TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

I seriously have to question what these things rarity will be.

...I highly doubt common. But Im also kind of doubting a rare such as CB silvers for example -- would have 3 alts. So maybe a high uncommon.

I don't think they would be the common uncommon that nebs are. More like the uncommon trio or something.

Argh, all I need is 1 of the green variety and I'll be set. But they seem to be harder for me to catch than the other colors, for some reason! X'D

My brother stopped in today for a quick visit, and I asked him if he'd checked out the Release, which he hadn't had time to do, but said he wouldn't mind while we chatted.

He switched from FF to Chrome, which I never used, and thought the 15? minutes he spent filling his scroll (with no misclicks from slow refreshes) was too long, although he's re-promised some help in getting a new mouse and keyboard for my puter as soon as I can afford it.

I have 'nothing on' Chrome, which apparently may be a good part of the difference, but I just tested it, and, co-incidence or not, would have had the 1st Wyvern egg I clicked on, had I not been locked.

If you're using FF, maybe try Chrome?

I really hope tomorrow's release is a breed only, or a super common...

No one's gonna have room after catching a pair of these guys >.>

Edited by SandstormL

General things about their behavior and likes that come during brainstorming. Something like this (it would probably be too much too expect that much information, but something along those lines). It's always nice to hear more about breeds and most users who describe their dragons would value additional information smile.gif

Wow. I don't think I could work that long on anything.

ETA: I've seen them before. And once they got all shiny out of their eggs and people started to mention the project people figured it out.

I actually have an idea in the suggestions forum for threads for COMPLETED dragons where the people who came up with the ideas and all can talk about the dragons, to give out more info. =)

Anyone know what page the links for the candle badges for Day 5 are on?

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I actually have an idea in the suggestions forum for threads for COMPLETED dragons where the people who came up with the ideas and all can talk about the dragons, to give out more info. =)

Yes! I'd also liked if we were able to see spriting threads of the already released dragon. Sometimes it's fun to read through brainstorming parts and a whole lot of breeds end up different from the original idea.

I kinda can't see these being rare, for some reason... maybe it's because it has alt forms.

I kinda can't see these being rare, for some reason... maybe it's because it has alt forms.

I really hope they aren't rare - I'd like LOTS, lol.

Anyone know what page the links for the candle badges for Day 5 are on?

Here are all of them smile.gif

I finally ditched the CB Royal Blue I caught so I could grab my 5th Copper egg. Now I have two Greens, two Reds, and an Orange. I'll have to grab my 2nd Orange after the event is over, so I hope they aren't extremely rare.

This is how I can tell My fiance loves me, Lol. He's giving me his Orange and Green eggs. The brown ones I'm getting by trading Hell-horses for. -Does a little dance.- People really really love me!

Is anyone else wondering what bomb TJ is going to drop on us tonight?

Hope not 3 eggs at a time again xd.png jeez. At least we should be given 7 more free eggslots in name of DC's 7th birthday!

Yep. I shudder to think of it as I poke my hellhorse eggs to hatch.

Yeap, wishing there was a break from new releases right about now. I don't know which egg I'd want to give up for the Day 6 eggs... hoping it's a single-adult-sprite breed, at least. Maybe a dino.

Whoo hoo! Helped my friends and siblings get some, and once I trade my sister for three of her eggs, I'll have all of these I need! =D

Fun to have three eggs in one day, but also stressful. ^^;

~Feathers

Woo! Got one of each color on these guys!

Proud of myself - I've gotten one egg each day (well - two on the 2nd day, and two yesterday [because YAY! Horse Dragon hybrid])

Not bad for having been on vacation!

So...which alts come from which biomes?

According to DC Wiki:

Greens are in the Jungle and the Coast.

Reds are in the Volcano and Desert.

Oranges are in the Forest and the Alpine.