TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Nope - Blue Tongued is still on the completed list, and it's brown wink.gif

Ah, so they are. Still look really familiar to me, maybe I got the name wrong... ~3 days is a long way to know for certain, but oh well.

Ah, so they are. Still look really familiar to me, maybe I got the name wrong... ~3 days is a long way to know for certain, but oh well.

They do seem very familiar to me too... We'll see if they turn out how I remember them to be ^^

I caught a pair, but egglocked myself with a misclick. xd.png

Luckily I can abandon it in 5hrs, and my hybrid will hatch tomorrow morning so I can get a pair of the last release..... that is if TJ doesn't give us another massive drop like yesterday.

Owch. Just realized i'm fully loaded with Hatchlings. I was able to catch one egg, but that was it. I guess i'll have to wait and hope my black caps grow to adults before tonight.

Everyone else hatched and grew up as expected so I was able to catch my three this morning, and very easily, too!

Thanks, JOTB! smile.gif And TJ, too, for all of this! smile.gif

Wow that is quickest i managed to grab eggs in all these past days of birthday frenzy lol laugh.gif had no luck for about three drops then i got them wink.gif

I figure due to some of you being scroll locked at moment has helped me and with that come today probably spread out the madness somewhat evenly so cave doesn't get mass madness huh cool.gif

Have my two new eggs wink.gif even my son who is nabbing just one each day managed two by accident *whoops*

So with i have only one egg space left. hopefully an egg will hatch *fingers crossed* so i can grab two tomorrow, after that i can try and try to breed day 4's tongue.gif

Aww, they're mixing with regular eggs already... I still have 4 more hours before I'll have egg slots open to try to catch these guys and I'm going to have to dodge commons to do it. Those darn hybrids really threw my strategy off. dry.gif

I caught a pair, but egglocked myself with a misclick. xd.png

Luckily I can abandon it in 5hrs, and my hybrid will hatch tomorrow morning so I can get a pair of the last release..... that is if TJ doesn't give us another massive drop like yesterday.

OMG don't say that don't think i can cope with another massive drop like that ohmy.gifxd.png

Filled my one lone spot with this egg. I'm very sad that I don't have the ability to get 2, since I grabbed a pair of all 3 colors of yesterday's eggs.

I agree with your estimations, that sounds about right ! We'll have to see how it turns out.

I feel like the biomes that get the least love are the Forest and the Jungle. When will they get a new release ?

Maybe the seventh dragon will show up in both!

Aww, the hatchies are kind of cute! They look a bit like sheep to me...

Ooooh I suddenly remember these!

I also just remembered that tomorrow is the last day of the birthday week already ohmy.gif This went by so quickly!

Of course ND ER picks now to crash so I am still egglocked and can't get one. rolleyes.gif

Sea salt dragons? tongue.gif These are nice; thanks for helping out the Coast as well.

Edited by KittyT

I wonder how much longer it will take for TJ's hatchlings to gender I can't wait to see what they look like xd.png.

Edited by valenwind92

The hatchies are so cute! I love that their faces are darker.

Thanks TJ and the spriters for making this week so great. wub.gif

Just caught my two! Thanks again to TJ and the spriters!

Got my 2! This has been my most exciting dragon cave week ever. My Daughter wants one of these pink ones, so let's hope the ER will hatch some of her AP eggs (she mostly picks pink eggs and daydreams ha).

I love these hatchlings and their dark faces. They remind me of those black faced sheep..

They look a bit like sheep to me...

Glad I'm not the only one that sees that. lol

My 'rares' will hatch at 12-1 a.m tonight, so that will open up 4 slots for the new and last egg. I can't wait for it. I hope it's a doozy. In a way, I'm hoping TJ has some wicked, evil grand finale planned, something that will throw everyone's plans out of the window and have everyone going O__O. Then again, I'm kind of hoping for just one simple egg.

All I know is that I will be busy for a long, long time. I have a whole lot of dragons to hoard. I never do very long, complicated lineage projects, but I do have several small ones in mind and I'm itching to get the many dragons I need and get on it. lol

Whatever happens tonight, this has been awesome, a really fun, exciting event. The fact that it was prolonged and not over so soon was great, and the whole thing just breathed new life and fire into the site. Everyone's energy has really been up all week long. The lack of sleep was totally worth it, so thanks again! We really appreciate all that you, TJ, and the artists, do around to bring us these wonderful events and dragons. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Thank you for the new egg!

I was asleep when they were released lol. I shall try and grab some as soon as my eggs hatch.

Gee, with only one kind of egg to snag this time, how EVER will I occupy myself today, since I've already gotten my allotment and my Scroll is locked???

I picked up two pretty easily. Now to decide whether to get a third (once I free up the scroll again) or wait so as to have 5 slots for tomorrow…