TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Has anyone seen any of the Coppertones falling today?

I didn't. I ended up trading for my third.

Why does everyone want multiple eggs instead of just one?I only take one to prevent locking.

I expect the last one to be the best one,'cause as they sometimes say on those awards ceremonies,"we've saved the best for last".

Pity i couldn't be here at the drop. Got my 2 at a 5 though so i'm happy.

Not happy though that NDER pooped out. The heck.

Non dimorphic? Tis a sad day. They better be beautiful, then. [judging from the egg/hatchlings im guessing they will be~]

Back to being locked. >.<

I was doing rather well staying open until Day 4. Lol. Now I'm locked tight until about 1/2 hour into tonight's drop.

This week has been full of fun and great new dragons. I'm going to need to get more of all of them, but I managed to get two of today's last night. I didn't manage the initial drop, but got them soon enough.

Why does everyone want multiple eggs instead of just one?I only take one to prevent locking.

I expect the last one to be the best one,'cause as they sometimes say on those awards ceremonies,"we've saved the best for last".

Because some may have a massive OCD about getting 1 of each gender... like me for instance. tongue.gif

Most likely for pairs or breeding

Most aim to have at least one male and one female of each, others like getting as many as they can hold.

It depends on how many egg slots you have and how well you manage them (Incubates).

My 4 D6 eggs won't hatch till 1 a.m. I think I'm going to have to set my alarm. I don't think I'm going to make it unless I get a nice, long nap in today. Even after the event is over, it's far from over. It's going to take forever to get all the eggs I need what with 7 measly slots to work with, and it'll take others even longer. I used to be fine with 7 slots, no problem, but with this release I've changed my mind. More slots would be most welcome..

Can't wait to see tonights dragon! Will TJ go out like a lion, or a lamb? tongue.gif

The colors make me wonder if they're seagull dragons...

@Red- Some people have goals to have one of every sprite (which involves two or more if both adults and S2s have dimorphism) and some people like having sets of CB breeding pairs.

I was doing rather well staying open until Day 4. Lol. Now I'm locked tight until about 1/2 hour into tonight's drop.

This week has been full of fun and great new dragons. I'm going to need to get more of all of them, but I managed to get two of today's last night. I didn't manage the initial drop, but got them soon enough.

I survived pretty well until day 5 where we have the mass release of not 1 but 3 copperish dragons. Gosh. blink.gif

@Red- Some people have goals to have one of every sprite (which involves two or more if both adults and S2s have dimorphism) and some people like having sets of CB breeding pairs.

Ah...it makes sense now!

Aw, the gendered hatchies are so cute. <3

I'm really looking forward to this one. I always love JOTB's dragons, they look so realistic.

One of my hellxhorses hatched and just caught a 3'rd one. smile.gif

Cute hatchlings. ^^

Caught 2 this morning. smile.gif

I'm one of those players who likes to have a pair of everything. Don't know whether I'm going to breed them or not, but it just completes the scroll, if there are two of each. Like Noah's ark, you know. wink.gif

Argh... My hellhorse just hatched, but instead of getting a salt egg I got a lumina, and biting killed it :/ So no egg today.

So much for being greedy with coppers |'D

Oops accidentally got two more eggs instead of one! Looks like someone's gonna be getting a surprise gift in 5 hours~

xd.png That accidental catch saved me from a misclick though.

Well I have had a great time during this birthday celebration, and I have got so many new great dragons!! So excited about that. I'm going to be breeding like crazy from now on, and make lots of cool lineages. I have to say, ,my favorite release so far has been the new Two-Headed dragons and the Black Tea dragons.

This was one of the best birthdays I've ever had. biggrin.gif

Breeding pairs? That's why I want two.

I agree, I'm expecting the last one to be spectacular! And they've all been great, so far.

I'm not one for lineage projects so i just catch one or two of each to breed more from later. =D i don't have enough pinks to influence breeding pairs so my cave lurkers will have to make me more eggies.

Dang, i cant seem to catch em at all.

laugh.gif so happy with new dragons, so unhappy about very bad connection!