TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Haha, a happy coincidence! I would love to see birthstone dragons become a thing, since I've seen a ton on the completed list based on them.

I would love it too, lol.

Anyways, time for bed for me, I have to be up at a decent hour today. Have fun everyone!

I've already gotten myself a pair off eggs! It's just before three AM here and I'm only up because managed to hit my arm against the wall hard enough to knock me out of my strange but entirely awesome dream of ninja and Pokemon.

I've had decent luck with most of these eggs- I can usually grab a pair the day of and for days 1 and 2, they've gendered male and female- really happy about that.

Looking forward to seeing how these turn out, if they are white or close I can add them to my breeding project, which I'd love.

Just got my two (at the xx:50 drop and the xx:55 drop), wasn't hard at all this time - especially considering that I typically catch new release eggs by biome-hopping (I don't refresh). wink.gif Now I'm fully locked (21/21 living beings on my scroll), will have to wait until the Coppers hatch tomorrow before I can get my hands on anything else again. smile.gif

Anyway, these eggs remind me of Whites a little bit, there just seems something gentle about them. I'm curious to see what these will look like. happy.gif

... caught four by accident

only meant to catch two

lol.

I'm locked with a Horse egg with a cool code I don't want to get rid of, so I only got one of these.

I am locked with a black cap I tried to turn into a vampire last night. I was, um, experimenting. And now I have an, um, attractive non-capped eggshell on my scroll. Oops. Just one salt egg for me, then.

Edited by webcowgirl

Caught one biggrin.gif that was much easier than yesterday, unfortunately I won't be able to catch another one until my Hellhorse egg hatches later on today.

I wonder if the plain white egg is a red herring and the real dragon is actually bright and colorful...

The hatchies is coming soon wub.gifwub.gif

Just caught one so far, I need the space for last day xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I want Diamond trophy TJ

Interesting hatchling! It seemed to hatch rather quickly...(or maybe that's just me).

Got my Three very easily on the :20 drop. The Eggs look very nice, Thanks TJ + Artists for the egg

These Must be my lucky dragons.... first egg i saw with a line i did not reckognise i clicked on, out of reflex, since i was not quite sitting down to do catching yet ( i normally check the forum to see the new breed first..) .. and i grabbed it!

Caught a pair and fogged them - TJ's hatchling is a cutie! Congrats to JOTB on your new babies!

Thus far, here is my prediction (in my opinion, anyways):

Black-caps - Common

Gilded Bloodscales - Uncommon

Exotics - Common-uncommon

Hellhorses - Common (like Blunas)

Coppers - Rare

Salts (today) - Very common

Something like that, anyways. Who knows? Perhaps I'm extremely off. *shrugs* We won't know till the ratios even out again~ xP

Gee, I hope the Coppers aren't too rare, though. X'D

The hatchie looks so cute! :0