto'd, not deliberately abandoned. Huh.

Well, maybe tonight, then smile.gif

It is added to all eggs the first time they are abandoned.

I have been looking at purple dorsal and horse, myself, as I am collecting the purple dorsal for the contest and have quite a few CB's.

Hmmmm- this could be dangerous for you-- I have soooo many things going that make purple instead of red-- prepare your scroll tongue.gif as long as you don't mind getting color out of sequence or wrong color

I was looking at that myself then saw the Nhio combo and was able to trade for a horse outcome-- all mine are giving nhios----

oh and purple dorsals look good with purple nebulas( if you don't mind working with double jeopardy-- but , frankly I have had an easier time getting the right color nebula,recently than the right dorsal for my alternating lineages-- of course now they'll all color wrong dry.gif )

@ Ruby Eyes I have had that happen as well -- go figure- but then Murphy's Law seems to rule the universe xd.png

Edited by dragonpuck

Actually, it gains the day the first time they are *picked up* from the AP - which is why the dragon's own page doesn't show that addition yet.

@dragonpuck: Same with Ridgewings: I get the Tan variety whenever I try for the Purple version!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Actually, it gains the day the first time they are *picked up* from the AP - which is why the dragon's own page doesn't show that addition yet.

@dragonpuck: Same with Ridgewings: I get the Tan variety whenever I try for the Purple version!

I did know that the extra day doesn't show till they are picked up, but since I don't normally look at the egg's page before it's adopted, I never saw that difference. Now I'm curious, will have to see if I can find that.

My friends did breed a mess of purple dorsals yesterday for the AP, and 80% were purple.

I have also noticed tons of blue ridgewings in the AP, and was thinking that even if these contests/projects do have an influence, it's short-lived.

But it's fun anyway, and I'm trying to get a mate for a friend's white/holly, since none of us got lucky last Christmas in the AP. There were a couple hollies given in the departures page, but were gone so fast it I never could get my hot little paws on one.

Anyway, I think I really, really like purple dorsal/tan ridgewing/something else - already double jeopardy!

But tan RW's aren't common, right? Are are they borderline enough that I can use them, like the whites, etc?

Anyway, I think I really, really like purple dorsal/tan ridgewing/something else - already double jeopardy!

But tan RW's aren't common, right?  Are are they borderline enough that I can use them, like the whites, etc?

I am-- you can get tans from purples -- which are common

they certainly are not rare ---- everything can be rare if you pair it with the right(wrong) partner

I am getting about 40% tan from my alternating Ridge EG-- it's moving faster than my dorsal alternating EG is tongue.gif

getting CB's from the AP could be the issue if you don't already have them---but so far I have not had too much trouble trading for 2nd gens--

Edited by dragonpuck

I am-- you can get tans from purples -- which are common

they certainly are not rare ---- everything can be rare if you pair it with the right(wrong) partner

I am getting about 40% tan from my alternating Ridge EG-- it's moving faster than my dorsal altenating EG is tongue.gif

getting CB's from the AP could be the issue if you don't already have them---but so far I have not had too much trouble trading for 2nd gens--

I think every purple RW I have is from the AP rolleyes.gif I hate waiting laugh.gif

But not tan ones, at all. Nope, never. Ever.

I did go to the AP and check out the time thing, and sure enough, I only looked at one and saw the difference. I know someone told me it was auto-d eggs that got added a day, but whoever that was probably was responding to my question and not speaking in generalities.

One day I'll understand everything here, then TJ will change it! My jaw hit the floor when I saw gold/silver for the first time laugh.gif

One day I'll understand everything here, then TJ will change it! My jaw hit the floor when I saw gold/silver for the first time laugh.gif

I'm afraid of that myself, too biggrin.gif

I have just added my two newest projects to my first post.

I have more than enough CBs for both projects, so I am not entering them into the post until I find out which ones will give me the eggs I need.

I am down to my last breeding or two on just about everything else on my list, hence the need to start something new. wink.gif

In other news I tried to breed a Stone egg for milkaq66 from my LC project with the Royal Crimsons and Greens, but they gave me a Geode instead. Anybody want? Click to claim! I also have it offered on the Even Gen trading/gifting thread, so whoever is quickest will get it.

Edited by purplehaze

And it was caught on March 27, 06:30 pm cave time biggrin.gif

Oh, so terrific! I'm sure Mondat is happy about that smile.gif

EDIT again:  http://dragcave.net/lineage/zVhjx

finished!  I am going to let the final egg gender as it wants smile.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gif Gratz on a complete project!

saw this horse combo on another thread, so it looks like I have  my next project  rolleyes.gif
I was looking at that myself then saw the Nhio combo and  was able to trade for a horse outcome-- all mine are giving nhios----
I've only ever gotten nhio as well with the exception of when fevers were brand new. I'm actually really surprised to see a horse out of one. But then I was also surprised to get a blackcap from the ap with a nhio parent, so it seems they yield without rhyme or reason to other breeds now and again.

but they gave me a Geode instead. Anybody want?
Missed it. Gratz to whoever got that beauty. ohmy.gif

Bravo on the supurb catch! You were super speedy on that.

Knowing that the little mint is now safely back within the folds of the project (kept a space open in case I saw it, but Ruby Eyes was totally on the ball), I went ahead and locked myself for the moment. ~ Project complete

Really loving how this turned out, and I plan to breed with with the backtip project I got from daba555, because I think they'd look super sweet together.

And finally, after 3 weeks of breeding 4 different pairs of dragons -- TaDa! It isn't from the pair I started with, but it's what I need, so I will go back and change the plan. wink.gif

Very glad to hear that Mondat's egg is found. biggrin.gif I was not home at the critical hour, but glad that Ruby Eyes was.

Edited by purplehaze

Huge, HUGE and many thanks to Ruby Eyes and all the others who were thinking about my Mint! This is so awesome, I am so happy!

Only good news today laugh.gif

- my Mint is back on my scroll (and I will do everything to keep it xd.png )

- I summoned my first Guardian egg yesterday

- I finished one of my TLC projects