dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

I'm wondering what a 3rd cloudy breed might be, in addition to Grey and Daydream dragons ... ideas?

Balloons float like clouds

Skywings might qualify

Sunrise???

Pillows are fluffy-- rather a stretch

Black tip?

Nay ... maybe sunrises, their color might compliment the daydream blue.

I wonder what the March release will bring biggrin.gif

Not much progress on my first two projects, except this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/na08T

And congrats to all who finished a project! They're all so beautiful! biggrin.gif

And i've decided to do another one which i have already build the upper half from:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ghjyi

The other half will probably be a greenwing/mint checker.I'll update my first post soon. smile.gif

Edited by milkaq66

Alright, Dragonpuck passed me a fabulous tangar-fail from a lineage project a while back and it was too amazing to ignore. I'm very happy to present the other half I've finally built up to go with the gift egg.

ta-da!

I'm still so excited about that magi/tangar cross. Loooove it.

Mondat - be wary of the bleeding moons. veeeery wary . . .

milkaq66 - the spitfire/moonstone combo is amazing O_O I just kept staring at it. I'm not wild about Imperials, but wow, they look great with the greenwing in that checker.

@milkaq66 - I'm not a real Spitfire fan, but I must admit that lineage looks great. And the other one is very pretty too.

@Draketeeth - Now you are giving me another idea! I have a Sunstone x Tangar checker which would look amazing with a Tangar x Magi! Next project! laugh.gif

No progress for me. sad.gif I can't believe =n]they refused! So now I need to back up a step and rebreed one of those. And i got a wrong breed from the other pair I tried for that line.

And my pygmies gave me yet another Seawyrm! Then to top it all off, my Stones gave me no egg.

*sigh*

Edited by purplehaze

*drum roll* Presenting my first completed lovely common lineage! Ta-da~ ^-^

Thanks for all the positive thoughts, and it probably didn't hurt being so close to Valentine's Day. lol Now to get un egglocked so I can start on my next project! biggrin.gif

Wow, congratulations! biggrin.gif Could I ask for a sibling sometime? biggrin.gif Maybe it could be a mate for my Dorsal...

And i've decided to do another one which i have already build the upper half from:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ghjyi

That combination looks surprisingly good! I can't wait to find out what you'll end up doing with that lineage. smile.gif

Alright, Dragonpuck passed me a fabulous tangar-fail from a lineage project a while back and it was too amazing to ignore. I'm very happy to present the other half I've finally built up to go with the gift egg.

ta-da!

I'm still so excited about that magi/tangar cross. Loooove it.

Oh nice, another amazing combo. biggrin.gif I still can't look at male Tangars without feeling that someone twisted their neck around painfully *shudder* so I never did much with them, but these colours... that's really very pretty.

I still can't look at male Tangars without feeling that someone twisted their neck around painfully *shudder* so I never did much with them, but these colours... that's really very pretty.

I feel the same about Olives, Greenwings and Albinos biggrin.gif

I feel the same about Olives, Greenwings and Albinos biggrin.gif

Yep! Just looking at Albinos makes my neck hurt. Too bad -- they could look awesome in lineages with lots of other dragons, but I won't use them.

And I would like to thank Ruby Eyes for very generously breeding me this little guy as a hopeful replacement mate for 2ROCK.

Edited by purplehaze

Tiga I like the Dorsal x Black combo! biggrin.gif

Anf I finally got the right egg! A 3rd gen BBW. Now she just has to like the male and that'll be the Wyvern lineage done... fingers crossed...

Tiga I like the Dorsal x Black combo! biggrin.gif

Anf I finally got the right egg! A 3rd gen BBW. Now she just has to like the male and that'll be the Wyvern lineage done... fingers crossed...

Sending compatibility vibes to your BBWs!

*doing what purplehaze is doing*

I rethought my first project through. And now I think purple dorsals, blacks and horses will look better. The purple dragon's purple color is too light for me.

Progress with the blue half of my royal commons!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/S6ATc

Now if only the Royal Crimsons would behave like this biggrin.gif

::GUARDIAN vibes:: guardian, guardian, guardian!!!

yeah, Commons breed well, but not always properly laugh.gif

@Tiga: I think the horses will look great, too smile.gif

Edited by daba555

I'd need Guardian vibes - all I get is Crimsons biggrin.gif

Good luck with that! Royal Crimsons are very dominant right now. I have an RC x RB pair that I have bred forever and gotten this. I even tried a different mate a couple of times, but no difference. laugh.gif All I need is one RB!

No Mints & no Ballons this week, again rolleyes.gif

And I got a Waterhorse instead of a Horse....I don't expect to see a Horse for a while...

anyone want to take bets on how long it will take me to get a white stripe?

3rd gen stripe from Harvest

3rd gen stripe from Magi

I did get a spitfire I needed this week after months of no egg at all and--- yup-- autoed

*sighs* hopefully they got the idea now and I won't have to wait too much longer for another dry.gif

@ thanks Draketeeth, but it's already been picked up

Edited by dragonpuck

I did get a spitfire I needed this week after months of no egg at all and--- yup-- autoed

What's the code and lineage? We've caught autos before and gotten them back to their breeders. Just let us know what to look for.

anyone want to take bets on how long it will take me to get a white stripe?

Hmmm I'll be optimistic and say... the third egg will be white. biggrin.gif

I got two eggs but lost one because I forgot to freeze a hatchie, such a rookie mistake, aaarrrggggh. xd.png What is it with autoed eggs lately? tongue.gif

I got two eggs but lost one because I forgot to freeze a hatchie, such a rookie mistake, aaarrrggggh. xd.png What is it with autoed eggs lately? tongue.gif

I think Valentine's threw everyone's timing out of whack.

if you post the link, though, to the lineage - we might snag it in the AP for you.

Aaaand I realised the autoed egg was the wrong breed anyway. The right breed for my Fog collection, but the lineage would need a Pebble. xd.png Yesterday was not my day. Maybe I'll manage to pick up the egg anyway, Fogs tend to stay on the AP a bit.