dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Progress...

:prances about gleefully:

Finally, a gray from gray & trihorn, last 2g for my gray/trihorn/electric group: Yay, gray! Influenced male, and he will have his choice of several females, since trihorns have been rather dominant lately... rolleyes.gif

His child will be the mate of this lovely one if all goes well biggrin.gif

A mixed bag from one of my green groups...

Egg Available: needed a BBW, not a canopy from this pair Claim my egg! Taken!

But I already have the 2g pair for the other half of this group, provided they gender correctly and don't hate each other: the boy; the girl

The flamingo/royal crimson/black tea group are not giving me any flamingo offspring (my husband has accepted the "surplus" eggs, although he doesn't want to play with lineages), and even worse luck with the tsunami/nhio/water group; two refusals this week and the rest no interest; guess the latter are put off by the wild weather swings we've been having dry.gif

And finally, I just discovered that if I have too many hatchlings, bred eggs will autoabandon blink.gif I thought that egg & hatchling limits weren't linked anymore...

Well, at least it was the wrong breed for the project, so if anyone needs a 2g turpentine egg from black, camp out at the AP in a few days :sigh:

Edited by evilcostumelady

So pretty, I couldn't resist. biggrin.gif Thanks!

Aaaaand... another lineage finished (with the help of pulling my hair, abandoning the original idea and breeding a different second half without Seragammas xd.png ).

I was a little worried the two greens might look boring, but I like the effect of the different stances. I think I even like it better than the original Idea. xd.png

Edited by dustpuppy

dustpuppy, really, very nice! I like that a lot smile.gif

evilcostumelady, I never thought to put grays with tri-horns, or with lightnings. What great combinations. I have seen tri-horns with silvers and liked that, but of course it's wonderful to be able to breed something more easily obtained (from the Cave, not necessarily from breeding!).

@Denwayasha - you may run into a problem with two-heads also. I am working with them on a mixed lineage of my own and the Duotones are pretty dominant right now.

Probably not entirely their fault they're dominant. I have a PB duo pair I like to breed now and again, and while they produce an egg every time, their offspring have yet to survive. The egg gets ignored to death. Not sure why.

His child will be the mate of this lovely one if all goes well  biggrin.gif

0_o whoa. I like that better than I thought I would. That's impressive.

Aaaaand... another lineage finished (with the help of pulling my hair, abandoning the original idea and breeding a different second half without Seragammas xd.png ).

I was a little worried the two greens might look boring, but I like the effect of the different stances. I think I even like it better than the original Idea. xd.png

poptartFINALTINY.gifThe different stances do look good with the gray. Nothing boring there. Gratz!

Is anyone looking to adopt a project half? I got a wrong breed again for my skywing project. ~ Lineage || Adopt a water

I also ended up with a lumina via random trade and they're just not quite my style. It's checkered with gold-wing snow angels, so it's not exactly a common lineage, but it could be fun to swing through project halves. It was influenced male. ~ Lineage || Adopt a lumina

Edited by Draketeeth

Oooh, pretty! It did turn out to be a really nice combo. o3o

I also ended up with a lumina via random trade and they're just not quite my style. It's checkered with gold-wing snow angels, so it's not exactly a common lineage, but it could be fun to swing through project halves. It was influenced male. ~ Lineage || Adopt a lumina[/color]

you have just provided my hubby with another new project!

he does have gold-winged Snow Angels, and he likes Luminas, and has a couple of other small things going with them.

He says thank you very much biggrin.gif

@Denwayasha - you may run into a problem with two-heads also. I am working with them on a mixed lineage of my own and the Duotones are pretty dominant right now.  :rolleyes: (And of course as soon as I say that, my dragons decided to cooperate!  :lol:)

Eh, it'll be nice to deal with a different dominant breed for a little while. :P (Though I'll probably be singing a different tune soon if they turn out as dominant as the BMs. XD)

Aaaaand... another lineage finished (with the help of pulling my hair, abandoning the original idea and breeding a different second half without Seragammas XD ).

I was a little worried the two greens might look boring, but I like the effect of the different stances. I think I even like it better than the original Idea. XD

I never would have thought that the Greys would look so pretty with those shades of green! :D Very nice~

Is anyone looking to adopt a project half? I got a wrong breed again for my skywing project. ~ Lineage || Adopt a water

Took it, and now I'm so locked again. xd.png But that code! "Con" and the german word for "8" makes it sound like "Connacht". I loved reading Irish mythology as a kid. laugh.gif Thanks!

