TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

The Desert egg looks like it might be some sort of glass egg. I would love that sooooooooo much!

You know, it seems to happen with a lot of releases that it's super hard for the first hour or two and then it seems like the drop rates go up and everyone thinks TJ adjusted something and caused some kind of flood and people start posting that they're locked. Maybe it just takes the cave a little bit to recognize the huge influx of people and adjust for that and begin to roll out eggs on a large-scale basis.

I'm going to start trying to keep track, because if that's what was happening then it would be nice to know and try to ease some of the panic of people who are really upset in hour one, but then I see completely locked with new eggs in hour three.

The first hour is usually really hard, which is why it's funny when people complain about how hard it is to get eggs. Of course it is, there's five hundred people trying to catch the same eggs. Usually the second and third hours are a lot easier because a lot of the early people have either caught their eggs or given up.

Wait, how the heck are there THREE (at least) new coastal eggs in an ER with less than four days on them each? How is that even possible?!!!

blink.gif

Edited by RagaDal

Wait, how the heck are there THREE (at least) new coastal eggs in an ER with less than four days on them each? How is that even possible?!!!

blink.gif

Those are TJ's.

The Desert egg looks like it might be some sort of glass egg. I would love that sooooooooo much!

It reminds me of some of the glass easter eggs.

Finally, after 3 hours, I've managed to catch my 3 of each egg. I had a Crimson drag from the other day that is cb that I wanted to keep.

Night all, and good luck

The first hour is usually really hard, which is why it's funny when people complain about how hard it is to get eggs. Of course it is, there's five hundred people trying to catch the same eggs. Usually the second and third hours are a lot easier because a lot of the early people have either caught their eggs or given up.

True, but about 90 minutes to 2 hours in there seems to be an upswing in eggs that is distinctly noticeable between one drop and the next. I believe it was a :17 minute drop this time that everyone came back and said was like a flood started and now people are getting locked. There seems to be a distinct change in the drop rate that is so abrupt that I don't think it's necessarily accounted for simply by the first people leaving.

by definitions

The air shimmers around this egg, as if from heat.

This egg is wet from the waves and has bright red stripes.

you mean descriptions AveryCF ?

Yea I did ty.

(The cave just EXPLODED with eggs on the hour and I click farted on all of them, lol. Hope people got some eggs for next round people. Guessing its hourly or half hourly? Someone correct me if wrong? xd.png )

Nothing at this top hour >.>

Stupid firefox.

Anyone using Quickjava and free to give me some tips?

You know, it seems to happen with a lot of releases that it's super hard for the first hour or two and then it seems like the drop rates go up and everyone thinks TJ adjusted something and caused some kind of flood and people start posting that they're locked. Maybe it just takes the cave a little bit to recognize the huge influx of people and adjust for that and begin to roll out eggs on a large-scale basis.

I'm going to start trying to keep track, because if that's what was happening then it would be nice to know and try to ease some of the panic of people who are really upset in hour one, but then I see completely locked with new eggs in hour three.

Maybe, but it seemed to me that that lovely long 5-minute Drop about 20 minutes into the 2nd hour allowed a bunch of people to get at least some eggs (I thought I had one, actually got 3 then, going by times) and then more people filled up and finished spam-clicking in the next Drops, while others posted that they were giving up and going to bed/work, or whatever so that it's now, when I just checked, showing around 150 people in the Biomes rather than 600-700...

We just had nowhere near enough eggs being Dropped for the number of people hunting to prevent everyone a little slower from expecting the same no-egg, wasted time and effort results as too many of us seem to routinely have in Releases these days.

Got WAY too many of the coast egg; tried biting some and they turned but stayed. xd.png Bit and repulsed one, so I grabbed one desert egg for the open slot. Will try again when I can dump some of these vamp eggs. xd.png

During the hourly in the desert biome, did anyone notice the Black tea egg integrating with the new release? I only saw 1 black tea (and it was a near click) though, so it might not mean something.

Edit: god I wish there was a DESSERT Biome xd.png

Edited by Iya_kin

Stupid firefox.

I know this isn't always possible for people, but have you thought about trying a different browser? Some people love FF for hunting, but it can totally ruin it for others.

Stupid firefox.

Change to chrome, way faster smile.gif I'm a user of both

Couldn't have found a better day to release my concept in the Dragon Request board. I'm a genious.

Already got one of those red-stripe ones! Aaand there we go, got a blue one too!

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

bah... being on vacation on egg drop night sucks lol just got in and missed the 4 am drop ... was online for the 4:05 but didn't get any. Other person sharing the room is asleep so have to play with the light off and having trouble finding the back key lol