TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

I want Diamond trophy TJ

Or a platinum trophy with eight egg slots. I'd be totally up for that. *g*

I have to wait till one of my eggs haches. I'm locked dry.gif

My Gold egg will hatch tomorow in one hour...

These don't seem too rare - hopefully I'll be able to catch one once my egg hatches and the other tomorrow.

Yay, they're hatching! biggrin.gif Thanks TJ and JOTB. happy.gif

And xxBurningxx, that's what I'm thinking, too. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Edited by StormWizard212

Oh wow! Another coastal breed. Guess I was completely wrong to think about each day one biome. Well, that's nice. At least the Coastal biome can keep up. Now everyone will admit it's an awesome biome. laugh.gif

Thus far, here is my prediction (in my opinion, anyways):

Black-caps - Common

Gilded Bloodscales - Uncommon

Exotics - Common-uncommon

Hellhorses - Common (like Blunas)

Coppers - Rare

Salts (today) - Very common

Something like that, anyways. Who knows? Perhaps I'm extremely off. *shrugs* We won't know till the ratios even out again~ xP

I agree with your estimations, that sounds about right ! We'll have to see how it turns out.

I feel like the biomes that get the least love are the Forest and the Jungle. When will they get a new release ?

I got one! :3 Can't wait to see what these look like (still trying not to look at the beginning of each thread, as I don't want spoilers xd.png

I feel like the biomes that get the least love are the Forest and the Jungle. When will they get a new release ?

Maybe tomorrow? Haha

I'm really happy there were two released in the coast this week. smile.gif I tend to adore coastal dragons because I love the ocean! ^-^

Ooh these guys look familiar now that I see the hatchies. It could just be a coincidence though. ouo it'd be fun to finally have a breed I recognize though.

SQUINTS LOUDLY BECAUSE THESE DON'T LOOK LIKE EASTERNS

Black-caps - Common

Gilded Bloodscales - Uncommon

Exotics - Common-uncommon

Hellhorses - Common (like Blunas)

Coppers - Rare

Salts (today) - Very common

Something like that, anyways. Who knows? Perhaps I'm extremely off. *shrugs* We won't know till the ratios even out again~ xP

Concerning the Gilded Bloodscales, considering this is our second split ever I think a good majorty of us are going to make obtaining them hard for the next few weeks.

I agree with your estimations, that sounds about right ! We'll have to see how it turns out.

Tomorrow I suppose xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Got my two and locked myself with a misclicked Water.

Hopefully my Hellhorses hatch soon so I can try for a third Copper.

Interesting look to the hatchlie. I can't wait to see what they look like in the next stage and adult.

Black-caps - Common

[...]

I hope you're right about the Black Caps - I want more of those laugh.gif

And this is a cute hatchie here!

Edited by Varnayrah

Ah, I remember these now. Blue-tongued dragons? Pretty sure that's what they were called.

I guess if this post gets edited or deleted then I'll know for sure. Can't remember if I really liked them or not, but I do recall the pose was kind of funny. =P if I'm even thinking of the right dragon.

Edited by Nine

I still have to wait until 2 eggs hatched then I finally can catch two from those white beauties (I love white xd.png).

2 eggs hatched and I got space for these, and caught two smile.gif

Day 6 and i'm here almost wasn't as power went ohmy.gif and tried on my mobile which was no luck at all unsure.gif thankfully back smile.gif

I have three spaces at moment after one of each yesterday, two today hopefully then will there be any chance a yesterday egg will hatch safely for tomorrow?? blink.gif We will have to see, so off i go a hunting tongue.gif

Ah, I remember these now. Blue-tongued dragons? Pretty sure that's what they were called.

I guess if this post gets edited or deleted then I'll know for sure. Can't remember if I really liked them or not, but I do recall the pose was kind of funny. =P if I'm even thinking of the right dragon.

Nope - Blue Tongued is still on the completed list, and it's brown wink.gif

Nice surprise to come back from school and get a coastal breed released xd.png

Gonna nab those once I get hatchie-unlocked. smile.gif

Thank you for the release!