TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

The Coastal dragon is just gorgeous! And I can't wait to be able to combine the bright colors of the other one with other dragons~~

Their pale-ish blue color though, I think these 2 breeds might look quite nice together as well?

Well now I have to hoard Yellow-crowned dragons along with luminas. This might get hard with it being a new release and all.

Oh man, now I wish I had a female tidal to go along with my male, I'd love to breed some PB's for some of the threads in the trading section.

I love both of these, really! It's the first release in a while that I feel both ( or all! ) dragon breeds released together go very well together. <3

I also really enjoy the traffic the coastal breed is giving, especially since that's just what the coast needed. ^-^ I mean, who doesn't love Blusangs by the dozen?

Oh gosh, the adults are beautiful <3 First release in a while where I adore both adults! The color scheme of the yellow-crowns is gorgeous, and I love the more eastern looking build of the red-fins. Thank you, TJ and spriters!

There's a public name of a species - the one you can see in the description - and one that the site uses to sort them when you set your scroll to sort dragons alphabetically. Sometimes, the two are different, for whatever reason; in this case, the Yellow-Crowned Dragons have the public name Yellow-Crowned Dragons and the internal name Suncrowned (or Suncrowned Dragon... you get the point biggrin.gif).

Thanks smile.gif I like Suncrowned, myself.

I love both of these, really! It's the first release in a while that I feel both ( or all! ) dragon breeds released together go very well together. <3

I also really enjoy the traffic the coastal breed is giving, especially since that's just what the coast needed. ^-^ I mean, who doesn't love Blusangs by the dozen?

well, actually, I am disappointed that since the release so many people have parked in Coast that I can't catch blusangs now sad.gif

in the few days before the release, I was having some luck, now they get gone too fast.

Love the blue and yellow coloring. Both are beautiful. I'll continue gathering them. biggrin.gif

Edited by NekoA

I'm really happy that I got to catch both of them smile.gif

Personally I like the female coast best, then the male desert. These dragons will make such pretty lineages! Thanks TJ and spriters <3

I think I said this before, but these new dragon are gorgeous! The spriters have outdone themselves! I was debating on which species I wanted to make an army of, These new coastals have just jumped to the top of my list. biggrin.gif

The blue tones on the Yellow-Crowned are... well, the contrast between the shadows and the rest is very jarring. That said, the yellows are pretty and I like their design. The Red-Fins are pretty alright, though. Female is prettier but they're both neat. Are they oarfish?

Gorgeous sprites. I think I favor the Red-Finned Tidals (males especially), but they're all lovely.

I unintentionally caught two of each. I knew they were new but I didn't read the news about it. Luckiest I've been for a long time. Should be hatching soon!

Nice new dragons.