TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Seven hundred people competing for three eggs does not work. Yes, you can tell people to be patient, that it'll get better if they wait.. but it shouldn't be that bad in the first place. My GOODNESS. mad.gif

edit: in reply to:

[snip]

so that it's now, when I just checked, showing around 150 people in the Biomes rather than 600-700...

We just had nowhere near enough eggs being Dropped for the number of people hunting to prevent everyone a little slower from expecting the same no-egg, wasted time and effort results as too many of us seem to routinely have in Releases these days.

Edited by diaveborn

Good night and good luck, people. Going to give the egg hunting another shot in a few hours.

It seems every 10min the eggs pop. But im not seeing the number of 'users on page' go down. Does that mean no ones nabbing or is my number just slow? xd.png I would hope it would go down meaning some people took an egg with then but...

Change to chrome, way faster smile.gif I'm a user of both

Yeah, I moved to Chrome now...

Letsee what comes out of it.

It seems every 10min the eggs pop. But im not seeing the number of 'users on page' go down. Does that mean no ones nabbing or is my number just slow? xd.png I would hope it would go down meaning some people took an egg with then but...

i'm clicking the eggs but not getting any... so going back and forth between the two biomes

Mega clicking in the desert biome and not one out of the few hours after I've caught my two pairs. xd.png Now I just want to fill my scroll with them. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Nine @ Sep 8 2013, 12:39 AM)

Guys, TJ doesn't care. The less luck you have catching the new eggs, the longer you'll be refreshing in the biomes, the more money is gotten from ad revenue. There won't be any longer or bigger drops because it's counterproductive to making the most money out of the site. Your happiness is irrelevant as long as you keep refreshing and putting more money into the slot machine.

I'd love to be proven wrong and see bigger, longer drops, but the most realistic viewpoint here seems to be the less optimistic one.

I must admit this sums up a lot of people's feelings lately.    I can't remember

it being so depressing when a new release happened in the distant past.

I am hoping the Spriter's know we will all appreciate their artworks, whether

or not we are able to have them on our scroll.

All this is really sad. dry.gif

But you may be right in your concepts. The more we clic the more money have the site or the owner. Maybe that's the price we all got too pay.

The only thing that I add is that for me it's discouraging to have been clicking por four hours y no new egg is in my scroll. ._.

There's a new release today. Expect a new release the Sunday following the first Saturday of the month.

I did not express myself well. I mean one of the new eggs.

Meanwhile, I have two bright (new) eggs.

Finally woke up, caught four from the coast, and the last two slots are reserved for the desert guys.

Good luck hunting to the res of you biggrin.gif

I got what I was looking for, 3 of each. I got mine on the :10 and :15 min drops, so I'm not competing anymore.

Still need two mirage eggs. They are proving harder to get then I thought. Sneaky little things

Got WAY too many of the coast egg; tried biting some and they turned but stayed. xd.png Bit and repulsed one, so I grabbed one desert egg for the open slot. Will try again when I can dump some of these vamp eggs. xd.png

Dozens of people were trying to get a hand of the new eggs, some getting really frustrated and yet you just bit yours for trying to open a slot?? ohmy.gif

Pfff the moment that sentence left my mouth I get another egg from the desert. ROFL

Yeah thanks, take pitty on me biome. rolleyes.gif

Am I the only one that likes hunting being difficult? It adds to the game! :/ If every goal was easy to achieve then it would be boring. Though I got my eggs in the span of 10 minutes I HAVE had to spend an entire day on hunting. (Stupid pumpkins wasted my WHOLE day. Halloween '09, never forget.)

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Nice to wake up to a new release. smile.gif Then let's see how long it takes me to lock myself. ....

Am I the only one that like hunting being difficult? It adds to the game! :/ If every goal was easy to achieve then it would be boring. Though I got my eggs in the span of 10 minutes I HAVE had to spend an entire day on hunting. (Stupid pumpkins wasted my WHOLE day. Halloween '09, never forget.)

There's a difference between "difficult" and "tedious". Recently, releases (and cavehunting in general) have moved toward the latter.

There's a difference between "difficult" and "tedious". Recently, releases (and cavehunting in general) have moved toward the latter.

it's not recent... it's been tedious for years...

Yes!

caught one of the desert eggs! biggrin.gif

Go Chrome!

I saw your last post and checked your scroll and was welp. Chrome must've helped. Chrome for the win all the time. <3

It's always been this way since 2008. Don't worry young padawan, you'll get used to it.

edit: runoff and ninja'd ninja.gif

Edited by Iya_kin

Eggs drop every 5 minutes wink.gif