TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Am I the only one who thinks they won't be rares? I highly doubt we're going to have a rare that has three different alts.

I'm SO glad that the normal dragons are dropping again along with the new ones. I got so bored when only the new ones were dropping. x_x

I haven't seen any of the adults yet since I'm waiting for my own to grow up, but I'm excited to see them. biggrin.gif

Is someone adding people's scrolls to the sites? My hell horses were added to only one site and got about 400 views over a day. I go to bed for 9 hours and suddenly they received triple the amount they got 24 hours previously.

How do I keep that from happening?

I've noticed this being an issue lately for my scroll as well. Seems to be happening to a lot of people this month.

Beautiful hatchies! Thanks, Fiona BlueFire! smile.gif

There's a whole thread on that in Help, Spyridon.

Edited by Lagie

And, I got two of each!

Course, that means, I'll only be able to get one tomorrow, but one problem at a time biggrin.gif

Am I the only one who thinks they won't be rares? I highly doubt we're going to have a rare that has three different alts.

I was thinking the same. Maybe eggs are mixed just because they drop in every biome? They will probably be uncommon or something like that... Copper is not as valuable as gold, after all biggrin.gif

I'm so glad you all are enjoying my dear dragons =)

(copyrights will be fixed soon by TJ I hope)

These eggs are beautiful! I've been hunting later in the day (for me) and it's been a breeze to pick up new eggs. I just got one of each color... Influenced the Red to be Male, the Green/Blue to be Female, and I'll let the Brown decide on it's own. Anxiously waiting for tomorrow's release.

Finally got rid of that Spring only to promptly lock myself with a Moonstone seconds later and THEN getting the overburdened message on a Brown.

Oh well, here's to hoping these will still drop tomorrow.

i think the eggs are going to be different raritary. the orangy ones are common, blueish green are the rare ones and the browns are uncommon

I'm so glad you all are enjoying my dear dragons =)

(copyrights will be fixed soon by TJ I hope)

Congrats then biggrin.gif Great work as usual.

Will we be getting additional information once they grow up? (besides the usual breed page information, that is.)

Day 5 hatchlings are by far the cutest hatchlings in the cave so far <3

But the pudgy naked cats are pretty freaking cute too

After much consideration, I agree. Day 5 hatchlings are the cutest so far, just slightly cuter than the Day 3 hatchlings.

i think the eggs are going to be different raritary. the orangy ones are common, blueish green are the rare ones and the browns are uncommon

I'm thinking they'll be different rarities also. I wonder what the breeding will work like, too. Will it be like tinsels and shimmers where if you breed, the offspring are the same color, or will it be like the stripes?

I keep thinking about dropping my hybrid eggs so I can pick up a green pair, but I know it will mess me up for tonight's release. So why doesn't that idea stop nagging me?

rolleyes.gif

After much consideration, I agree. Day 5 hatchlings are the cutest so far, just slightly cuter than the Day 3 hatchlings.

Nah, I don't think they beat the Day 3 hatchies. They're pretty darn cute, but not pudgy and pink like the Day 3s. And freaking hard to get! Took me forever to get a green one. Wonder if the greens are supposed to be rusty copper-ish?

I actually managed to get two orange ones right now <3 DC usually lags on-and-off for me, sometimes for minutes on end, but sometimes it enters this insanely fast refreshing state and I actually catch something, love that. Now I have one pair xd.png

I think Day 3's (spicies) are the cutest, followed by a tie between S1 Day 4's and Day 2's (hellhorses and bloodscales). I actually don't like today's S1 at all. *awaits bricks*

-removed, please don't try to trade in this thread- Edited by rubyshoes

Argh, all I need is 1 of the green variety and I'll be set. But they seem to be harder for me to catch than the other colors, for some reason! X'D

Congrats then biggrin.gif Great work as usual.

Will we be getting additional information once they grow up? (besides the usual breed page information, that is.)

What kind of information are you curious about? I am thinking things through, and will be brainstorming with Fiona.

Thank you for the compliments. Fiona and I had these in the works for....a couple years now I think.

OH, and I don't care too much for my S1 Coppers, BUT it does show the ugliness of the hatchling right out of the egg =D

How long did it take you to figure out they were Coppers? =(

Edited by Nakase

It's down to the green/blue ones for me, too! Inadvertently got scroll locked for a while and had no internet access for five hours - it's been madness today! (Bonus: CB nebula WOO!)

Ohmy these Hatchies are just the cutest wub.gif

I only got me one of each color to not get scroll locked (you never know what happens these last two days xd.png ), but afterwards I SO need to get my hands on more of them! I am curious how they breed colorwise^^

What kind of information are you curious about? I am thinking things through, and will be brainstorming with Fiona.

Thank you for the compliments. Fiona and I had these in the works for....a couple years now I think.

OH, and I don't care too much for my S1 Coppers, BUT it does show the ugliness of the hatchling right out of the egg =D

How long did it take you to figure out they were Coppers? =(

I think its not that it was easy to figure out, it's that everyone loves them so much they remembered them before. =)

General things about their behavior and likes that come during brainstorming. Something like this (it would probably be too much too expect that much information, but something along those lines). It's always nice to hear more about breeds and most users who describe their dragons would value additional information smile.gif

Wow. I don't think I could work that long on anything.

ETA: I've seen them before. And once they got all shiny out of their eggs and people started to mention the project people figured it out.

Edited by PointOfOrigin