dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

So many new ideas, I'm glad I didn't keep this project to myself, I wouldn't have thought of the tiniest part of all these combinations. biggrin.gif

There seems to be good breeding luck lately too, except my Brute Dargon Queen Qyrhid refused her mate, because of course she did. I really must stop naming my dragons Queen something or Great whatever, it makes them stuck up. xd.png Luckily it's easy switching CB mates.

I got a 2nd gen Brute from Tri-Horn though, and the bottom half of my Fever lineage. biggrin.gif

that Bleeding Moon/Fever is really pretty!

Finally got my gray for the top half - the final piece I need. Hopefully, he'll gender correctly and like his mate!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XgnkX

So I started a drake line with Glaucus, Day and Night Glory, and realized I'd need another CB female Night Glory ... that's gonna take a while to find ...

In the meantime, I got one "no interest" and an egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/06gGp

So I started a drake line with Glaucus, Day and Night Glory, and realized I'd need another CB female Night Glory ... that's gonna take a while to find ...

In the meantime, I got one "no interest" and an egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/06gGp

I'll be on a lookout! (Although I only glimpsed a cheese, and my best catch was a CB pink xd.png)

Can I breed you a 2 gen? What do you need? I have CBs of all the drakes and I'll be unlocked by this afternoon some time. smile.gif

I just bred this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/odcvR

But i think i won't call it a completed project, because i'm really not content with the outcome...I think i'll change the upper half to a Greenwing/Fever pairing.(Or a Greenwing/Green pairing??? hmmm..)

As for the Greenwing/Stone part, i think i'll try to mix it with a Greenwing/Nocturne...

I NEED MORE SPACE ;-;

So I tried to breed a mate for the Horse I got from purplehaze, and wouldn't you know it, they gave me a Teimarr instead... rolleyes.gif It's up for grabs if anyone could use it. (:

But earlier I did get one of the 3rd gen Daydreams I needed (finally!) so today was a good day~ ^-^

I just bred this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/odcvR

But i think i won't call it a completed project, because i'm really not content with the outcome...I think i'll change the upper half to a Greenwing/Fever pairing.

I think it's nice. But I also like the sound of Greenwing/Fever. biggrin.gif Or something blue, like Greenwing/Guardian?

I NEED MORE SPACE ;-;

^This. xd.png

I snagged it! It will make the perfect mate for her. She is part of a private lineage that I was working on. I will not work with Royal Crimsons again soon in a situation where I need to get the mate's breed, but in this case I can just breed the 2 RCs and get a ready made lineage! Gotta love it! biggrin.gif

And they liked each other -- probably because I had a backup for the female half if they refused! xd.png I am very pleased with the results and so can declare another lineage finished with just one breeding!! Feels like cheating!

Can I breed you a 2 gen? What do you need? I have CBs of all the drakes and I'll be unlocked by this afternoon some time. smile.gif

Oh, that would be cool smile.gif An egg from male Glaucus and female Night Glory would be good smile.gif

Oh, that would be cool smile.gif An egg from male Glaucus and female Night Glory would be good smile.gif

Which egg do you need? Glory or Glaucus? I'll see what I can order up from my dragons. wink.gif

I have this idea, should we have a spreadsheet and record all the finished lineages?

No progress today on any of my lines. I got another Horse from my Horse x Waterhorse that needs to give me a Waterhorse. That egg is being sent to Mondat who requested my next fail from that pair.

On my Lumina/Stone/Gray line I am getting Luminas where I need a Gray and where I need a Lumina, I got this lovely little Stone! If anyone can use it it is up for grabs until I need the space for something else. http://dragcave.net/teleport/d85bba3e4c318...8a2ba0c959c59dc

Can anyone breed me a 2nd gen Gray from male Lumina x female Gray? I have tried 5 pairs for three weeks now and got only Luminas.

Edited by purplehaze

No progress today on any of my lines. I got another Horse from my Horse x Waterhorse that needs to give me a Waterhorse. That egg is being sent to Mondat who requested my next fail from that pair.

On my Lumina/Stone/Gray line I am getting Luminas where I need a Gray and where I need a Lumina, I got this lovely little Stone! If anyone can use it it is up for grabs until I need the space for something else. http://dragcave.net/teleport/d85bba3e4c318...8a2ba0c959c59dc

Can anyone breed me a 2nd gen Gray from male Lumina x female Gray? I have tried 5 pairs for three weeks now and got only Luminas.

pm'd

and taking the stone - interesting--------

I love that little stone, but I missed it.

