TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

I love the color on those eggs! Remids me of the Seawyrm Pygmy, which I like very much. And yes, I'm still locked with alts, so I could only grab one xd.png

Wow, that was an easy catch. Got my two within one 5 minute drop. ohmy.gif

Now I can concentrate on my work. smile.gif

I cannot believe this.

After clicking many eggs, I only got one, ( for a total of two ) but closing the pages showed that I actually grabbed three different ones BUT apparently I am locked. o.o They were all overburdened messages except for that one.

Though, I'm not overburdened on eggs.

Hatchies.

My love for them has finally caught up to me, lmao! this has not happened since I was a newer member and snagged all the AP hatchlings. xd.pngD this is brilliant, I'm not even upset at all. I'll just sit back and watch all my babies grow. <3

You're not alone, the same thing happened to me. X'D

My little Soulpeace boy ended up being frozen to make more room. Good thing I wanted a frozen male Soulpeace eventually anyway! X D

Y'all take a look at the beginning of this thread and tell me what you see (other than the clearly dimorphic dragons, of course)

I'm assuming you're pointing out the only one adult and one hatchling of the Royal Crimsons, which were a gendered but non-dimorphic breed.

Yay, I can't wait to see what's inside these guys! Looks like there won't be dimorphism though, since there are only two eggs in the first post. A little disappointed about that since I love dimorphism, but since everything else has had it, I'm sure I can cope. tongue.gif And I bet these little guys will be gorgeous anyway. ^^

Just unlocked and relocked with 2 of these new eggs. :3

Y'all take a look at the beginning of this thread and tell me what you see (other than the clearly dimorphic dragons, of course)

I noticed that too- good eye! This might be another ungendered breed, or a single gendered breed. Sucks that I already used up a couple influences on them, but if it's akin to papers and such perhaps those influences will cause them to gender at first but not for other consecutive after-release grabs?

Wow, got them on the first try. biggrin.gif Love the eggs, they look so natural.

I noticed that too- good eye! This might be another ungendered breed, or a single gendered breed. Sucks that I already used up a couple influences on them, but if it's akin to papers and such perhaps those influences will cause them to gender at first but not for other consecutive after-release grabs?

Royal Crimson can be either gender, I have 3 male-female pairs. The male and female sprites just don't have any differences.

Edited by CheshireFox

Locked for four more hours. I might look for the two-headed one instead, though.

Edited by dirtytabs

Royal Crimson can be either gender, I have 3 male-female pairs

No, I meant this breed- there are only 2 eggs on the first page. (I have RC pairs too, I was around for that release!) Even if it weren't a dimorphic breed, there would be three eggs at the beginning of this page.

Edited by sylphoflights

No, they cant be ungendered or single gendered. You can't influence valentine and christmas eggies (solo gendered) and you can influence these eggs.

Also, if you look at say, the Royal Crimsons - he only had two on their release page. A hatchling and an adult - but they can be male or female, they just have the same sprites.

Edited by girlgamerjen

Locked for four more hours. I might look for the two-headed one instead, though.

I saw several of them floating around the AP an hour or two ago.

If there's no dimorphism, TJ always has one adult, one frozen.

He doesn't breed purebreds, always crosses between sprites, so doesn't need pairs the way so many of us do.

Ungendered dragons can't be Influenced - it's not coded in because they have no gender to Influence.

Just to mention.

No, I meant this breed- there are only 2 eggs on the first page. (I have RC pairs too, I was around for that release!) Even if it weren't a dimorphic breed, there would be three eggs at the beginning of this page.

But on that page there is only one royal hatchie and one adult, which means there were only two eggs. Unless something isn't loading right on my laptop.

No, they cant be ungendered or single gendered. You can't influence valentine and christmas eggies (solo gendered) and you can influence these eggs.

Also, if you look at say, the Royal Crimsons - he only had two on their release page. A hatchling and an adult - but they can be male or female, they just have the same sprites.

Oh, as it seems my facts are off. My mistake, I feel embarrassed now! But there were three exotic scent eggs... hm, strange right? I suppose the adults are dimorphic on those but not the hatchlings.

There normally wouldn't be 3 eggs when the adults share their sprite as well as the hatchlings, TJ then usually posts only 2 eggs.

Edited by Nyastara

But on that page there is only one royal hatchie and one adult, which means there were only two eggs. Unless something isn't loading right on my laptop.

No there wouldn't be 3 eggs when the adults share their sprite as well as the hatchlings TJ normaly posts only 2 eggs.

I already know I mis-saw (I'm utterly useless without my glasses, haha!). It seems that this is a non-dimorphic dragon and I was thinking the exotic scents with the three eggs, which probably means they have dimorphic adults but non-dimorphic hatchies.

Edited by sylphoflights

Oh, as it seems my facts are off. My mistake, I feel embarrassed now! But there were three exotic scent eggs... hm, strange right? I suppose the adults are dimorphic on those but not the hatchlings.

It's okay, lol. And yes, it's likely the adults of the exotic scent eggs are dimorphic...I just wish mine would go on and gender, lol.

Edited by CheshireFox