dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

my nebulas have all gone wrong color lately-- punishment for all the right color ones I got laugh.gif but ya gotta keep trying-- although, I agree that hellfires are pretty, but you'd be reversing your color scheme---

I was so surprised when I got this flamingo from black tip blink.gif

this project will be done sooner than I thought - especially since I need a 3rd gen blacktip biggrin.gif

and another finished project sunset x magi x sunstone x sunset

now if I could just get a magi for my other orange project -- I am amazed at the species that have become so hard to breed

I just got a Pebble from Neotropical on first try biggrin.gif (after I got "no interest" from other breeding projects dry.gif)

Anyone needs this? http://dragcave.net/lineage/XEzOV Sent to Dustpuppy biggrin.gif

@dragonpuck: That's a pretty sunset line smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Don't give up right after the third one, my Nebulas gave me the right colour on the 4th try. biggrin.gif (Although Hellfires sounds pretty too).

I guess I'm stubborn enough that I probably would keep trying even if I don't want to.

Plus as dragonpuck said, I'm mixing up my colors - I don't want to use blue hellfires for this, as pretty as they are wink.gif

Although, I wonder if Sunstones would be pretty? Might try it later on.

Well, I'm sending the blue nebbie to the AP. Probably she'd be happier as a wild dragon than a wrongly colored one gathering dust and cobwebs on my scroll.

Edited by daba555

Hooray, I got lucky today and managed to breed the last three second gens I needed for my 'Sapphire' lineage (Waverunner x Moonstone + Royal Blue x Waverunner). ^-^ If only my other lineages *cough*Bleeding Moons*coughcough* were so cooperative...*sigh*

@Dragonpuck- Your Sunset project is lovely, and for some reason it makes me want to breed Sunsets to Tangars. XD Maybe it's the wing colors...

thanks guys!

@Denwayasha I think the green x purple bodies might turn me off , but hey- ya never know until you try laugh.gif

Got another black tip from the blacktip x pillow pair. UHH I can't go ANYWHERE with the whole project without it. sad.gif

Congrats! biggrin.gif

@Tiga sending breeding luck vibes your way!

So... the wiki says Howlers are uncommon and Glaucus common. huh.gif I think they got it backwards. xd.png Anyway, I'm very tempted to do a Howler/Ochredrake/Day Glory lineage. Maybe I shouldn't start so many new ones, but... oh, why not. laugh.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

Congrats! biggrin.gif

@Tiga sending breeding luck vibes your way!

So... the wiki says Howlers are uncommon and Glaucus common. huh.gif  I think they got it backwards. xd.png Anyway, I'm very tempted to do a Howler/Ochredrake/Day Glory lineage. Maybe I shouldn't start so many new ones, but... oh, why not.  laugh.gif

Im feeling the pain shared by so many before me. xd.png

I want to do a howlerxdayxnight glory. Im loosing track of what projects I have...

Edited by Tiga

NOOOOO....

my two 3rd gens Spitfires REFUSED to love each other mad.gif

I was only one breeding away from finishing that project, but no, they had to refuse! Now i have to breed a replacement for one of the 3rd gens....arrrgh

On another note: Congrats Mondat on your finished project!

And "Hello" to Shely! Not only a lover of flower-game i see! xd.png

Got another black tip from the blacktip x pillow pair. UHH I can't go ANYWHERE with the whole project without it. sad.gif

Tiga, I have been at a halt, also, trying to get a Royal Crimson from blacktip.

Finally, yesterday, I got annoyed enough to ask my hubby and friends to try, even though up till now I owned all the dragons in all of these projects.

Hubby tried 6-7 times, got all blacktips or no eggs/interest, and of my 3 friends, one had no female BT's (she went and got an egg, and will probably collect a few BT's), one had same problem as hubby and myself.

Then, wonder of wonders, my one friend got a RC on her first try!

Sometimes changing partners helps, but I had run out of BT's to use, as I was trying to keep the ones for different projects as exclusive as I could.

Good luck with it, and if I can help in any way let me know.

milkaq66: I am so sorry, what a bummer sad.gif

Edited by daba555

Finished a project,

got a 2nd-gen Fever Wyvern from Imp,

only got Pillow Dragons.

The sun is shining and I wish our Japanese garden was already finished.

Have a nice weekend, everyone!

Congrats!

BTW, what is Japanese garden meaning for? Is that a idiosyncratic term?

