dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Speaking of breeding mishaps, my 2nd gen pair thankfully likes each other, but they gave me the wrong egg. Anyone want to adopt a 3rd gen coastal waverunner?

Lineage || Adopt an egg[/color]

I would love that, since I have an independently planned Blacktip/Waverunner project in the works, but I have no room sad.gif

If nobody else claims it, please don't AP it. I have 4 eggs waiting to be picked up and then I'll have plenty of room. GOT IT smile.gif Thank you biggrin.gif

2 will get picked up tonight and 2 more I just sent the tele in Breeding, Gifting, and hopefully they'll go soon.

I haven't been able to get anything but Blacktips in my projects here, but I am hopeful!!!

Lovin' that little minty egg smile.gif I didn't used to like them much, but suddenly they look cute as can be and I've collected some from the AP.

I don't know what to do with them yet, though laugh.gif

Edited by daba555

Speaking of breeding mishaps, my 2nd gen pair thankfully likes each other, but they gave me the wrong egg. Anyone want to adopt a 3rd gen coastal waverunner?

Lineage || Adopt an egg[/color]

nice combo and congrats on the wrong breed, I haven't even considered black tips because of their dominance biggrin.gif maybe there is hope---

and speaking of hope

With a little help from a friend I have the 3rd gen turp x harvest, that I need to complete my second listed project

all of MY 6 pairs are STILL breeding turps dry.gif

Welcome, SockPuppet Strangler! I think you won't regret joining. biggrin.gif

Congrats on the finished lineages Draketeeth, milkaq66 and dragonpuck, and everyone who made progress! biggrin.gif I'm so envious of the Albino project, my Seragamma/Albino checker is still going nowhere (surprise surprise). xd.png

By the way, I test-bred three Bleeding Moon x Fever pairs and all three eggs were Fevers. I wasn't sure about the colours at first and the female Bleeding Moons make the lineage view look a bit "busy" in my opinion, but I quite like male Bleeding Moon x female Fever.

Finally a Pygmy! biggrin.gif Almost done with this lineage now. Just have to breed the two Pygmies and hope they like each other! No more chance of the wrong breed at least. wink.gif

Another small success - 2nd gen Horse from my Waterhorse/Horse/Purple line.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LYgYj

It would have been so cool if it was a Z-code. biggrin.gif

I have a new egg for my Fog lineage. biggrin.gif I'm so glad I switched from Seragammas to Pebbles. It doesn't even feel like much of a "second best choice", the green/grey combination is slowly growing on me.

Welcome, SockPuppet Strangler! I think you won't regret joining.  biggrin.gif

By the way, I test-bred three Bleeding Moon x Fever pairs and all three eggs were Fevers. I wasn't sure about the colours at first and the female Bleeding Moons make the lineage view look a bit "busy" in my opinion, but I quite like male Bleeding Moon x female Fever.

Thanks! ^^

Oooh. I really don't like bleeding moons, but that pairing is really gorgeous. =o

~

Updated my post with a bunch of lineages to keep me busy.

Tried breeding for Stonehenge but got two no interests and one refusal (a moonie). Stopped so I could switch mates up next week.

Went for breeding Pastal Storms instead and got a bunch of success!

Second Gens

1 - male tsunami:

---didn't get this week---

1 - female imp:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/w294k

1 - male teimarr:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lsjQs

1 - female tsunami:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/D1zR1

I ended up with an extra tsunami x imp. Anybody need/want? Abandoned. o3o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Those are some pretty colors, Sock smile.gif Are the parents going to be named at some point?

Also, I got semi-progress: they didn't refuse, but I needed an Ochre egg from them. Day Glory! (Action log says it was laid 08:27 am)

The Night Glory half won't be breedable for another ~3 days.

Those are some pretty colors, Sock smile.gif Are the parents going to be named at some point?

Also, I got semi-progress: they didn't refuse, but I needed an Ochre egg from them. Day Glory! (Action log says it was laid 08:27 am)

The Night Glory half won't be breedable for another ~3 days.

Ruby, I took that day glory - thank you! Your fail is my success smile.gif

I always want to make lineages with the 3 drakes, but can't ever seem to picture in my head how they would look - this is really pretty, and gives me a good start.

Definitely! Naming is super hard for me, though, and some of the lineage names I came up with I don't want to use as dragon names. xP

Oh good heavens, they gave me a white egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XPSAA

I am stunned xd.png

Unfortunately, the other CB pair that keeps giving me Seragammas gave me another one tongue.gif But OK, one down...and I thought it'd never happen biggrin.gif

However, other breeding not so good - lots of no eggs and no interest. Well, be that way.

I do have this pretty Royal Blue with Stone - I needed a Stone.

Anybody want me?

