TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Two again! v.v Oh boy... I really hope they at least are not rare.... <.< Cause getting some of the last ones was/is pain enough.

I really appreciate new sprites but this is turning into stress rather than fun. ^^"

Oh well... out to hunt some down then. ^^"

I see that poor jungle has been neglected yet again....tongue.gif

Well there were only very few breeds in the Desert before so we needed new breeds there too.

Mrrr Lagcave is getting kind of frustrating!

I got 2 of each so far. One more of each kind and I can go back to bed smile.gif

I don't know what happened with my pretty good connection (or reflexes?) but this is one of the hardest-to-get new releases for me blink.gif

I apparently caught my last desert without even realizing it....well Yay! Good Luck and happy hunting to everyone else!

I want to incubate my eggs, but that means I can't get anywhere need the trade threads. Back during the GW release I kept incubating and then trading my eggs and having to incubate new ones, and I almost ran out of Reds. xd.png

The key word is almost wink.gif

I seem to have also caught a new egg. unsure.gif The color is very bright (white?).

There's a new release today. Expect a new release the Sunday following the first Saturday of the month.

I love how people are still complaining about not catching anything. 8D

I still remember it took me THREE DAYS to catch Electric Dragons when they were first released in 2010. Now I got my two eggs in an hour and a half.

...Either my laptop's connection got faster or DC itself did. But trust me, the drops used to be worse than this. At least for me since I remember the whole site whiting out on me and staying in that neverending "loading, white screen of death".

I have one of each egg, I am happy now :3 Now I'll just be lax about it and stock up on CBs I can get without being too pushy, so I can breed second-gens for everyone who was even slower than I.

Got my 4 Deserts and 2 Coastals. Egg locked until morning. Now to manage the headache I have. laugh.gif

influenced pair of Deserts and one coastie. another coastie and i can go to bed happy.gif

I still remember it took me THREE DAYS to catch Electric Dragons when they were first released in 2010. Now I got my two eggs in an hour and a half.

...Either my laptop's connection got faster or DC itself did. But trust me, the drops used to be worse than this. At least for me since I remember the whole site whiting out on me and staying in that neverending "loading, white screen of death".

I'm here since 2009 and I can't catch anything since like mid-end last year, so DC got worse for me.

Now I have to trade for really ANYTHING, which is quite frustrating.

So it's apparently not the same for everyone ^^

On a different note: Those Blueish eggs do look a lot like Waterhorses no?

I think people wouldn't mind *waiting* three days, as much as they're concerned that at that time, the eggs just won't really be showing up any longer.

edit: or maybe that's just the general sense recently (not sure if pre-copper stuff was more impatience)

Edited by diaveborn

Oh dear.

I don't know how I'm going to ctach these guys with not being able to turn java off. >< I opened lots of tabs and got nothing-nothing. Any tips? =o

La de da got the desert one. Used the old tab hint. Went with 7 and now it is off to bed. Will try to catch more later. Probably dream about catching all kinds of them with no problem then biggrin.gif

If the dragons are laying that many eggs and then abandoning them could they have borrowed a page out of the tortoise's or turtle book where it lays them then ta ta and have fun out there in the big bad world little draggies tongue.gif

On a different note: Those Blueish eggs do look a lot like Waterhorses no?

So I noticed! Should be interesting to see what they turn out like

Hahahaha yeah I remember that. And then they became cave blockers a few months later.

^^ New release egglock party--apparently my old laptop was about six times as fast as I'd thought. Aanyway, thank you to TJ and the sprinters, of course, for the beautiful eggs, and a happy hunt to all! smile.gif