TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Well, I'm locked now- four eggs from the coast, three from the dessert. I can't wait to see what they look like when they hatch. cool.gif

Wow, that was surprisingly easy! biggrin.gif

It wasn't at first xd.png finally got all I want, but at first the drops were lasting like, five seconds! Glad everyone is starting to be able to get their eggies.

annnd its down to 55 people! > v <

herpderp

Edited by Dragon_cave

There was an Electric before that, at 1:40-ish.

Not encouraging.

Oh noes. I hope there aren't many commons mixing in a few hours - I really want some of those desert eggs, but the only way I can catch something at the moment is by frenzy-clicking >_<

These blue shimmer eggs are definetely a reason to make eggs keepable, they are so gorgeous 0.0

And of course, I can't wait to see the tidal dragons, too ^-^

Edited by Leafeonne

Can I trade a surplus egg against a missing egg (with red stripes)?

I'm sure you can - I'd definitely be interested in trading for one of your desert eggs wink.gif

Oh noes. I hope there aren't many commons mixing in a few hours - I really want some of those desert eggs, but the only way I can catch something at the moment is by frenzy-clicking >_<

It couldn't have been an electric, they don't drop in the desert or coast. If it was a thunder... well that's a rare not a common mixing in. Not sure what that means.

e. I didn't see anything mixed in desert this drop, it was still just mirages

Edited by platedlizard

annnd its down to 55 people! > v <

herpderp

I almost had a heart attack before the edit xd.png

Still nice to see people are getting their eggs, can't wait to see the hatchlings!!!

Got 2 Desert ones and 3 Coast ones and I'm locked now. Don't have enough influences for all of them though. /crosses fingers the 3 Coast ones don't all gender the same.

It couldn't have been an electric, they don't drop in the desert or coast. If it was a thunder... well that's a rare not a common mixing in. Not sure what that means.

e. I didn't see anything mixed in desert this drop, it was still just mirages

But there were also other commons people saw go by later as well. It still makes me worried about catching those guys... Hopefully I can trade the ones I have (not like with the blue vs green Opals)

Aaannnnd locked again. I got a desert egg and now gotta wait for a Brimstone to hatch. Hopefully I'll get to sneak a pair of each, so far they're surprisingly easy to grab. happy.gif

I almost had a heart attack before the edit xd.png

Still nice to see people are getting their eggs, can't wait to see the hatchlings!!!

lolikr |D

5 people like

woooot.

I wonder if these will be rare. o U o

But there were also other commons people saw go by later as well. It still makes me worried about catching those guys... Hopefully I can trade the ones I have (not like with the blue vs green Opals)

The person who had reported the black tea just said that someone told them they'd seen it, hadn't seen it yet themselves. And for some reason there were two electrics reported which isn't possible unless there was a glitch or mistaken identity... That's it for this thread I think. There might be other sightings out there but so far I haven't seen any other eggs mixed in. I guess we'll find out with this next hour drop.

e. yep no mixing in the :50 drop either

e2. in desert, I haven't been watching coast

Edited by platedlizard

*prods ER egg on scroll* Please hatch already, I want to try for another Desert egg, before more Commons pop up. :x

Ooh soo loving these new eggies! I've got 3 of each & influenced them all I caught mine in the 5 min drops, hourly drop was so crammed. smile.gif

Thanks TJ & Spriters for these new lovelies! poptartFINALTINY.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by rachii.xo

The person who had reported the black tea just said that someone told them they'd seen it, hadn't seen it yet themselves. And for some reason there were two electrics reported which isn't possible unless there was a glitch or mistaken identity... That's it for this thread I think. There might be other sightings out there but so far I haven't seen any other eggs mixed in. I guess we'll find out with this next hour drop.

e. yep no mixing in the :50 drop either

e2. in desert, I haven't been watching coast

I'mk the one who saw the black tea in the 3am drop. It was almost a mis-click. I'll reserve judgement on how rare they are after the 6am am drop (if I can stay awake long enough), although knowing that the 5 mins drop are still full of new release, these probably won't be as hard to get as the CB green opals.

Yes!! New release, got my eggs. Thx TJ and spriters.

Eidt: just saw the Black capped egg.

Edited by Dragonking

Went smoothly enough for me! Although oops -- I went and bred a few of my own dragons for shinies I needed for a breeding project...successfully...AND influenced the eggs... before I came on the forum and realized there was a new release. D'oh!

So, dropped all eggs, went to the biomes, ctrl+clicked like a fiend, and now I'm all stocked up! 3 desert, 4 coast, all influenced. That went so smoothly, hurrah!

These new eggs are so enticing! I especially like the color and subtle shading of the coast one's base, below the red stripes. Such good ocean hues!

Oh, also, no commons mixed in yet, that I saw. Pure new release in both biomes.