TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Oh dear.

I don't know how I'm going to ctach these guys with not being able to turn java off. >< I opened lots of tabs and got nothing-nothing. Any tips? =o

I know nothing about this myself, but somebody down-thread said that people could again shut Java off - maybe try and see?

Oh dear.

I don't know how I'm going to ctach these guys with not being able to turn java off. >< I opened lots of tabs and got nothing-nothing. Any tips? =o

*Too wound up to fall asleep just yet* Well, rapid refresh-clicking is how I got mine. One at a time and I didn't get to see the BBC code page for each of them, but it worked out in the end.

The key word is almost wink.gif

But it was still worrying since I have almost 70 Reds. xd.png I shouldn't be able to exhaust that many dragons. Now I've learned to attempt to resist looking at the trade threads and just try to power through and at least get a jump on my ridiculous scroll goals (20 of each bred! Oh why did I have to make scroll goals when there were barely any breed laugh.gif)

Hunting for about 2 hours now, but still got no new egg. The new release has become stressfull for me once again. I hope the mass drops of the new eggs will continue the whole day...

*Too wound up to fall asleep just yet* Well, rapid refresh-clicking is how I got mine. One at a time and I didn't get to see the BBC code page for each of them, but it worked out in the end.

I saw one 'got it' page out of 7 - imagine my shock and relief when checking to see if I'd caught ANY Desert eggs to find myself locked with both kinds.

It felt as though a couple of Volkswagen-sized Mints had gotten up and wandered off me...

Edit: not being merely the Typo Queen, I also specialize in garbled sentences - I'm VERY versatile that way.

Edited by Syphoneira

My computer is slooow as censorkip.gif.

I got Quickjava that apparently gives me the option back and I have no idea how to use it.

Aaaaawwww, I can't wait for TJ's eggs to hatch and see the hatchies and they aren't even cracked yet. Oh, the suspense! Dx

Okay guys, I'm done with my 3 of each kind :3 One less hunter to compete with in the cave tongue.gif Good luck everybody poptartFINALTINY.gif

Yaaaay, dragons! biggrin.gif

And even more yaaaay, I actually already caught two! biggrin.gif

And then I went to influence them and there was no doubt which to influence which as one of the codes spell "ag1rl" (in different caps). xd.png

I got two of each and was able to influence the desert pair, but I'm short a pink male to be able to influence the coastal pair.

It took me until about 45 minutes ago to catch my eggs but once I got the first the others were actually rather easy. Good luck catching!

Finally i have a couple of the coastal egg

Hey, congrats!

Dunno about you, but if I don't catch before the Drops start mixing, I'm often DOOMED, I tell you, DOOMED!

Unless they turn out to be Blockers, of course, lol.

Re-edit: earthgirl, somebody further back in the thread said that TJ had reversed that decision, and that people could turn Java off to hunt again.

I know nothing about this myself, but that was said, at any rate.

Edited by Syphoneira

Wow, that was easy... I catched 5 eggs in only 2 release times, 3 blue ones and 2 grey/red stripes. biggrin.gif

Now I just need a lot of pink very low time hatchies to influence them, anybody want to help me? smile.gif

Edited by AsiraBettas