TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Wow, glad I snagged one last night. I come back and there ain't none to be found. xd.png I like the looks of these too... Actually I think I like the looks of all of the new dragons. happy.gif

I am pretty sure these are influenced from pearls. They look like it and pearls also come in black too :]

Ooh, adorable hatchies! I love their colors! xd.png

Oooh, I thought I recognized this dragon! Now that I see the hatchie, I'm sure of it. How awesome. :D

I'm pretty sure I remember them too! :)

Another lovely addition to the coast. Now, just one more night \o/

I am all 'partied' out....

xd.png

There's a few just sitting in the coast - if I wasn't overburdened, I'd grab them. c:

got three eggs and many overburdened messages... that was easy, I'm starting to like the :55 drops

Oooh, I thought I recognized this dragon! Now that I see the hatchie, I'm sure of it. How awesome. biggrin.gif

It's going to play merry Hob with my numbering system, though, LOL!

Could you share it with me??? Feel free to PM me! laugh.gif If you do not want to spoil the others. laugh.gif

I hope that the next one si in the JUngle or Forest too. They really need some new ones. They have not gotten one in over a year. The last release in one of the biomies were the gold-horned Tangars in 2011.

Edited by Mirume

Ooh, I like the gendered hatchies. c:

~Feathers

I think I remember these. Ah, another spriter who's already on-site... I demand more new people for tonight! We have only had one! That is not nearly enough.

Can't wait until tonight's release! What biome do you think it'll be in?

This event has been a lot of fun but I am glad that there is only one more day! It is going to take me quite awhile after this week is over to fill in the rest of what I want of these! And I really need to get back to some lineage breeding and some breeding requests!

Thanks TJ and spriters for the great week!

I am hoping, too, that tonight's dragon will be by a new artist.

They make me think of robbers, but that's probably only because of the black on their heads that makes me think of ski-masks, ahaha~ x3

The gendered hatchlings are great!

I'm also glad there's just one more day of this, as fun as it's been, though! X'D

Who wants to see what their names are?

Alphabet their dragons? Anyone?

These fall, again, in the Black Tea to Bloodscale gap, the third of the new eggs between the Blacks and the Blunas! xd.png

These fall, again, in the Black Tea to Bloodscale gap, the third of the new eggs between the Blacks and the Blunas! xd.png

Oh, do you think they will all be 'Bl' dragons?

O.O Black Capped...Black Tea...Bloodscale... Oh my! Now i want to know the name of the day 5, the Hellhorses don't count because they are hybrids!

I wonder what tonight's grand finale will be! I'll have 4 slots and 4 influences ready. (Once my Day 5s hatch, anyway.)

I'm hoping for another two headed (I CAN DREAM!). We need more!

I know this may sound mean, but I would be disappointed if the last breed of this release was plain. Even if it was a new Wyrm or Amphiptere or something it would be great. Let's go out with a bang!

Even if it was a new Wyrm or Amphiptere or something it would be great. Let's go out with a bang!

Even better if it was a new Eastern.

Oh, do you think they will all be 'Bl' dragons?

O.O Black Capped...Black Tea...Bloodscale... Oh my! Now i want to know the name of the day 5, the Hellhorses don't count because they are hybrids!

Day five start with C, and Nakase practically confirmed that they are the Coopers.