TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Updated ye olde comic for Day Six.

user posted image

This made me giggle :3 now I'm glad I didn't try to get all three alts xd.png

Egg looks just like pearl, so pretty biggrin.gif

I agree! It's the very first thing I thought when I saw them. Lovely!

Why does everyone want multiple eggs instead of just one?I only take one to prevent locking.

I expect the last one to be the best one,'cause as they sometimes say on those awards ceremonies,"we've saved the best for last".

Ahm, you keep space for what? For an other egg, so earlier or later you will be also locked ;-)

I don't care much about the salt eggs as they seems to get easy but the coppers are beautiful!

I hope the best comes last, I really do! And most should be unlocked tomorrow when croppers will be hatched.

LMAO I got 1 each of all the alts and still had room for todays but I love that

Yes! I got one after battling lag and other user for a half hour! Theyz iz pretties.

So I have four Salts. I only need two. If someone is having trouble catching them let me know. Though it might take me awhile to reply back. I'm going out of town for a bit.

Another awesome dragon, love this ones color so far. Thank you TJ and JOTB. biggrin.gif

Ran out of influences...My orange eggs, salty eggs, and tomorrows eggs will be a shot in the dark. T-T I really hope they all gender right.

I guess I'll only be able to grab one of tomorrow's eggs. Booo. I guess I'm glad I only have 1 of the hybrids then, so I'm not completely egg-locked.

Tomorrow must be Forest/Jungle... O.O Or Alpine, but I doubt it.

*randomly catches another* Mrrp.

Probably gonna give it away... whatever. Evidently I'm bored and sick and tired of trying to catch yesterday's orange and green. But I'm leaving two spots open, just in case...

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

Tomorrow must be Forest/Jungle... O.O Or Alpine, but I doubt it.

I hope it's Forest or Jungle. I kinda feel like they need more dragons, needs it the Desert most of all though.

Just saw the S2 sprite. Lovely! Very much looking forward to collecting an army of this one smile.gif

Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Herp-a-derp-a-derp! :B

Caught two this afternoon when I got home from work. Then when my Hellhorse hatched, I was like "Naaaah, gonna stick to two Salties and leave two spaces for midnight's last release". After dinner, I changed my mind and decided to go for three Salties...and promptly misclicked a Fog. *facepaaaaalm* Locked until midnight my time...

the S1 hatchie reminds me of a Smoothie

user posted image

I really like the color of the egg smile.gif

And the hatchies is very nicely done!

Waiting to see how they grows up!!!

I'm so far behind I wont be able to catch until tomorrow at some point. My eggs wont crack, LOL

Oooh, I thought I recognized this dragon! Now that I see the hatchie, I'm sure of it. How awesome. biggrin.gif

It's going to play merry Hob with my numbering system, though, LOL!

I haven't gotten these yet. I tried to get them but...

>>clicks egg

>>nope

>>clicks egg

>>nope

>>CLICKS EGG

>>NOPE

>>REFLEX CLICK

>>http://dragcave.net/lineage/IjdL1

>>GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>>REFLEX CLICKS AGAIN

>>BLACK CAP

>>I SHOULDNAKJSDNFGT

I can't believe that after these dragons there will only be one more. sad.gif Anyway, they are cute. biggrin.gif

I tried to peer at the new hatchie in development with and without my glasses to get a better view and it has what looks like a black head with blue horns. Or, I'm simply imagining it as I wanted to see a pop of color somewhere on the hatchie? Right or wrong?