TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Hope not 3 eggs at a time again xd.png jeez. At least we should be given 7 more free eggslots in name of DC's 7th birthday!

That's a kind of celebration I could get behind... xd.png

Got rid of my two misclicks and picked up another green one, bringing me to a pair of each color. It means I will only get one of tomorrow's dragon, but I am not that bothered by it.

Yeah, if there are more Alts for the Day 6 or Day 7 (or for these Coppers) dragons, I hope they are breed-only.

Ninja.

Thanks!

No problem.

Edited by WatersMoon110

Only have some green ones currently (and a thunder xd.png). Hoping to get a red one soon.

D'awwwwww, these hatchlings are so cute! wub.gif I can't wait for mine to hatch! happy.gif

Nakase and Fiona BlueFire, these are awesome!

Edited by missy_

someone offered me some of their extras, I find these too be cute o3o

Hope they aren't metal rare though

Well, I've catshed all 10 hours ago but I was to tired.

So it's late but not to late to give thanks for this massed release.

~ Thanks a lot ~

Hope not 3 eggs at a time again xd.png jeez. At least we should be given 7 more free eggslots in name of DC's 7th birthday!

I like your way of thinking!

Now, how do we hypnotize TJ into agreeing with the eggslot increase?

Wave increased ad revenue from additional refreshes before his eyes in a slow- repetitive fashion?

It would suck if the Day 7 egg is rare. dry.gif

I don't think I would have the slots to get them.

All of the hatchlings for these Alts are so cute. I will have to go hunt the other 2 colors once the event is over.

I'm so glad you all are enjoying my dear dragons =)

(copyrights will be fixed soon by TJ I hope)

They're yours? Oh dear. I do hope that does get sorted out soon.

They're still beautiful!

I don't like the Day 3 or Day 5 ones. I believe my favorites so far are the Hell Horses.

I'm really torn right now.

I want to wait until this event if over to get 2 of each alt of this dragon, but that's going to be ridiculously hard because these alts probably have an uneven chance of being caught- the red being easier to get than the green, or something.

Should I try getting at least 1 pair right now, or wait?

I thought that the hellhorses were day three?

EDIT for stupidity: Never mind. It's in my sig that it was day four. tongue.gif

Edited by Drakefyre

I like that this release is spread out over several days instead of all at once. Given the extra hatchy slots, this is a lot easier than it would have been if it was a mass release. And very much agree I'm glad the alts do not have the same egg like Nebulas. Waiting for those to gender to see what color it is, would be murder xd.png

I got two browns and two greens. I like the oranges though, so I'm considering dropping or gifting my browns.

I like that this release is spread out over several days instead of all at once. Given the extra hatchy slots, this is a lot easier than it would have been if it was a mass release. And very much agree I'm glad the alts do not have the same egg like Nebulas. Waiting for those to gender to see what color it is, would be murder xd.png

I agree, this is way better than for example the 5th birthday pygmies. I think that one caught me locked... though my memory is admittedly rusty :s

Part of me wishes that today's dragons had been the July release, but otherwise I'm very happy with the birthday extravaganza so far.

So I abadoned my second red egg and tried it adain and...

surprise I got a second brown one... dry.gif

So I abadoned my older brown and owned this...

I need a GREEN one! ohmy.gif

I have yet to grab one of each. But seeing the hatchlings, they all look cute. Time to hunt for them and see what I manage to capture...

Another of my fantasies would be TJ Releasing the Day 7 sprites over a period of several days, (unless another hybrid,) or having a Flood of all CB new eggs over the weekend following this, so we'd have a chance to catch them before the biomes bog down under the Blockers again, lol.

I have a full, rich, fantasy life, which prevents me from pulling my hair out and sobbing. rolleyes.giflaugh.gif