TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

I am having the hardest time catching these today! Caught one and traded for one, both browns. It doesn't help that I'm on my parents' slower wireless today. I just wish I'd stop misclicking commons dry.gif

Well, I got two of the brown ones. I think I'll just keep them as a breeding pair, and hunt for the other colors at a later time.

Although... I have got another two eggs hatching in the next hour... hm...

Hey there removed that part about the alts and added an additional note. wink.gif For we can't add something to the facts that we're not really sure about.

greez Nyastara smile.gif

Thanks Nyastara!

Sending lots of huggles to the people who gifted me a brown and a copper!! wub.gif

And also huggles to the one who gave me a very helpful tip! wub.gif

Egglocked with misclicks now. So the green one will have to wait until the madness is over.

need...moar..space.. dry.gif

Me too.

Hey, TJ! How about it? You have moar space than we do, as you had 12 eggs for today's release alone.

I am having the hardest time catching these today! Caught one and traded for one, both browns. It doesn't help that I'm on my parents' slower wireless today. I just wish I'd stop misclicking commons  dry.gif

i had a bit of a trickier time to get them but i managed it. although i had quite a few sorry but someone else beat you to this egg message as well. i guess its just time and patience. now hopefully tomorrows release will be easier. finally my shimmer egg isnt sick but i am going to wait a few minutes before i try again to hatch her. i dont want her to get sick again.

Edited by futuregohangurl

SQUEEEE!!! Secured a trade for a second Red and a second Green - I'll have a breeding pair of each! biggrin.gif

Just wondering, would a CB Nebula go for an orange egg in a trade? (Trying to make use of that misclick now lol)

Edited by Orlageddon

Well, I have three coppers: one kindly gifted from Ayelldee, and two from scouring the different biomes. Missclicked a Spotted Greenwing egg, aaand snatched a brown. I'm currently egg locked until my Exotic egg hatches, or I abandon/gift the Greenwing >w<

Just wondering, would a CB Nebula go for an orange egg in a trade? (Trying to make use of that misclick now lol)

With rumours of rarity... doubtful. But you can try! Sometimes trades will surprise you! smile.gif

With rumours of rarity... doubtful. But you can try! Sometimes trades will surprise you! smile.gif

Thought as much. But I just realized that my two spicy eggs will hatch before it's off cooldown, so I'll see if I can grab one and keep this as a last resort.

I have a trade open for a brown one, which would complete my set... but she hasn't gotten back laugh.gif I don't distrust her I'm just antsy about it!

So, the misclicked Neb that was locking me FINALLY came of cooldown and I misclicked a Waterhorse directly after abandoning it sleep.gif Then, I tried a Vamp bite and... IT REPULSED!!!!! 8^D-)=( Now I have two of each ^^

Did we finally figure out if the colors are biome specific?

Red = Alpine, Forest

Brown = Desert, Volcano

Green = Coast, Jungle

still haven't got any besides the blue;green gifted to me earlier :c curse the bandwidth of this netbook

Woo, managed to grab an orange! Now I just need a bluegreen. But have to wait six more hours for my two-headed to hatch. Never before in my life have I regretted not stocking up on Red dragons. I could use an incubate or five right now!

Loving the atmosphere when DC has a release biggrin.gif Having a hard time catching today's dragons. But I'm sure I can nab one by the end of the day unsure.gif lol

Happy Hunting All xd.png

This drop really pisses me off. None of the previous drops were mixed. Even with the mix, they should still appear more... I should have kept that other blue one to trade for one of the other colors. This freaking sucks... *growls and grumbles*

I'm so glad I took the risk this morning of locking myself. blink.gif I'm guessing it's getting increasingly difficult to snag them. Good luck everyone!! Don't give up!!

I'm so excited for them to mature. I'm so eager to see what the adults look like. biggrin.gif

Is someone adding people's scrolls to the sites? My hell horses were added to only one site and got about 400 views over a day. I go to bed for 9 hours and suddenly they received triple the amount they got 24 hours previously.

How do I keep that from happening?

Yay! I finally caught some new eggs biggrin.gif aaand accepted some IOU from other users ^^ I'm calm now I will have all colours biggrin.gif

Is someone adding people's scrolls to the sites? My hell horses were added to only one site and got about 400 views over a day. I go to bed for 9 hours and suddenly they received triple the amount they got 24 hours previously.

Perhaps you could hide your scroll and take your scroll from your signature?? ohmy.gif

Hide your scroll & fog anything delicate (eggs/hatchies with more than 6days 12hrs) whenever you're away for more than 4-5hrs. The only way unfortunately. sad.gif