An-n-n-n-n-n-d then I tried one last pair....and auto'd this http://dragcave.net/view/bg4A1

Too bad I was full up - I can't believe I did something so stupid mad.gif

Edited by daba555

I do have this pretty Royal Blue with Stone - I needed a Stone.

Anybody want me?

An-n-n-n-n-n-d  then I tried one last pair....and auto'd this http://dragcave.net/view/bg4A1

Too bad I was full up - I can't believe I did something so stupid  mad.gif

Thank you smile.gif

That foggy should hit the visible part of the AP in <3 days, I think?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Thank you smile.gif

That foggy should hit the visible part of the AP in <3 days, I think?

Yep, almost exactly 3 days from when I auto'd it.

It annoys me because I know better, I really do. I had checked to see my count, but had eggs hatching in an hour and must have just brain-cramped and thought they'd already done so blink.gif

OK, it's not a metal or anything, but it did take a bunch of tries and they'd only produced one other egg which was the wrong breed.

Enjoy your pretty RB biggrin.gif

Oh good heavens, they gave me a white egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XPSAA

I am stunned xd.png

Sorry about your auto'ed egg, but this is great news! I'm so envious right now! I tried my Seragamma x Albino pair right away but again... nope. xd.png But there might be hope... laugh.gif

Sorry about your auto'ed egg, but this is great news! I'm so envious right now! I tried my Seragamma x Albino pair right away but again... nope. xd.png But there might be hope... laugh.gif

Yes, hope biggrin.gif

I have noticed that the drops in the caves are much more varied and a lot of eggs that used to pop up a lot, aren't.

Saw 2 limestone and realized it was the first time in several days!

On another note, I am very disappointed that I couldn't finish this because they refused:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

Lots of no interest, no eggs and a couple of pinks sad.gif

Now I have to wait till next year. The sad part is, all of the breeding I did to make that winter female went swimmingly, first try, I think, for everything. Then BOOM!!!!

::sigh::

How about trying for a Spring sibling of Picky Picky III, then the 4th gen would be Summer?

How about trying for a Spring sibling of Picky Picky III, then the 4th gen would be Summer?

You don't think it would be lopsided? With the winter on the top?

I'm not good at this, LOL.

I think I can try that, anyway, what have I got to lose? If I don't like the way it looks with the top part, I can do something else, maybe.

Or maybe I should have kept the pink and had a pink baby wink.gif stupid.

Why lopsided? blink.gif Where's a Winter on top? Aren't the Seasonals all female in your line?

Why lopsided? blink.gif Where's a Winter on top? Aren't the Seasonals all female in your line?

Actually, I was thinking top half - because the top was from Draketeeth and I bred the bottom to go with. But I was looking at the lineage viewer and just being backwards, I guess laugh.gif

Then there'd be a pink and a spring, then a summer, but I think that does seem like it'd look nice.

I'm gonna just do it smile.gif Thanks, Ruby biggrin.gif

Now I have to wait till next year.  The sad part is, all of the breeding I did to make that winter female went swimmingly, first try, I think, for everything.  Then BOOM!!!!

::sigh::

Sorry he was such a brat for you. If anything it runs in the family, so he got it naturally, I'm afraid. That's why mom is a winter and not an autumn as originally planned. The original autumns just wouldn't produce in time for an all autumn lineage. *boops dragons*

That's beautiful, by the way. I love the checker you're going for with that line.

Speaking of springs, anyone got plans with them? I've been flitting with the idea, but the last spring project I tackled took two years to complete(2011-2013) because the springs just up and stopped breeding for some reason, so I'm a little afraid of getting stuck again. 0_o

Edited by Draketeeth

Urgh. I really like the softer blues of Daydreams and Bleeding Moons together, but this is getting ridiculous. XDI even raised some BMs from the AP to see if that'd help, but nooo... To top that off, the 2nd gens in the other half keep giving me Guardians. Who'd have thought Daydreams would ever be so scarce? I think I'll pause this line and start on another one. In fact, I know some of you are doing Pygmy and Drake lineages, but I don't think there're any Two-Headed ones? I know that technically they're not 'common' (Well, in the sense that they're not rares, they're common, but in my experience they're not common to find.), but I have enough CBs, I think, to do a lineage with them. I'd use Splits, Duotones, and Gilded Bloodscales, because the Lindwyrms are still uber-uncommon it seems.

@Denwayasha - you may run into a problem with two-heads also. I am working with them on a mixed lineage of my own and the Duotones are pretty dominant right now. rolleyes.gif (And of course as soon as I say that, my dragons decided to cooperate! laugh.gif)

Meanwhile I got nowhere with my Magi/Tangar combo today again. Bred 5 pairs, got 4 eggs, all 4 Tangars! dry.gif

Edited by purplehaze