TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

These ones look familiar, but I can't seem to place them...

Hm. Whelp, time t ogo get catchin'. biggrin.gif

Cute little hatchlings! They really remind me of something but I can't quite put my finger on what. tongue.gif

Okay, best release week ever. I took my risk yesterday of getting six Copper dragons and now I've set it up so that even though I'm going to camp, I'm going to receive 1 more of this breed and 2 of tomorrow's. biggrin.gif

It always warms my heart that everyone on DC is always so kind and ready to help others. smile.gif

The hatchlings S1 and 2 look SO cute, I can't wait to see what kind of dragon it is!! laugh.gif

we went from an uber rare to an uber common it seems xd.png

i got my one since it seems these might not have dimorphism.

Has anyone seen any of the Coppertones falling today?

Is it sad that I rushed home from work 3hours earlier than usual in order to snag some of these apparently common new releases? Nah, I didn't think so either! smile.gif

This one is kinda cute, I wonder if TJ is finely egglocked though because he only has the two for this one.

They look so elegant with wings!

@KimberKitsune: nah, it just means that these guys won't have dimorphism.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Hatchlings are cute! I'm kind of pouting that I'm egg-locked, but I think I can snag these guys later. People are saying they're having an easy time grabbing them, which is good. biggrin.gif

Whoa...Just realized it's the 6th day and that means this wonderful release ends TOMORROW! sad.gif I don't want it to end...

I think the newest dragon (day 6) could be a sort of clam dragon...it's pink-ish with a grey head, pink being the inside and grey being the shell. Also, the egg looks like a pearl.

This one is kinda cute, I wonder if TJ is finely egglocked though because he only has the two for this one.

Not likely. It just means there is only one adult sprite for this one. And only one hatchling. Male and female will be the same.

Pretty hatchies. I caught the eggs (only had room for 2) easily on a 5 minute drop.

Gee, with only one kind of egg to snag this time, how EVER will I occupy myself today, since I've already gotten my allotment and my Scroll is locked???

I am in the same boat, and I only have 3 slots coming open tonight, in about 16 hours or so.

Well, I guess I could name the 191 unnamed dragons that I have.

Edited by PrincessLucy

The hatchlings are quite interesting biggrin.gif I can't wait to see where this is going.

Whoo hoo, three clicks and I got my two eggs! =D The hatchlings are interesting, and I can think of names for mine already. X]

~Feathers

Grabbed 2 of today's eggs and realised that this week is the first time I've managed to be scroll-locked. I've never had so many hatchlings growing up at once on my scroll before.

Edited by glass_kisses

Have to wait another hour and then I can catch two of these as well! ^^ They look quite pretty in white and those black heads tongue.gif

Great, I caught two :3 Might try for a third, because those hatchlings are super cute.

Has anyone seen any of the Coppertones falling today?

I didn't. I ended up trading for my third.