TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Beautiful sprites. I love blue. I can't understand why Yellow-Crowned Dragons sort by breed in S.

It was originally called a Sun Crowned Dragon. It's the same thing as a Neglected sorting under "S" for Sick....at least that's where I think it sorts. The cave name isn't always the same as the released name. wink.gif

Edited by Sir Barton

Still no luck on eggs, hope others better? (I swear I can never get new release eggs. >_< )

Well, I've got my two pairs, if all goes well and they get along with each other then I'll start taking breeding requests which will last until Halloween rolls in. (I think I mentioned that already, but my memory hasn't been that great today. ^^; )

I picked up a pair of each, and influenced them to gender opposite each other. So, barring any refusals, I could certainly breed some purebred 2nd gens upon request ^.~

The Red-finned Tidal Dragons totally remind me of Oarfish. They have such an elegant look, and their tails are absolutely beautiful. I bet they'd make beautiful lineages with Blusangs.

The yellow crowns are very cute! I love their faces <3

Im so glad I picked up several of each egg biggrin.gif

Edited by Pandana

Love the adults. Not my favs but I like them.

I could get 5 eggs on Sunday (3 Red-Finned Tidals, 2 Yellow-Crowneds) and have thanks to genderswap-trading 1 couple of each for breeding, but I want more. Hope they are still dropping after we moved and when I have internet!

I like the colors of the Yellow-Crowned dragon, "very fresh". I kind of associate them with Lemons. A hot summer day and you're drinking coke with lemons.

The Red-Finned Tidals remind me of Siamese fighting fishies, in a good way laugh.gif

Dang, you guys are good guessers. That is what they're listed as (no dash), I think.

I'm just kind of curious as to why the Scroll sorting isn't updated to reflect the new names?

Personally, I think Sun Crown Dragon sounds much better but I guess the term sun has been used a lot. laugh.gif Be cool that the Dragons get dropped to Yellow-crowned in the Y. Would it be the first Y-letter dragon?

I guess it's the OCD in my to get a dragon named after each letter. rolleyes.gif

The Red-finned Tidal Dragons totally remind me of Oarfish. They have such an elegant look, and their tails are absolutely beautiful. I bet they'd make beautiful lineages with Blusangs.

The yellow crowns are very cute! I love their faces <3

Im so glad I picked up several of each egg biggrin.gif

Oo, Blusangs would look good with the Red-finned Tidals. I'm considering a skywing lineage, either checkerboard or spiral.

But my favorite of these is the female Yellow-Crowned. The bright yellow and blue look very Mediterranean to me (Or at least, I've seen those colors on white walls used for a lot of Greek-themed restaurants or hotels on TV), and I love the way the wings sweep forward. I'd like to build on the Mediterranean idea for a lineage - just not sure if I want to breed them with Whites or Black-tips.

I know I am a bit late (okay very late) but what biome does each egg appear at? And their current rarity if possible. Completely forgot about the release.

Edit: Judging by description Desert and Coast?

Edited by Dark

I know I am a bit late (okay very late) but what biome does each egg appear at? And their current rarity if possible. Completely forgot about the release.

Edit: Judging by description Desert and Coast?

That's correct. Desert and Coast. They are still dropping pretty frequently when the biomes are moving. I caught two in a row in the desert last night.

That's correct. Desert and Coast. They are still dropping pretty frequently when the biomes are moving. I caught two in a row in the desert last night.

Thank you, glad they haven't become insanely rare.

Oo, Blusangs would look good with the Red-finned Tidals. I'm considering a skywing lineage, either checkerboard or spiral.

But my favorite of these is the female Yellow-Crowned. The bright yellow and blue look very Mediterranean to me (Or at least, I've seen those colors on white walls used for a lot of Greek-themed restaurants or hotels on TV), and I love the way the wings sweep forward. I'd like to build on the Mediterranean idea for a lineage - just not sure if I want to breed them with Whites or Black-tips.

I really like the female suncrown, too smile.gif The wings make me feel like she's protecting her nest laugh.gif

They're all so pretty!

Thank you, glad they haven't become insanely rare.

My hub just grabbed another Tidal and I snagged two yesterday so they're still fairly easy to obtain.

I really like the Tidals - and disagree with the statements about their not looking like 'sea creatures' - they remind me of several little sea horse-type things or elegant long-finned fish. I love the long tails and like the colors a lot. They're a really nice addition to our Scrolls.

My hub just grabbed another Tidal and I snagged two yesterday so they're still fairly easy to obtain.

I really like the Tidals - and disagree with the statements about their not looking like 'sea creatures' - they remind me of several little sea horse-type things or elegant long-finned fish. I love the long tails and like the colors a lot. They're a really nice addition to our Scrolls.

I agree with you. I like the Tidals most, they remind me of Betta fish and gorgeous corals.

I really like the female suncrown, too smile.gif The wings make me feel like she's protecting her nest laugh.gif

They're all so pretty!

I've had a couple of rl hens that behaved exactly like that when they were broody earlier this year! lol

I instantly liked the Yellow-Crownes with their bright clear colors, and while I initially liked the colors of the Tidals, (I DO love red!) it's taken a little study to figure out their forms - a quick look won't do them justice with the intricate detail. I especially like the female, very graceful, and my first girl is named Frida's Necklace, because she makes me think of the beautiful turquoise and coral necklaces.

Congratulations to both JOTB and Earthgirl on these lovely adults, and thank you, TJ, for adding these to the Cave!

Just wanted to pipe in and say THANK YOU TJ and Artist Clan! The new dragons are quite something! I really love the new water dragons, the sprites came out so beautifully elegant ! wub.gif

>^,,^<

I caught the remaining five Desert eggs I needed, so I've met my scroll goals. Thanks again TJ and spriters for the new dragons!

I'm just kind of curious as to why the Scroll sorting isn't updated to reflect the new names?

Personally, I think Sun Crown Dragon sounds much better but I guess the term sun has been used a lot. laugh.gif Be cool that the Dragons get dropped to Yellow-crowned in the Y. Would it be the first Y-letter dragon?

I guess it's the OCD in my to get a dragon named after each letter. rolleyes.gif

I doubt TJ will take the time to change the coding. Especially since Water dragons still sort under "Lake" or Splits under "2 heads". and it's not like its a big deal, just mixes it up a little. smile.gif

edit: hmmm wiki says its "light blue" for waters, which still puts them between Imperial Fleshcrowns and Lumina.

I doubt TJ will take the time to change the coding. Especially since Water dragons still sort under "Lake" or Splits under "2 heads". and it's not like its a big deal, just mixes it up a little. smile.gif

edit: hmmm wiki says its "light blue" for waters, which still puts them between Imperial Fleshcrowns and Lumina.

MADNESS. xd.png It hurts my OCD, too.

Incidentally, why WERE the names changed? Do you s'pose it's because we already had too many 'Sun' dragon names? Sun-Crowned just sounds so much cooler than Yellow-Crowned.

When I sort my dragons by name, I always wondered why Water dragons came before Lumina and then after checking the names, found out their scroll titles were light blue. Huh. tongue.gif

Ah well.