TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Three variants, oh dear. There goes my plan getting two of each type each day. wink.gif

But I got my first one on the first try. xd.png

Edit: Next drop next egg. Doesn't seem so hard. smile.gif

Edited by LostFate

Yep - bound to become stuff I will not get CB's of, just like female silver and golds.

(Why three eggs at once, why? ...And then they turn out to be like Terrae, with one kind of adult sprite and multiple egg sprites, and then we've all been trolled.)

Annnnnd they're impossible to catch. NOOOOOO sad.gif

I taught my kids how to catch easier... we put a piece of clear tape on the monitor over one of the egg spots. Then right before the 5 minute mark I put the mouse on the spot and alternate F5 with the left hand and clicking with the right 2-3 times. Usually we catch the very first egg that way. Try it and let me know if that works.

Oh my, not one, but three eggs!

No wonder you gave us a day's break! Gah, these aren't going to be easy... at bet I can get 2 full pairs to still be able to catch tomorrow sad.gif

*starts thinking over trade plans for the remainder of the release*

I taught my kids how to catch easier... we put a piece of clear tape on the monitor over one of the egg spots. Then right before the 5 minute mark I put the mouse on the spot and alternate F5 with the left hand and clicking with the right 2-3 times. Usually we catch the very first egg that way. Try it and let me know if that works.

Next thing you know, sticky tape will be disabled, just like javascript! wink.gif

Finally got all three. And one horse misclick. Will be APing that tomorrow.

Now I can actually enjoy my night and watch anime. Night everyone, happy hunting. (They're dropping every ten minutes, if you haven't figured that out).

grats Cajun smile.gif

finally figured out how to edit a wiki page :laugh: so I added in this to the rumor section

◾Brown-ish/Purple-ish colored alt can be found in the Desert/Volcano Biome.

◾Red-ish/Coppery colored alt can be found in the Alpine/Forest Biome.

◾Green-ish/Blue-ish colored alt can be found in the Coast/Jungle Biome.

Next thing you know, sticky tape will be disabled, just like javascript! wink.gif

=)) Bhahahahahaha LOLOLOLOL!!!!! I can't stop giggling now, thank you. My youngest just yelled from her room (the one next to mine), "quit laughing mom, we're trying to sleep you know!" hehehehehehehehe

Aaaand I misclicked an ochredrake >.< Now I REALLY need my boyfriend to wake up. Thing is, he's the sort that could sleep through an earthquake so I doubt his phone ringing will do much good.

I'm pretty convinced they're Copper. It seems to fit so well, I don't see what else they could be. The alt system is pretty neat I have to say, even though right now I kind of hate it because it's making my life difficult, once I have a pair of each I'm sure I'll really love it. I hope the adult lives up to the expectations tongue.gif

(Why three eggs at once, why? ...And then they turn out to be like Terrae, with one kind of adult sprite and multiple egg sprites, and then we've all been trolled.)

If that happened, then... I don't even know what to say. T.T All that sweat and tears for nothing *is overdramatic*

Edited by Anna Selka

Dare I reveal a secret?

Sure.

I do something somewhat similar. I hold down CTRL, spam R with my left hand, and spam the mouse button. It just opens up new tabs, and keep refreshing.

If I never get an egg ever again, I expect you all to donate to me for that wonderful tip, lol.

Finally got all three. And one horse misclick. Will be APing that tomorrow.

Now I can actually enjoy my night and watch anime. Night everyone, happy hunting. (They're dropping every ten minutes, if you haven't figured that out).

I wouldn't AP that horse... there are a ton of people in the trades asking for them now!!! You should put it up for trade and see what you can get (or gift it) smile.gif

Dare I reveal a secret?

Sure.

I do something somewhat similar. I hold down CTRL, spam R with my left hand, and spam the mouse button. It just opens up new tabs, and keep refreshing.

If I never get an egg ever again, I expect you all to donate to me for that wonderful tip, lol.

I do the same but my laptop is older and wifi kind of sucky. Not the best of combination, especially with my reaction time.

Three alts? That's why yesterday was bred-only dragon! And I caught one green one... and one sunsong T_T

Thanks for info about the colours, it's probably right as I was in the Jungle biggrin.gif

Dare I reveal a secret?

Sure.

We tried that the first day... I had so many tabs open and sat there for what felt like FOREVER closing each tab one by one by clicking the little x... only to realize about 50 windows later that I could have just closed the browser and reopened. blink.gif

AND... we didn't catch not one egg. I think it may be because that takes coordination... and I am lucky if my left hand keeps it's finger on the F5. hehehe

But thanks for the tip -- there are a lot of people that don't know that one yet. smile.gif

I wouldn't AP that horse... there are a ton of people in the trades asking for them now!!! You should put it up for trade and see what you can get (or gift it) smile.gif

I might put it up for trade, but I'll probably gift it. Thanks for telling me! Have a nice night and happy hunting. smile.gif

I finally got one of each egg after my stubborn Day Three eggs hatched. Must resist the urge to get two of each egg.

I might put it up for trade, but I'll probably gift it. Thanks for telling me! Have a nice night and happy hunting. smile.gif

Same to you! I'm about to hit the sack... my body hurts from all the clicking. It's amazing what muscles you use all through your arm and all the way into your back with just your right pointer/clicker finger!!! unsure.gif

OOOOH!!!  I just checked the first page and TJ's eggs are starting to crack!!!  NOW I want to stay up and wait and see what they look like.  Dangit!  dry.gif

~Post moved~ Please do not double post use the edit tool.

Edited by _Z_

First egg I clicked and got it! biggrin.gif

Now I'm egglocked until my exotics hatch >_<

Why did I have to breed those dragons yesterday? T_T

And there was a Tsunami!!! I've been trying to catch one since they came out, nooo! *cries some more*

And that, my friends, is today's dose of drama from me.

Dare I reveal a secret?

Sure.

That's what I do as well xd.png But this time it brought me three misclicks because of all the commons that were sitting between the new eggs... At least I also managed to catch two of the new ones. Well, I'll be back in five hours!

Anyone want to trade me a green and red one? xd.png it's too hard to catch one, even with only 30 people, all those dang commons mixing in D;

got at least one of each ;D

these are between coastal waverunners and dark greens (vines) when i click "sort by breed". they might actually be coppers... owo

First egg I clicked and got it! biggrin.gif

Now I'm egglocked until my exotics hatch >_<

Why did I have to breed those dragons yesterday? T_T

And there was a Tsunami!!! I've been trying to catch one since they came out, nooo! *cries some more*

And that, my friends, is today's dose of drama from me.

I saw the blusang I needed and hesitated enough to ask myself "dare I take up a space"?!!! That one second hesitation made me miss EVERYTHING. BUT --- we are all egg locked now... I'm only staying awake because TJ's eggs are cracking and I want to seeeeee!!!!!