TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

user posted image

With this image you have summed up the mass reactions.

Personally I kind of like this madness. except the part where I misclicked a pygmy egg.

Oh boy, lots of stuff to collect with this one. 3 clicks, one egg of each color. I'm pleased, hunting did not take long at all. The female hatches are cute. Am looking forward to what these grow into.

Meh. I do like alting breeds (though 2 variants is quite enough for me). But why did this one have to come in the middle of a 7 breeds in 7 days release? Aren't scrolls overstuffed enough without this? mad.gif

At least I managed to get 1 Pair of each except the green (only one egg). But with the amount of other breeds, I'm not confident I'll be able to fill those gaps within a year even.

Which makes me think that maybe DC is growing to be too time-consuming and frustrating for me. sad.gif

Know how you feel...

I also missed the green one. I got two red ones and I'm looked now. dry.gif

If there is someone out there who wants a red and can give me a green please pm!! ohmy.gif

censorkip.gif I got excited at the :30 drop and misclicked a Nocturne. dry.gif

censorkip.gif I got excited at the :30 drop and misclicked a Nocturne. dry.gif

I felt that when I saw them mixing with the other breeds but luckily some poor guy got them instead. cool.gif

I got a feeling I'm gna be addicted to these ones D: and also black caps seem to start dropping in the AP o-o

Arggghhh.... TJ, you've been spoiling us! For the first three releases, the only thing that dropped was the new eggs. I come to catch this afternoon, and now you've thrown the old dragons back into the mix. Oh, woe is me...

I finally made it! One of each colour! (and I'm egglocked anyway -.-)

Do you think these guys are going to be the new rares?

I'm sure I'll struggle when I'll have to catch more dry.gif

Thanks for the location information, guys! Just got a Red and Brown one. Now all I need is green and I'm done for today. :'D

I finally made it! One of each colour! (and I'm egglocked anyway -.-)

Do you think these guys are going to be the new rares?

I'm sure I'll struggle when I'll have to catch more dry.gif

Yeah, I feel sorry for the person who traded for my Silver Shimmer egg. Seriously. I'm getting my next Shimmer after the release. unsure.gif

Ouch.

Yes, so many times yes, Snowsherry - that grapic <333

I have two out of the three colors, will just have to trade for the brown coppers later. Looking forward to the adults, very pretty so far - and hard to find a favorite. Though I am starting to think those 'favorites' are the ones I don't have yet. xd.png

I've been using FF and have been grateful for luck in catching the eggs I've managed to get, and to gifters who've supplied the eggs I couldn't.

My brother, who used to play DC when he came over to visit our mother, whose caregiver I was, almost never found time otherwise, although this was a great excuse for us to sit upstairs and giggle together when Mother wanted to watch TV undisturbed.

So between long hours of work and a process of redoing his house for sale that's been going on forever, he has no time for anything, but keeps saying that someday he will get back to it, and finally got on for a bit today on a flying visit on his way to pick up some things he needed for renovation.

Long story short - he switched over to Chrome (which I never use, and which he put on recently when setting up my puter after the last move) and complained about the 15 minutes it took for him to fill his scroll with new Wyvern eggs - and he swears he's going to help me get a new mouse and keyboard as soon as I have the money.

It was so FAST - although apparently that's mostly because there's 'nothing on it'...

I am SO using that to hunt!

After finding this out near the end of the week... lol

user posted image

I think the last right panel should have villagers with flaming torches and shiny pitchforks.

Reminds of that line from Death Race.

@ SnowSherry: *dies laughing* I actually can relate to that picture. xd.png Though I personally don't mind it. Hybrids are easy to get since you can just breed them and not catch them in the biomes. Though I do agree this one release was a bit much, but hey it's fine by me. xd.png I find it kinda like a challenge. |D

Edited by DarkFire1

Day 5 hatchlings are by far the cutest hatchlings in the cave so far <3

But the pudgy naked cats are pretty freaking cute too

Arggghhh.... TJ, you've been spoiling us! For the first three releases, the only thing that dropped was the new eggs. I come to catch this afternoon, and now you've thrown the old dragons back into the mix. Oh, woe is me...

I implore you to change it back to just the new eggs! Please, pretty please?

I think the last right panel should have villagers with flaming torches and shiny pitchforks.

Reminds of that line from Death Race.

There are still two days left, lol.

Edit: Classycal, have you tried using Chrome?

I was using FF and my brother just used Chrome on my puter and was peeved that it took him a whole 15 minutes? of precious time (he had to be elsewhere right away and get some things done) to fill his scroll with new Wyverns on 5-minute Drops, and a lot of that was just due to relatively minor cursor issues.

He didn't have a single misclick, either.

Mine has 'nothing on it', (no add-ons and stuff, I suppose, still too groggy with a bad cold [my brother had generously shared with me and also still had traces of, so in no danger from my germs] to think of asking what exactly was meant by that) because I never use Chrome and he just put it on recently, so it may be different otherwise, but looking at the comparative speed of refreshes, I was rather upset with myself for hearing that some people had had problems with Chrome on DC and so never tried it.

Edited by Syphoneira

I implore you to change it back to just the new eggs! Please, pretty please?

I have doubts this will happen--they seem to be rares, considering there in all biomes, mixed from the start, and are metallic.

There are still two days left, lol.

I think the Day 7 should be reserved for a nuclear bomb.

What would be the point of killing other people's dragons? Are they assuming that these are rare and only want to have one of the few dragons that get released on the first day?

Because meanness. There are what, 40,000 people on dragon cave? Odds are there are a few sociopaths out there. Why do some fire fighters commit arson and some nurses poison patients? It could be someone wanting to get glory by rushing in and "helping" victims. Or it could just be a brat.

@SnowSherry:

Hilarious comic ! laugh.gif

@topic:

But joking aside - I love the crazy days so far ! It may be stressful, it may be frustrating now and then, but hey - I get to see a new breed every day for seven days ! A round of expectation and excitement about how the adults will look every day for seven days ! I'm here for the first Split in ages, and for the first dragon ever that has three different subspecies, sorted by biomes ! (So nice - not the darn roulette you have to play every time you want a specific Nebula !) I'm here and see dozens, or maybe hundreds, of users, all sharing their enthusiasm, their joy and their woes in an endless chatter of posts !

I'm here for the epic "Seven Dragons in Seven Days" event people will be talking of years after ! (I'm quite sure they will...)

Don't know about you, but I'm happy to be here, and I wouldn't want anything changed !! (Well... Another 3 to 5 eggslots maybe, but meh... wink.gif )

Edit: Torches and pitchforks ! Yey, that would be classy !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus