TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

"As you walk along the coastline, you see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings."

Why don't we steal the hatchlings too?

Good thought...

ohmy.gif

But maybe because they'll squeal, and alert mommy...

"As you walk along the coastline, you see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings."

Eggs don't have sharp little claws! tongue.gif

Good morning everyone smile.gif

Tried catching the last couple of drops, no luck.

Looks like I have to try a different catching style again, since my internet's been super-laggy the past few days for no good reason. <.<

I seem to have far better luck at the 5 minute drops than at the hourlies, but finally locked!

That desert egg is such a lovely shade of blue, I hope it matches the adult ; A; I need that color on my scroll.

Good luck to everyone still hunting!

These were rather easy to catch (still, I've yet to beat my own record from Halloween 2009 when I caught my pumkins in three minutes, this release took me 15 minutes), even though my internet connection doesn't approve of me using the internet right now. :3 (or maybe it was just my (still) broken computer mouse that made it easy for a change)

Anyway, I like the eggs, that's for sure. So I can't wait to see them grow.

Good thought...

ohmy.gif

But maybe because they'll squeal, and alert mommy...

Oh, they should have that. Imagine getting a little animated pick of trying to run away from the mommy dragon.

Well, I still have no eggs. I'm feeling like I'm racing to beat the caveblockers. Like I'm Indiana Jones running down a hall being chased by caveblocker boulders while the new eggs are dangled in front of my face like a carrot. My connection sucks, I didn't even catch anything during that generous drop. I hope it happens again...

My feelings exactly... I strap on elaborate mental armor every ten minutes to prepare myself for everybody else having better reflexes and a faster connection. sad.gif Self pity face...

My eggs fell between White Stripes and Ultraviolets. Anyone want to narrow it down?

Wow. That was rather painless. Hopped on for the 3rd hourly drop of the new eggs and got all the eggs I wanted within the first 5 minutes. smile.gif

Finally got another one of the desert eggs! Now to get one more of the coastal ones and then I'll have my pair. biggrin.gif

Bounce up and down on chair making it squeak. I GOT ONE!!!! YAY!!!! The coast one. Try for the desert next. Will go to bed then try to get a few more for trades in the morning or whenever.

been trying since the release started. just got my first desert eggie.

now to try for another and 2 coastals, so i can atleast get a pair of each

Got more this drop. Just need one more desert, and I'll be able to stop. *thud* At least the drops are longer now -- the early ones were ridiculously short.

IMO, we should be able to trap the hatchlings (like via a BSA or something with a high percentage of fail). That way there would be a way to get CBs in this game that wasn't speed based, which I think would be good for players and for business.

I want to incubate my eggs, but that means I can't get anywhere need the trade threads. Back during the GW release I kept incubating and then trading my eggs and having to incubate new ones, and I almost ran out of Reds. xd.png

lulz xd.png i'd so want that one!

and yes, totally hide them (and change the last item from the code, just in case! xd.png)

Did not know you could do that

Thank you for letting me know :3

As a reminder, if you don't want your brand new eggs to get sick and die, it's a really good idea to keep them out of all hatcheries for at least 12 hours after you get them. Even if you incubate them.

I'm seeing new eggs in hatcheries with high views... no not TJ's eggs (which are protected from death), normal eggs. Those eggs are going to get sick and possibly die.