TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Managed to catch two of the Coasts and three Deserts c:

I really like the desert eggs, I hope the dragon itself is just as pretty.

Just saw the first caveblocker pop up. Luckily I missed it.

Another drop within a minute or two of the previous one and I'm finally egg-locked, having accomplished my goal (3 of each).

I hope that cave blocker was a fluke, but I fear it was not. Anyone else see one?

It's not the first one. One the 3am Drop, there was a Black Tea Egg mixed in with the desert release. It's definitely a sign if the blocker you saw is in the desert biome.

Wow that went fast, iI'm egglocked already ohmy.gif I really love the desert eggs. So pretty!

Awesome got three of each these gorgeous new egg and used the final spot to finish a lineage - good day all around wink.gif

Finally! Got my two pairs. Here's hopping I get one male and one female for each. Good luck and Godspeed to the rest of y'all that are still hunting. biggrin.gif

It's not the first one. One the 3am Drop, there was a Black Tea Egg mixed in with the desert release. It's definitely a sign if the blocker you saw is in the desert biome.

There was an Electric before that, at 1:40-ish.

Not encouraging.

I am done. I was trying for two of each, but ended up with three of each. Enough, I need nor want any more. and now to bed. Took me four hours...

Good luck, everyone...

To TJ and the Spriters, thank you...

Not encouraging.

thanks for reporting! definitely not encouraging, but it's a good way to base rarity for trades.

Not encouraging.

An Electric? In the Desert? wat.

maybe it was a Thunder.tongue.gif

Anyway, I saw a Black Tea among the desert ones, last time I hunted(1 hour ago).

An Electric? In the Desert? wat.

maybe it was a Thunder.:P

Anyway, I saw a Black Tea among the desert ones, last time I hunted(1 hour ago).

That's what I heard reported. I didn't see it myself.

e: Hahaha FINALLY a second desert one! Going to get a coastal pair before trying for a third, i think.

e2: Or maybe the coastals will just be so easy to grab that I get three in one drop. :psyduck:

Edited by Guillotine

What's the electric indicate regarding rarity?

Some people think that the time when commons start mixing in indicates how common or rare the new eggs are.

e. just realized, it couldn't have been an electric, they don't drop in the desert or coast. Maybe a thunder?

Edited by platedlizard

Wow.. I tried for 15 min and already I am egglocked. That was fast. Good luck to everyone hunting.^^

Okay, I already had one egg on my scroll, so I could only catch five new ones, but I did. Three coastals and two deserts. That's it for tonight. :-)

AAAAAND... I'm egglocked xd.png

I was only able to grab two "shimmers" and one coast, but I'm happy since my scroll is locked with Tinsels...

Thank you TJ and spiters artists, I absolutely LOVE the desert eggs!

What's the electric indicate regarding rarity?

If other breeds are already mixing in with the new release, I ASSUME that they would be harder to get later on when the cave evens out. It happened during the CB Green Opals release. The regular eggs started mixing in around 4amto6amish of release day, which is why the demand for them went higher.

Of course, this is just 1 observation during 1 release day. I didn't stay and observe the Alpine biome while I was watching the Forest Biome.

Edited by Iya_kin

I ended up with four of the coast and one of the desert, not intentionally, I hoped for three of each.

yay for new release

more blue is awesome

thank you again

looking forward to them all

Last night I dreamed we were getting 2 red dragons... And I wake up, go hunting and we are getting 2 blue ones xd.png But those eggs are very pretty, I can't wait to see what they turn into smile.gif

Edit : Oh and I have an egg with "TJ" at the beginning of its code ! http://dragcave.net/lineage/TJ3pn

Edited by Anna Selka

If other breeds are already mixing in with the new release, I ASSUME that they would be harder to get later on when the cave evens out. It happened during the CB Green Opals release. The regular eggs started mixing in around 4amto6amish of release day, which is why the demand for them went higher.

Of course, this is just 1 observation during 1 release day. I didn't stay and observe the Alpine biome while I was watching the Forest Biome.

*nodnod* tankoo smile.gif