TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Came home and managed to grab a teal egg from the forest. <3 I'm locked again until an hour before the new release, lol.

EDIT: Son of a - I just mis-clicked and got a sunsong. Asdfghjkl.

Edited by Taintedtamer

Cool as wyverns are...I kinda wish these guys were something else (cough*eastern*cough). That's probably just me though... ^^;

Because of these trio eggs, my plans are in the toilet. I'm not about to dump the 4 I've got, especially with people claiming they're probably rares.. It looks like I'll only be able to snag one of the D7 eggs at midnight.. Or should I only grab one tonight in case TJ has some over the top grand finale dragon in mind for the last day..? **sigh**

Maybe we'll get a wicked dragon and a couple of additional egg slots as a surprise on the last day. lol I can dream..

I'd love for there to be a platinum trophy with 8 egg slots after 1000 or so eggs. That would be amazing.

Because of these trio eggs, my plans are in the toilet.  I'm not about to dump the 4 I've got, especially with people claiming they're probably rares..  It looks like I'll only be able to snag one of the D7 eggs at midnight..    Or should I only grab one tonight in case TJ has some over the top grand finale dragon in mind for the last day..?  **sigh**   

Maybe we'll get a wicked dragon and a couple of additional egg slots as a surprise on the last day.  lol  I can dream..

My goodness. I never even considered that. blink.gif

*goes to make a plan*

Edited by imperatrica101

TJ, I love you but you are evil! xd.png

My plan was working just fine for two eggs each day, but now I'll need another pair of incubators so I can grab two eggs on Tuesday!

I'd love for there to be a platinum trophy with 8 egg slots after 1000 or so eggs. That would be amazing.

oh how i wish! i hate that it tops off at an odd number cuz then during drops ill end up with and odd number whne i get gold (almost there) :/ like 3 pairs then an extra without a mate :c (poor lonely dragon)

Because of these trio eggs, my plans are in the toilet. I'm not about to dump the 4 I've got, especially with people claiming they're probably rares.. It looks like I'll only be able to snag one of the D7 eggs at midnight.. Or should I only grab one tonight in case TJ has some over the top grand finale dragon in mind for the last day..? **sigh**

Maybe we'll get a wicked dragon and a couple of additional egg slots as a surprise on the last day. lol I can dream..

oh my goodness.... i didnt even think of that O.O my plans are ruinnnnned lol now i wont have rooooom idk what to dooo

TJ, I love you but you are evil! xd.png

My plan was working just fine for two eggs each day, but now I'll need another pair of incubators so I can grab two eggs on Tuesday!

That was my plan too, but that all went out the window with these 3 colors.

oh how i wish! i hate that it tops off at an odd number cuz then during drops ill end up with and odd number whne i get gold (almost there) :/ like 3 pairs then an extra without a mate :c (poor lonely dragon)

I remember when we were stuck with 4 slots plus 1 for a bred egg. 7 seems like a great gift, comparatively.

Edited by WatersMoon110

That's my dream too for day seven. I'm probably going to have to kick my hellhorse hybrid right off my scroll as the hybrids, at least, are the smallest priority as we can always breed them later and don't have to worry about not finding them in the biomes or losing them to others searching for a particular egg. That happens for a few days after a normal drop-I can only imagine how many players will be online following the event looking to fill in their gaps.

Got 2 of the coast ones~ Going to try for 1 each of the other colors. :3

I just need another red xd.png I can't seem to grab one.

As much as it irks me a tad, I don't mind giving up the chance at getting at least a pair of tomorrow's eggs because I LOVE these so much so far. The hatchlings (S2) are adorable biggrin.gif

Hnngh... Mine would have worked perfectly even without all my reds if I hadn't misclicked two and now I'm locked... I'm sincerely hoping these will be either common and/or the alts can be bred.

My goodness. I never even considered that. blink.gif

*goes to make a plan*

What? That there might be a grande finale? I think it is something we should consider since it is is TJ we're talking about. rolleyes.gif

Personally, I'd keep a few extra (perhaps more than what you initially planned) open for Day 7, just in case. I realized that it's possible for me to grab two D6s and two D7s, but I think I'm going to get just one D6 and three D7s because of the mere idea of something super uber amazing for the last day...

Exactly! That stupid odd number cap throws everything off!

I managed to grab one of each egg rather quickly once I got to my laptop, though had no luck whatsoever on my iPad. And in 3 hours, I'm ditching my misclicked egg and grabbing another of the plain copper ones, so that I can at least have one pair and one of each color.

I would incubate my D3 eggs to get all three pairs, but I don't want to risk not being able to get the last two days' dragons. I'll have one pair this way anyway, and I've got a pair of influences so I can get the final day's dragons yet too.

What if day 7 has 7 more dragons released all at once. I'd be happy but then i'd freak out and not know what to do. XD

My wishes for new releases are that at least SOME of them will be magically inclined,and not all so fiersce/aggressive ...peaceful,non violent dragon breeds are what I use in my lineage,but these are ALL soo pretty that Im sure all of them will be perfect in many other lineages with the colors that abound so far....

Im trying to "update" our lineage"Lets Make Some Magic" & it seems more difficult to get peaceful but lovely dragons that are non-aggressive,which is not to say that all OUR breeds are not carnivores when hubting prey to eat...big diff betwen violent dragons which wikk attack anything ,than those who kill prey to eat...

Looking for new members to take places of my older members who have been inactive in DC for some time..for info. om lineage,link is

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=118761 under "Lets Make Some Magic"...I wish EVERYONE good luck in catching well during rest of the releases!

Rockin' On

What if day 7 has 7 more dragons released all at once. I'd be happy but then i'd freak out and not know what to do. xd.png

Oh gods...

And then TJ would just stand back and be all like, "Look at them scramble. Hah, those fools!"

What? That there might be a grande finale? I think it is something we should consider since it is is TJ we're talking about. rolleyes.gif

Personally, I'd keep a few extra (perhaps more than what you initially planned) open for Day 7, just in case. I realized that it's possible for me to grab two D6s and two D7s, but I think I'm going to get just one D6 and three D7s because of the mere idea of something super uber amazing for the last day...

I might get a breeding pair of D6 dragons and four D7 dragons... If they are appealing. laugh.gif

What if day 7 has 7 more dragons released all at once. I'd be happy but then i'd freak out and not know what to do. xd.png

That would be crazy. xd.png I mean, TJ has something up his sleeve for sure, but yikes.

So I'll go sleep now ^^ Good night and good luck to all for tomorow

Well it took much longer that I had originally expected but I've finally got my fill of the day 5 eggs biggrin.gif 1 red, 1 brown and 2 green.

I can sooo see that happening. I'd laugh my butt off, then cry a little...