TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Well iv caught absolutely nothing tonight. Hope everyone else has better luck. Going to bed, I don't see why I should stay up all night hunting. Guess I just gotta hope that the mourning will play nicer to me...

Wonder what these new sweeties could be? A mirage dragon and reef dragon perhaps? Hmmm...

Saw at least 7 to 8 Blocker eggs in the coast, and saw 2 at the end of the dessert drop. Definitely a sign if its this early.

I'mk the one who saw the black tea in the 3am drop. It was almost a mis-click. I'll reserve judgement on how rare they are after the 6am am drop (if I can stay awake long enough), although knowing that the 5 mins drop are still full of new release, these probably won't be as hard to get as the CB green opals.

Okay, my mistake.

This last drop in desert definitely had commons. I saw a moon/sun stone, a spitfire, and something else (I think a rock). They were gone very fast, but yes becoming more common. Still plenty of mirages though, at least for the time being.

I was just casually stalking the Desert (even tho im locked. > v > coz im like that)

And i saw a purple.

someone must have clicked on it. instinctivly. |D

~Lineage links, please, and do be careful about posting eggs that don't belong to you - we wouldn't want it to get accidentally sick!~ /4QWiz]here, i went back and saved the link. o uo[/url] hsss. > u >

well anyway. i saw a purple. ; x ;

Edited by Dragon_cave

Yay! Caught one of the desert eggs at 5 minutes after the hour! WOO WOO! Only the second attempt! RAH!

Not that I got up early to do this or anything *sips tea*

hu, TJ´s eggs got the first cracks...

and the eggs in the other biomes have returned

Edited by Becka

hu, TJ´s eggs got the first cracks...

and the eggs in the other biomes have returned

does that mean that release will soon be over? ; x ;

Oooh, bluuue. o3o Don't think I'll have time to catch any before dinner but I'll give it a shot afterwards. Are they hard to catch?

Oooh, bluuue. o3o Don't think I'll have time to catch any before dinner but I'll give it a shot afterwards. Are they hard to catch?

It was very easy for me during a 5-min drop at xx:55. People seem to have difficulties though at the top of the hour. D:

Also, no October release before Halloween. Good to know for planning the Weekend then. smile.gif

The hourly drop seems better now for me. There is no lag and lesser people.

I've managed to get all my egg slots filled.

Take heart those who have yet to get them all. Happy hunting.

does that mean that release will soon be over? ; x ;

The eggs are permanent, so they'll still be there, it's just that gradually the other eggs will mix back in.

So it's not so much the release being over as much as it is that the "release", theses days, seems to mean more that a dragon has been put into rotation as opposed to a release "event" where these dragons are dominant for sometimes days, as in the past.

Re: commons mixing back in, there was a turp in the extra long :17 drop hours ago...can't remember if it was 1:17 or 2:17 DC time, but I definitely saw it. That being said, it seems like it's just one mixing here and there for the last couple of hours without growing exponentially.

While I did see a few older eggs most were the new ones, at least between 4 and 5am cave time.

I caught three of each and gender influenced one pair of each.

Can't wait for them to hatch so I can see what they look like!

Thanks TJ!

Two failbites wore off so I was able to get two eggs from Coast. I now have three each so I'm going to bed now. Good night everyone, and good hunting.

Re: commons mixing back in, there was a turp in the extra long :17 drop hours ago...can't remember if it was 1:17 or 2:17 DC time, but I definitely saw it.  That being said, it seems like it's just one mixing here and there for the last couple of hours without growing exponentially.

Yes, the commons are back. I saw them mixed (and, of course, mix-clicked rolleyes.gif ) and they are in the other biomes, too. They are probably not growing exponentially, but their numbers are increasing.

Ohh,

TJ's first egg has a large hole already!

I'm exited to see the hatchy now...

It was very easy for me during a 5-min drop at xx:55. People seem to have difficulties though at the top of the hour. D:

Drats, I rely on top of the hour drops because I suck even more at the :05 ones. xP Thanks though :3

Ohh,

TJ's first egg has a large hole already!

I'm exited to see the hatchy now...

yay! > v <

cant wait to see it Q v Q