TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Wow, that was easy... I catched 5 eggs in only 2 release times, 3 blue ones and 2 grey/red stripes. biggrin.gif

Now I just need a lot of pink very low time hatchies to influence them, anybody want to help me? smile.gif

whats your strategy? o u o

Less than a hundred people in each biome now for those still hunting, good luck and hang in there! Keep calm and click on and all that xd.png

Either I've finally got my rhythm right, or they are getting easier to catch as people drop away to sleep. Got four Coastals and three Deserts - egg locked and dropping out!

If anyone is still having trouble catching these, feel free to PM me for tips etc.

There's less people every time... I'm gonna stick it out, I threw my pie for this release.

Less than a hundred people in each biome now for those still hunting, good luck and hang in there! Keep calm and click on and all that xd.png

when I as hunting, I had feeling like someone is joking with me and playing message: "someone took it before you" xd.png

Hey, congrats!

Dunno about you, but if I don't catch before the Drops start mixing, I'm often DOOMED, I tell you, DOOMED!

Unless they turn out to be Blockers, of course, lol.

Re-edit: earthgirl, somebody further back in the thread said that TJ had reversed that decision, and that people could turn Java off to hunt again.

I know nothing about this myself, but that wasaid, at any rate.

Thank u!!!! this is really hard!!! is almost 4 in the morning xDDD I'm tired T-T

Eheee, that really needs to be made into a graphic biggrin.gif

xd.png I would have but I'm far too sleepy atm lol Whoever does should put an egg in the middle with a mouse hovering over it xd.png

whats your strategy? o u o

Wait until the release starts, refresh page, click on random egg as it doesn't matter because they're all the new release, no egg?, go to home page fast, click on biome, click on random egg and do that circle until you get something and try to go on with it until they're away again for 5 min. The circle of click should be in 4 seconds max., so click as fast as you can!

Good luck everyone smile.gif

Hey

wow

I just locked myself (7 eggs) during a 5 minute drop

I have never done that before xd.png

Well, I suppose I have mine then.

when I as hunting, I had feeling like someone is joking with me and playing message: "someone took it before you" xd.png

Exactly... Might as well write "someone else took this egg" on a plank and hit myself in the head with it repeatedly. dry.gif

Wait until the release starts, refresh page, click on random egg as it doesn't matter because they're all the new release, no egg?, go to home page fast, click on biome, click on random egg and do that circle until you get something and try to go on with it until they're away again for 5 min. The circle of click should be in 4 seconds max., so click as fast as you can!

Good luck everyone smile.gif

danke o u o

Well, I now have three coast eggs, and one desert egg. Hopefully I'll be done hunting within the next ten minutes

My gold hatched and I was able to finally hunt in the Coast. Caught one. WOULD have caught three more if I hadn't been locked from some failbites... GAH

Oh well one of those bites should wear off in a few hours, maybe I'll be able to catch some then.

Thank u!!!! this is really hard!!! is almost 4 in the morning xDDD I'm tired T-T

Ouch!

Hope you can sleep in.

It's sad that so many had to give up and go to bed/work, whatever (I nearly did myself, lol, which would have been a first, although I've wasted too many Releases unable to catch to want to do that anymore) but that does make it much easier for those remaining.

It seems like a fair number of the people posting have at least one now, which make things seem so much more hopeful!

I wish TJ's eggs would hatch NAOW-ish, although I haven't looked for a bit - just dying to see what the babies look like!

You know, it seems to happen with a lot of releases that it's super hard for the first hour or two and then it seems like the drop rates go up and everyone thinks TJ adjusted something and caused some kind of flood and people start posting that they're locked. Maybe it just takes the cave a little bit to recognize the huge influx of people and adjust for that and begin to roll out eggs on a large-scale basis.

I'm going to start trying to keep track, because if that's what was happening then it would be nice to know and try to ease some of the panic of people who are really upset in hour one, but then I see completely locked with new eggs in hour three.

why aren't TJ's eggs hatching? D:

I wanna see babies

And I thought at first that the all-blue ones would be in the coast. Guess not.

Does anyone know definitions for them? smile.gif

user posted image

There we go, I wasn't too tired after all xd.png

I love this xd.png

by definitions

The air shimmers around this egg, as if from heat.

This egg is wet from the waves and has bright red stripes.

you mean descriptions AveryCF ?

Edited by lollipop00