TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

I'm confused about the "alt" thing... wiki says: "Each color of dragon also has an alt."

Is that really true? Because all Tj's hatchies have hatched and gendered and I can't see any difference between them.

Ok yeah...I actually do believe I recognize these little ones from before. <3 Glad I stayed up nearly all night getting these little ones. xd.png Got two of each of the colors. <3

I'm confused about the "alt" thing... wiki says: "Each color of dragon also has an alt."

Is that really true? Because all Tj's hatchies have hatched and gendered and I can't see any difference between them.

the have 3 diff colours

Yay! I caught a green one. Now I'm just missing one variety, and I'd go get it now, if I hadn't misclicked a stupid Nebula. >.< There was just a huge drop in the Coast and I got the overburdened message on like five eggs. I'm considering trying to bite that Neb... but I can't afford to waste space for 24 hours.

Alts in this case, are differently colored dragons of the same breed. So, in this case, since we don't know which one is original, every color has two alts.

Woohoo! Got all 3 and one extra that I will gift out after cool downlol 5 hrs from now

Now I have both brown and green thanks to another kind donor, hopefully I can get an orange one before the end of the day.

I really, really hope they're not too rare when things settle down. The hatchies are awesome and I can't wait to see the adults.

WHY do they have to be mixed in with all the others????? WHY?????

I caught 5 for a friend within a couple of hours of the release, and sent her a teleport once they were out of cooldown.

So now I'm catching for myself and having NO luck whatsoever, because 1, they're mixed with everything else, and 2, I can no longer disable java to make my old computer just a tad bit faster.

Why the hell should people be punished because they want to be kind and help others???

If this is your idea of fun, TJ, I'd like to personally show you my idea of fun. *adds multiple swearwords*

Alts in this case, are differently colored dragons of the same breed. So, in this case, since we don't know which one is original, every color has two alts.

Or wiki might be just wrong... because they say "each color has an alt". Each color as every color would have two: normal and alt.

Yay and Finally *collapses and sighs* biggrin.gif

omg that was infuriating but i just got last one needed the brown one, i only knew as i refreshed my scroll as after opening tabs and them saying no, as seen three and then when refreshed desert all gone and no more, but finally got today's done, one each is enough thank you lol wacko.gif

Or wiki might be just wrong... because they say "each color has an alt". Each color as every color would have two: normal and alt.

* Shrugs* That's how I interpreted it. All I know is that we got three new dragons in the package of one.

That said, I want to see if each dragon will be capable of breeding each color. That would be great, lineage wise.

On the positive side of having them mixed in with other dragons....I saw a black cap egg while I was hunting a little while ago. Sooooo if you missed any of the earlier releases, you might want to keep your eyes open. happy.gif

note to self dont incubate shimmers. i incubated my shimmer so it would hatch faster and put it on er sites and now its sick. grrr. oh well. now i have to wait till its not sick to hatch it and also i am going to wait for tomorrows release and hopefully it will be easier to get for everyone. cool eggies from today i have a green eggie and a reddish orange one. i will worry about the brown one another time

Well, I got one of each finally. I guess I'm going to be satisfied, though I'm worried that these are going to turn out to be rares and this was my only chance of catching them…

That said, I want to see if each dragon will be capable of breeding each color. That would be great, lineage wise.

I'm wondering about that - can't decide if it'd be infuriating or awesome! xd.png

note to self dont incubate shimmers. i incubated my shimmer so it would hatch faster and put it on er sites and now its sick. grrr. oh well. now i have to wait till its not sick to hatch it and also i am going to wait for tomorrows release and hopefully it will be easier to get for everyone. cool eggies from today i have a green eggie and a reddish orange one. i will worry about the brown one another time

Never, ever, ever incubate Tinsels or Shimmers. They take a full 3 days or more to hatch without getting sick.

Well, I got one of each finally. I guess I'm going to be satisfied, though I'm worried that these are going to turn out to be rares and this was my only chance of catching them…

I'm worried about this too. I have a hellfire and a pink egg sitting on my scroll (because somehow, I only have male new pinks and need to do some influencing) and I'm kind of wondering if I should abandon one and try to grab one of the other color of new eggs.

Also really wondering if they breed true to color or not...

I'm wondering about that - can't decide if it'd be infuriating or awesome! xd.png

I really, really hope that all color variations will be same ration vise. Cause, if they are anything like ridgewings there'll be rage.

I've had success incubating Shimmers that are around 4d8h or less and have lots of views. Usually they instahatch, or I just have to pop em in an ER for ten minutes and they're fine.

I have one of each plus an extra orange. I'm convincing myself not to drop one of my hellhorse eggs to try and get more, because that would screw up my plans for the next two days (which are already kinda screwed up).

I've had success incubating Shimmers that are around 4d8h or less and have lots of views. Usually they instahatch, or I just have to pop em in an ER for ten minutes and they're fine.

I have one of each plus an extra orange. I'm convincing myself not to drop one of my hellhorse eggs to try and get more, because that would screw up my plans for the next two days (which are already kinda screwed up).

I doubt very many people are still on track with their original plans. lol the new eggs are all awesome enough that we eventually cave for one of them!

I doubt very many people are still on track with their original plans. lol the new eggs are all awesome enough that we eventually cave for one of them!

Surprisingly, I'm reasonably on track with mine! When it turned out the one happened to be breedable, I decided to just breed one.

That turned out to be incredibly fortuitous, seeing as today's was a 3-egg drop. biggrin.gif

I got 2 greens and 2 browns ans 1 orange.

The other orange I will get from a friend!

So I have a pair of all 3 colours. ^^

I'll be trading for 2 of the 3 colors. I don't have the space for them all.