As for the Lumina/Gray thing, I'll be happy to give it a go when my Luminas are off cool-down.

Unfortunately, today the Edster and I were trying to breed Lumina/red Nebulas, and so that's not helpful.

My one friend with 6 CB male Luminas has only 1 CB gray female, and don't you know, today she bred it to a red as we're all trying to add some reds to our scrolls with the big evens coming up.

I can ask my other 2 friends to try, but as it's late it might be tomorrow.

As for my Lovely Commons, I'm waiting for 2 hatchies to mature so I can continue, and I did start a pygmy lineage but haven't posted it on my list yet. I'm using some AP finds, and breeding the rest.

and I need MOAR SPACE!!!!!

Thanks to dragonpuck I now have the Gray that I need from the Lumina. Thank you! And thanks for rehoming my little Stone.

Thanks Deb for the offer to breed, but it won't be necessary now. And I agree on the MOAR SPACE needed!

ugg, I've really been out of it lately. Changing around computers is a bear to do, and I still haven't got all my stuff changed to the new compy yet. Might not see me again for a while, but I'm thinkin' about ya all smile.gif

Just popping in to say hello, and wondering if anyone would like a breeding fail? Black tea from a M black tea x F tangar line ~ Lineage || Adopt-an-egg

Cheers!

Edited by Draketeeth

*Hits head on desk* WHY. CANT. YOU. GIVE. ME. A. PILLOW! ARGH

Okay, in the meantime im making a leafy lineage:

user posted image x user posted imageuser posted image x user posted image

And already the vine x mint has no interest. *throws hands up* ARGH

Edit: And I dont have a CB Neotropical of the right gender. Can someone be willing to breed a second gen for me? FOR ME?! C:

Edited by Tiga

(Still under planning!)

Neotropical x Gold-horned Tangar x Bright-Breasted Wyvern x Neotropical- The "Green-World" wink.gif

user posted imagexuser posted imagexuser posted imagexuser posted image

I am preparing this lineage and posting here to seek for some great ideas.<3

I am going to name all dragons in this green lineage after the word Green. Those I have already taken are GreenLand, GreenGrass and GreenHands. I also used GreenFire, GreenSky and the like. But my vocabularies are really limited so...anyone any suggestions for me?

I tried to use the things which are literally green (or can be in green or just a idiosyncratic term) but not so satisfied with that. All names will be added by a family name so definitely no need to worry about the validations. xD

EDIT:Grammar mistake as usual. tongue.gif

Edited by Shelybear

*Hits head on desk* WHY. CANT. YOU. GIVE. ME. A. PILLOW! ARGH

Okay, in the meantime im making a leafy lineage:

user posted image x user posted imageuser posted image x user posted image

And already the vine x mint has no interest. *throws hands up* ARGH

Edit: And I dont have a CB Neotropical of the right gender. Can someone be willing to breed a second gen for me? FOR ME?! C:

Which pairing do you need? I'm bad at recognizing genders from sprites only xd.png

That's a female neotropical, Ruby. So the pair should be Male Mint x Female Neotropical.

I am sorry Tiga I don't have a CB male mint..

Edited by Shelybear

Which pairing do you need? I'm bad at recognizing genders from sprites only xd.png

@Ruby Eyes

Yes its a Male Neo x Female Mint Ruby.

@Shelybear

No problem, for you rproject, perhaps green in other languages?

@Ruby Eyes

Yes its a Male Neo x Female Mint Ruby.

That's a female neotropical, Ruby. So the pair should be Male Mint x Female Neotropical.

I am sorry Tiga I don't have a CB male mint..

LOL, I'll just try both combos laugh.gif Participating in that Common Collectors Competition regularly means I have plenty of both!

2 Mint eggs sent!

@Tiga: Maybe the issue with the Pillows and the Blacktips is that Blacktips aren't Whitetips - they're blacktipped whitewings biggrin.gif Maybe they were just trying to prove a point *chuckles*

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I think I need some others staffs' name which could be in green.

Btw, Tiga, I thought that was a pic of female Neo... >.< I have both male and female in my lineage as I quoted just above yours. Isn't that looks like female one?

Edited by Shelybear

I think I need some others staffs' name which could be in green.

Btw, Tiga, I thought that was a pic of female Neo... >.< I have both male and female in my lineage as I quoted just above yours. Isn't that looks like female one?

How about GreenWood, GreenBriar, GreenLeaf . . .?