TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

So I abadoned my second red egg and tried it adain and...

surprise I got a second brown one... dry.gif

So I abadoned my older brown and owned this...

I need a GREEN one! ohmy.gif

you can get them in the jungle and coastal biomes. =]

Yay, dumped the two browns and picked up two oranges happy.gif

So I abadoned my second red egg and tried it adain and...

surprise I got a second brown one... dry.gif

So I abadoned my older brown and owned this...

I need a GREEN one! ohmy.gif

Then hunt in the Coast or Jungle.

I love these eggs so much. I am hoping for another hybrid tonight - so I can catch some more of these. >.<

you can get them in the jungle and coastal biomes. =]

I read that in the wiki in the rumer section. But thanks I'll give it a try ^^

it worked for me, same with the other eggs/ biomes. =]

Edited by reddof-f6

Why aren't these dropping like the previous drops. So unfair *grumble*. I wouldn't care if the ratios were messed up a little, as long as everyone got their fair share of these ones. Still have yet to see one in the caves. I'll try my best to get there exactly on the hour, even if I highly doubt i'll be getting any. x'D

i think the eggs are going to be different raritary. the orangy ones are common, blueish green are the rare ones and the browns are uncommon

There's 4 hues?

Why aren't these dropping like the previous drops. So unfair *grumble*. I wouldn't care if the ratios were messed up a little, as long as everyone got their fair share of these ones. Still have yet to see one in the caves. I'll try my best to get there exactly on the hour, even if I highly doubt i'll be getting any. x'D

i got some extra browns that i can give you if you dont have any. =]

Horrray!!! I got one... I got one thank you blue nadir and reddof for the tip. ^^

The day is rescued biggrin.gif

Edited by Draconis92

I just need one brown now - and I'm egg locked with mis-clicks for another couple of hours. mad.gif

I need a green but my Internet is being derpy and I'm scared of another misclick... *chews hair nervously* I may have to wait until after these releases are over, though. Even if it means I end up with a Gen2 or something from the departure threads, rather than a CB. biggrin.gif

EDIT: "Misclock"? lol wut

Edited by Dimar

It's because these have to be spread out through all the biomes so chances of seeing one is 1/6 of the other drops due to spread.

question are the different colors only in certain areas because ive caught 3 red ones and havent caught any of the other two colors yets, ive been in the alpine area

i got some extra browns that i can give you if you dont have any. =]

That would be wonderful! ♥ Thank you!

@Twilight_Moon_Racer:

They're by Biome:

Brown-ish colored egg can be found in the Desert/Volcano Biome.

Red-ish colored egg can be found in the Alpine/Forest Biome.

Green-ish colored egg can be found in the Coast/Jungle Biome.

RotomGuy:

But, there are three different eggs. So, it'd be more like 1/3, right? Even still, I was able to get the previous eggs with no problem around this time. I feel like these eggs are ACTING like rare dragons, which I don't like as a release. Being rare is fine, but being rare DURING IT'S RELEASE really stinks.

Edited by MysticTiger

@Twilight_Moon_Racer:

They're by Biome:

wow thank you now i just need to get red of my extra red one so i can unlock myself thank you

wow thank you now i just need to get red of my extra red one so i can unlock myself thank you

You're welcome! Glad to help. :3

@Twilight_Moon_Racer:

They're by Biome:

RotomGuy:

But, there are three different eggs. So, it'd be more like 1/3, right? Even still, I was able to get the previous eggs with no problem around this time. I feel like these eggs are ACTING like rare dragons, which I don't like as a release. Being rare is fine, but being rare DURING IT'S RELEASE really stinks.

already gifted mine away. =]

I actually really hope these are rare. This will make up for me missing the Blusang release and only having 1 CB blusang. sad.gif So become rare, my pretties! Become rare!! I've never been here for a rare release. xd.png Not the Blusangs, not the Trios.

In my opinion, I am liking the green and the red colored ones (females mostly). The brown looks natural which is good too. Saw two of them, but darn were they slippery to grab. Don't know if i'll be sucessful with this or not. Trying...Gotta catch them all! laugh.gif

*whacks herself upside the head*

I told myself, specifically told myself, that I would not get any more eggs today. Guess who just picked up an orange egg? Now I'll only have one egg spot to pick up tonight's release. I'm prayin' to the gods (AKA TJ) that tonight's release is something mild.....

I just caught a green! All by myself! *dances proudly*

I'll let it gender randomly, since I influenced the other colors male x female.

Man I am having no luck catching these today, but I caught a purple dino so it's not soooo bad smile.gif Worth having to wait so I can finally have a dino, maybe by like 10 or 11 the majority of people will be done and I can get one of these pretties