And "Hello" to Shely! Not only a lover of flower-game i see! xd.png.png

*Pats Milka*

And thanks <3

Edited by Shelybear

Interesting. I never would have thought of that combo, but it does look nice~ Congrats!

And I was thinking of doing an OchreXNight Glory + HowlerXOchre line sometime in the future. While I love the Glaceus sprite, in my opinion it doesn't match with any of the other Drakes, so I'll most likely be purebreeding them. :) As you can see, I mostly do lines of similar breeds. ^-^

In about an hour or so, I can breed my last Split x Duotone pair and hopefully they'll give me a Split egg rather than the 'no interest's I've been getting...

Edited by Denwayasha

Im feeling the pain shared by so many before me. xd.png

I want to do a howlerxdayxnight glory. Im loosing track of what projects I have...

it helps to keep a list in your first /joining post biggrin.gif

I keep each project and the 2nd/3rd gens I have bred so I can go back and see where I am at for each project!

Congrats to all who made progress in their projects this week and congrats to Mondat on the finish!

I had a small success with my Lumina/Gray/Stone project -- http://dragcave.net/lineage/w6IrN -- my 3rd second gen for that project. All my Gray x Lumina pairs wanted to give me Luminas, too, but I needed a Gray from them, so no luck there.

And another Horse from this pair up for grabs if anyone can use it. http://dragcave.net/lineage/AzcjL I needed a Waterhorse. This is a sibling of the one Tiga took before.

And gone to Denwayasha! That was quick. laugh.gif Enjoy! All of those possible combinations sound very pretty.

Edited by purplehaze

And another Horse from this pair up for grabs if anyone can use it. http://dragcave.net/lineage/AzcjL I needed a Waterhorse. This is a sibling of the one Tiga took before.

I got it, thanks~ ^-^ I'm not sure what I'll pair with Horses for the top half yet, but so far I'm leaning towards Skywings, Spotted Greenwings, or maybe even Teimarrs. c:

Congrats!

BTW, what is Japanese garden meaning for? Is that a idiosyncratic term?

Offtopic but: Japanese garden is Japanese garden biggrin.gif Public Japanese gardens which you can find in Japan or in foreign countries or just the Japanese style garden in your backyard. We moved to our own house last year and I would like to have my own wonderful space for relaxing, with moss, stones & rocks, Japanese pine tree, Shishiodoshi, bamboo fence, etc.. I also dream of getting a Nishikigoi pond anytime later.

Since I am living in Japan it's no problem for me to get everything I need for it wink.gif

@Denwayasha

Interesting. I never would have thought of that combo, but it does look nice~ Congrats!

I know right? I think it's funny because if I hadn't joined this thread I would have never thought of breeding them, too. But the colors look so nice together, hands down my favorite project so far. I also started to have a thing for Ballons, they actually look really cute xd.png

Okay, okay, I just couldn't wait to do something with the Horse egg I got from purplehaze, and I decided to make the other half M Horse x F Teimarr. :3 I had the egg-space, and surprisingly, I got the right eggs from the right pairs, so if the dragons get along when they grow up, this is what the top half will be. :D I was wary at first to use Teimarrs, since I'd heard they can be one of those dominant breeds, but I got lucky this time, I suppose. ^-^

Well well, after I got help from Yliah from the Z project with a Guardian from Royal Crimson, I'm now stuck at the next level: Anyone want a 3rd gen Crimson from Guardian checker?

I snagged it! It will make the perfect mate for her. She is part of a private lineage that I was working on. I will not work with Royal Crimsons again soon in a situation where I need to get the mate's breed, but in this case I can just breed the 2 RCs and get a ready made lineage! Gotta love it! biggrin.gif

So many new ideas, I'm glad I didn't keep this project to myself, I wouldn't have thought of the tiniest part of all these combinations. biggrin.gif

There seems to be good breeding luck lately too, except my Brute Dargon Queen Qyrhid refused her mate, because of course she did. I really must stop naming my dragons Queen something or Great whatever, it makes them stuck up. xd.png Luckily it's easy switching CB mates.

I got a 2nd gen Brute from Tri-Horn though, and the bottom half of my Fever lineage. biggrin.gif

Yeah right, so much for trying for a new 3rd gen Spitfire... dry.gif

Does any body want a 3rd gen HARVEST with Spitfires???

Here is your chance :

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

BTW thinking of doing a Drake line too...a Orchedrake frame with Howlers and Glaucus.