TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

I think...I must succumb to the need for sleep. Much as I want to stay up to see these guys hatch (and see Day 2's adults)...I'm not sure I can handle it.. :/

Well, my ending 'stats' are 2 darker browns and a green one, ahaha~

See you tomorrow night, same bat time, same bat channel!!!

Am I going blind? The "greens" look BLUE to me. Brown, red, blue.

yesh, snagged a green one (hands down my fav colored egg in this batch too) on the xx:20

and a red one on the xx:30

hopefully I can get 1 of each color in the afternoon when my 3 Kittehs hatch. if not, i'm content with just 1 of each color all things considered laugh.gif

Am I going blind? The "greens" look BLUE to me. Brown, red, blue.

Kind of a verdi gris (sp?!)... which is what they are. smile.gif

Got two... uhm, red ones? Hoping I can get the other two colors in a few hours.

Wow managed to get another red one and switched biomes to get a green one on the same 5 minutes drop. That's better luck than I've had on the hour drops all night. blink.gif

Is there a difference in colors in different biomes? Like green in Forest, red in Volcano. Or it's just random everywhere?

Edited by reimolino

woops i totally forgot about the event and i haven't gotten any yet. XD; Is there any word on how the alts work?

Is there a difference in colors in different biomes? Loke green in Forest, red in Volcano. Or it's just random everywhere?

Most of the time it's

BROWN in the Desert & Volcano

GREEN in the Coast & Jungle

ORANGE in Alpine & Forest

Finally! Got a Green one, now all I want is one of the Orange ones.

*Stares unblinkingly at Day Three eggs* Hatch already, you little monsters.... xd.png I still need the red/orange egg.

Edited by frostmourne

Well I caught my six but shot my horse in the face for catching even two tomorrow. xd.png Since there's word that they're rare, I'm glad I took the risk. Totally scared about tomorrow's though.

@piemaster:

are this really metals?

Got two of the greenish ones (from the jungle) because i didn't had eggs yesterday.

Now waiting till my 4 of friday hatch.

and then keep myself from getting 4 or i can't take in eggs tomorrow sad.gif

It's not funny that we get more eggs in one day...

Not that i don't like the fact that we get lots of new dragons but my schedule only counts on one dragon type per day.

Ok i'll be able to get 2 eggs of 2 types and none of the other but 3 eggs tomorrow OR 2 of all 3 types and only one tomorrow and try to trade for the one i am missing later :s

what to do sad.gif

You all know that TJ is now laughing his ass off behind his pc with us trying to figure out how to get all dragons, right?

Edited by Dolphine

Got one of each. I think I'll keep at that for today. tongue.gif

I can have some more space for tomorrow's eggs. ^^

Yes, the timing is definitely off. The 5-min drops start around 20 seconds before the 5-min mark... At least when I look at both my watch, my phone, my computer and the AoND page...

What's up with that?

Ah.. so it's not just me noticing that. Thought all my clocks were off suddenly!

I managed to get 4-- two brown and one each of the others. Will have to get the others later. I don't want to dump my hybrid eggs to make room, they should hatch tomorrow night. That will give me room for tomorrow's eggies. And then today's eggs should be hatched in time for me to get the last day's offering.

Thank you spriters and TJ. This is an awesome event!

Edited by wbmorgan

So how long do these eggs take to hatch?

I don't think I will be here to see it. tongue.gif

hmm, by this time with the other releases the eggs had cracks in them. these aren't even budging.

this, coupled with how the release and the 95% probability that they are Copper Dragons (ie: another Metallic) gives a lot of weight to the rumor of them being rare.

I also hope their eastern in style, and if no, then a different style form the Gold and Silver Metals.

I wonder why he released a Copper as the next Metal instead of a Bronze *scratches head*

oooo a Wyvren Metal <3

I know that's not what you meant Kimber, but I adore that idea

*enters Jungle*

'This egg has a reddish shine'

*click*

*get*

Nice eggs C:

oooo a Wyvren Metal <3

I know that's not what you meant Kimber, but I adore that idea

Yeah those would be beautiful.