TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Dragcave lags every time I try to catch one... No success so far! Pooh! sad.gif

Got one egg! It must be salty from sitting in the water too long and the 'off-white' is a means of erosion over time. tongue.gif

OMG. The S2 baby is just beautiful! Look at that gorgeous pearl coloring! That's one of my favorite color dragons so far out of every dragon we have. I'm praying that amazing color holds true in the adults. It looks like they'll have black accents, too, which will be such a stunning contrast! I can't wait to see these adults. <3

Got my first on my first attempt, then had to wait seven hours for an egg to hatch before I could try for a second, but then got it straight away. I'll have room to get two of tomorrow's eggs. smile.gif

Finally got a chance to see the hatchlings. They are cute.

Love the hatchlings - adorable. I missed the S1 hatchies so I'll have to go look those up. I'm getting really excited for tonight! I can't wait to see what D7 brings! smile.gif

I'm having this strange deja vu feeling that I've seen those hatchies before.

I wonder if they were made in public?

They're really pretty, by the way. I might get some once I'm unlocked ´v`

My Hellhorse egg finally hatched so I finally had enough room to catch a second one of these beauties biggrin.gif.

Ive only been playing DragonCave for a few weeks, and today was my first time rapidly refreshing & clicking to catch an egg.

How satisfying when I finally snagged one smile.gif

Yes! I grabbed one! Thankfully it didn't lag so I was able to catch one!

Finally my Hellhorse hatched and I was able to get one of them. Egg looks just like pearl, so pretty biggrin.gif Hatchling seem to have the same colour as egg and I'm curious about how adult dragon will look like.

I hope they won't be extra-uncommon or something like that >_>

Alright. I grabbed one with two missclicks, a cheese and a waverunner. Actually I wanted two of these eggs today but now I'm egglocked... dry.gif

Haven't got any of these sea-salt eggs yet. Looks like an all-day hunt for me is in store.

Edit: Caught one! One more to go so I can have my pair. (:

Edited by tyto_alba

Got my second one at the :00 drop...

I had been planning on saving my one remaining spot for tonights drop, but figured what the heck, I might have another hatch before midnight (Pacific)...

crosses fingers...

Edited by Husky51

Got my second one at the :00 drop...

I had been planning on saving my one remaining spot for tonights drop, but figured what the heck, I might have another hatch before midnight (Pacific)...

crosses fingers...

If your Copper's get enough views, 3 of them will hatch during tonight's release.

Awesome, managed to get one. Need 3 more so I can have my pair and complete an IOU, so hopefully that's still feasible.

Updated ye olde comic for Day Six.

user posted image

This made me giggle :3 now I'm glad I didn't try to get all three alts xd.png