dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

- I finished one of my TLC projects

Nice! I just started a similar one only using Lumina instead of Albino and reversing the top and bottom.

Congrats on only good news for the day! biggrin.gif

Thank you, purplehaze!

I updated my project post and added 2 new projects because TLCP is fun!

user posted image x user posted image + user posted image x user posted image

Fever Wyvern x Imperial Fleshcrowne wub.gif was surprised to see that I got a Fleshcrowne!

ETA: I know that dragonpuck already worked on Skywing x Spitfire, the combination is just too pretty tongue.gif

Edited by Mondat

To keep myself busy, i'm going to do another project.

Two Reds and Blues

Duotone x Gilded Bloodscale and Two Headed x Duotone

Edited by Tiga

Good luck with that - my sample size is small (only 4 attempts), but from 2-headed (Split) and Duotone, I only got 2 "no egg/interest" and 2 Duotones. Bloodscale and Duotone seems to work well though.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

wowowow! good going to everyone, and love seeing the nice new plans, loving that fever thing, really smile.gif

draketeeth: love the finish, and yeah, I think they'll go good together. I'm still working on the mirror-mate, tho sad.gif

When I tried Black Caps and Flesh Crowns, I only got FC, maybe it's time to try again.

I also wanted to do some gold checkers with both of those (not for this project, of course!) and couldn't get any golds, and gave up.

If I had more room, I could try some of these again xd.png

I really think when you get o 2000 dragons, or even 1500, TJ needs to say OK, more slots for eggs and hatchies. Really.

Whoopsie - almost abandoned this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/sFZ1h

Top part of the 3rd gen from the Serragama - White plus Terrae - Serragama project.

I just knew I needed a white, geez, I am so glad I looked at it before I sent it off to the AP because I was going to see if anyone here needed it, and then realized - yeah, I do!

OK, so one stupidity was averted for today dry.gif

Still need a 2nd gen Terrae from the pair that's produced 6 Seragamma so far.

EDITED: got this also: http://dragcave.net/view/5OYYU

Yay! The top half still gives me Nocturne instead of Stone, but I found another female Nocturne on my scroll. If they're compatible I'll try them next week. I suspect that they might already have refused, so I guess I'll head off to the AP to look for CB Nocturnes biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

That's great xd.png Seragamma eggs are gone a little faster from the AP than Mints!

Thank you, purplehaze!

I updated my project post and added 2 new projects because TLCP is fun!

Fever Wyvern x Imperial Fleshcrowne  wub.gif was surprised to see that I got a Fleshcrowne!

ETA: I know that dragonpuck already worked on Skywing x Spitfire, the combination is just too pretty tongue.gif

grats mondat biggrin.gif good days are hard to come by

if you'd like I can try my skywing x spitz 2nd or 3rd gen -- they are VERY stingy , but if yours are as well ,twice the breeding might get one faster

I looking forward to seeing how the fleshcrown half looks

@Draketeeh-- very pretty, I need to use blacktips in something- I like the not so white coloring

Edited by dragonpuck

That's great xd.png Seragamma eggs are gone a little faster from the AP than Mints!

Oh, yeah, and you've already used up all the luck finding Mondat's eggy laugh.gif

I got the hubby to try the Fever/Fleshcrown combo and he got a FC too. Now he wants to know what to do with it.

I dunno. I just asked him to try out of curiosity, since I am locked and without MOAR slots I am reluctant to being yet another project.

If anyone can use it, please send me a pm and he'll give me a link. sent to Mondat smile.gif Enjoy!

Edited by daba555

Just as an experiment, I tried that combo and got a refusal xd.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I tried the fever x imp and got no interest. x3

~

I have these two cuties waiting to grow up for my Stoneworth project. Had no luck with the sunstone half or with my tsunami imp/teimarr breeding, though.

I tried the fever x imp and got no interest. x3

~

I have these two cuties waiting to grow up for my Stoneworth project. Had no luck with the sunstone half or with my tsunami imp/teimarr breeding, though.

Is it wrong that I'm so jealous of the names you gave your projects?

Is it wrong that I'm so jealous of the names you gave your projects?

No, thank yooooooou! I have such a hard time with names, so this is such a great compliment. <3

grats mondat  biggrin.gif  good days are hard to come by

if you'd like I can try my skywing x spitz  2nd or 3rd gen -- they are VERY stingy , but if yours are as well ,twice the breeding might get one faster

I looking  forward to seeing how the fleshcrown half looks

Thank you and yes, please! I 'd love to have a 3rd-gen from this checker, Skywing or Spitfire smile.gif

@daba555:

Oh, you almost "mondated" your egg. Better be careful! tongue.gif

Progress, yay! ^-^ After a refusal last week, I nabbed another CB Duotone as a mate for her, and not only did they get along, they gave me a Bloodscale!

In other news, is it just me or does it seem that some of the annoyingly dominant breeds have settled down a little? I tried breeding him the other day and got a 'no interest' message rather than another Bleeding Moon egg (Not that I'm complaining. XD) and again when I bred one of my Split x Duotone pairs.

I think "no interest" may just mean that this particular dragon was tired, considering that he has made eggs regularly recently - not the whole breed.

Ah, that could be it. Though the other pair I tried hasn't been bred as often, but DC works in mysterious ways. rolleyes.gif

Progress, yay! ^-^ After a refusal last week, I nabbed another CB Duotone as a mate for her, and not only did they get along, they gave me a Bloodscale!

In other news, is it just me or does it seem that some of the annoyingly dominant breeds have settled down a little? I tried breeding him the other day and got a 'no interest' message rather than another Bleeding Moon egg (Not that I'm complaining. xd.png) and again when I bred one of my Split x Duotone pairs.

actually, I have had a number of stalled projects produce the needed species after MONTHS so I believe that there has been some progress towards leveling the numbers

In other news, is it just me or does it seem that some of the annoyingly dominant breeds have settled down a little?

People are claiming a lot of success getting other breeds from fevers, and I'm fairly certain those should be common, so I do wonder if TJ didn't adjust something and we might have more success with more lineages now. =o It's my very wishful thinking, lol.

~

Another day for my Stoneworth guys to grow up and then I can try breeding the bottom half of the 3rd gens. o3o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Found this cutie on the AP biggrin.gif

Et voilà, new project:

Nice! I get some of my best ideas from the AP! wink.gif

No progress at all with my 2 lineages, because my dragons are lazy and not interested in making babys.... huh.gif again....

So i made up my mind to try a new line! biggrin.gif

An Ember frame with Blacktipps and Seragammas.

Got some nice results: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RFhvK and http://dragcave.net/lineage/xlPKm for the upper half

And http://dragcave.net/lineage/6KId3 for the lower half.

I hope the don't let me wait to long for an Ember from the Seragamma/Ember pairing....

I'll update my project post soon.