Finally, my Pygmy #2 lineage is done! http://dragcave.net/lineage/C4KjX

I am thinking of breeding it with the result of my Pygmy #1. Would look like this.

So cute, congrats to the finished lineage! laugh.gif I also really like the look of the two lineages combined. I attempted an all-Pygmy-breeds lineage once but it didn't look nearly as neat.

and one of my friends caught it and returned it smile.gif

very pleased! biggrin.gif

That was lucky. biggrin.gif

So cute, congrats to the finished lineage! laugh.gif I also really like the look of the two lineages combined. I attempted an all-Pygmy-breeds lineage once but it didn't look nearly as neat.

Thanks! I have influenced it female so they can be mates.

My only other lineage with all the breeds of pygmy dragons in it is a stair.

OMG, i can't believe it!!

After 11 ( ELEVEN!!!) wrong eggs and i don't know how much "no interests", i finally made some progress!! xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5UUDa

That's the last 2nd gen from my second lineage, so now i can see some light at the end of the tunnel!! laugh.gif

Congrats laugh.gif To say it in the words of another game I'm playing: 11? That's ridiculous. It's not even funny.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Project Complete!

The only thing that would have made this go faster would have been incubate. I'm still floored by the speed of it; a complete project in 13 days. Everyone got along beautifully. No misbreedings or anything.

Finally, my Pygmy #2 lineage is done! http://dragcave.net/lineage/C4KjX

poptartFINALTINY.gifBravo on a complete project!

Edited by Draketeeth

Project Complete!

The only thing that would have made this go faster would have been incubate. I'm still floored by the speed of it; a complete project in 13 days. Everyone got along beautifully. No misbreedings or anything.

poptartFINALTINY.gifBravo on a complete project!

wow, amazing! gotta get lucky sometimes smile.gif

love those pygmies, PH. I haven't even gotten to starting with mine yet.

I hope they like each other biggrin.gif

Project Complete!

Wohoo! I think that is a real record. And it looks amazing! Congrats! biggrin.gif

Congrats laugh.gif To say it in the words of another game I'm playing: 11? That's ridiculous. It's not even funny.

Kingdom of Loathing? I'm a Level 16 Turtle Tamer. laugh.gif

And since the reign of the Fever Wyverns seems to be coming to an end (I just got three non-Fever eggs from Fever breeding) I'm starting a Fever Wyvern lineage with male Bleeding Moons and female Brimstones.

Edited by dustpuppy

Hurrah

at last

another completed project-- who'd a thunk spitfires would be so hard to get blink.gif

and another finally now if I could get just an Ember from the other half---- rolleyes.gif

@ Draketeeth WOW-- may we all have a quickie like that every once in a while laugh.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Kingdom of Loathing? I'm a Level 16 Turtle Tamer. laugh.gif

Accordion Thief, level 11 biggrin.gif and in Bad Moon right now.

And since the reign of the Fever Wyverns seems to be coming to an end (I just got three non-Fever eggs from Fever breeding) I'm starting a Fever Wyvern lineage with male Bleeding Moons and female Brimstones.

Oh nice - what kind of breeds did you get from those 3?

Accordion Thief, level 11 biggrin.gif and in Bad Moon right now.

Oooh cool! I haven't beaten the Naughty Sorceress yet. I keep getting sidetracked with all the other stuff, like collecting bones for... I forgot why I need them. laugh.gif

Oh nice - what kind of breeds did you get from those 3?

A Bleeding Moon (not a big surprise, but the previous 3 breedings only gave Fevers - if I hadn't frozen the female hatchling, I'd already have a breeding pair now xd.png ) and two Brimstones. I wonder if the Ember x Fever pair that gave me a Fever last time would produce Ember now...

Edited by dustpuppy

OMG, i can't believe it!!

After 11 ( ELEVEN!!!) wrong eggs and i don't know how much "no interests", i finally made some progress!! xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5UUDa

That's the last 2nd gen from my second lineage, so now i can see some light at the end of the tunnel!! laugh.gif

'Grats! cool.gif

One of my Lovely Common projects needs a harvest, too, and I'm anticipating a long wait... since the other parent is a Teimarr. rolleyes.gif Haven't gotten to 11 breedings yet, though.

I've seen a lot of harvest CB eggs in the AP, so I know they aren't becoming rarer...

I just bred this little guy and was surprised to get a terrae (needed BBW for the project) but can use for another project... checkers are generally welcome everywhere.