TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Yus, like it is every day at this time smile.gif

Haven't caught any yet though... *sighs*

1am Cave Time the site goes down?

I got two red ones before maintenance, but then after it was over, there were loads of other eggs, not a single new one,

Maintenance on an hourly drop? Thank god I'm only mock clicking to get my reflexes in... but still!!!

Well I managed to get all three colors...and one misclicked nebula. That will be making it's way to the AP as soon as the cool down is over. I'd love to get two of each but then I'd only have one slot for tomorrow. UGH!!!!!

Although it seems like this is going to be a rare dragon - so maybe I should just go for it and nearly egg lock myself with them.

my mom and sister have made me be the official catcher, so I caught me a pair of reds, my sister a pair of greens, and my mom a pair of browns. Guess that will have to do till later and we breed each other some more x.x

sure hope they arent too rare, bc I'd like to catch them later as all cbs...

TY for this event, it has been STELLAR so far!!

I know, I know! Almost all of us are out of incubates... >.<

I think I actually have 4 more incubates the last time I checked, but I know for sure that i"m running out of influences. ><

Maintenance on an hourly drop? Thank god I'm only mock clicking to get my reflexes in... but still!!!

Mock clicking? So like, finger exercise... hmmm... good idea. cool.gif

I think I actually have 4 more incubates the last time I checked, but I know for sure that i"m running out of influences. ><

One of the kids ran out of influences... another ran out of incubates... and it was hilarious listening to them try to plot how to influence and then send the egg to the other to incubate... they went back and forth reminding each other that whatever is done is lost when transferring. Yes... two boys... both the youngest. hehehe

I'm curious as to what these dragons will look like, though the eggs do seem to look familiar ^^; (And for some reason I can't access any other web page but the cave and forum blink.gif Is anyone else have that problem or is it just me? ._.) Edited by FluffyPillow

Im happy I was able to collect 1 of each color so now I can sleep biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

So can anyone confirm if any of the 1- 5 days so far will be rare or not?

Wouldn't it be funny if these things turned out not to be related to copper at all? xd.png Although, I support the theory myself. Haha

I think they should be Marble dragons and when you breed them with Stones you get a beautiful kitchen. xd.png

That downtime was really scary... I though that my last egg wasn't saved. Anyways, I've got two of three but I'm egg-locked now. sad.gif

Really hope these won't be too rare for my pathetically slow internet connection to catch. Took at least four seconds for it to register a swap between biomes, let alone catch an egg during that last drop.

...Then downtime happened. Off to bed for me, then! Good luck, everyone!

I think they should be Marble dragons and when you breed them with Stones you get a beautiful kitchen. xd.png

I would love a beautiful kitchen tongue.gif

Mock clicking? So like, finger exercise... hmmm... good idea. cool.gif

Yah... I would've gotten a Green and a Red... TROLOLOLOLOL!!!! Now if I can do that with eggslots open...

One of the kids ran out of influences... another ran out of incubates... and it was hilarious listening to them try to plot how to influence and then send the egg to the other to incubate... they went back and forth reminding each other that whatever is done is lost when transferring. Yes... two boys... both the youngest. hehehe

Ouch, that had to be hard to find out. :X But yeah I'm probably going to have to swap for genders. *insert dramatic music here*

Yeah, my plans for this release have officially flown out the window.

lmao

I and my friends will catch and grow up many day 5 eggs for everybody that can add me to 2nd Shimmer Scale list. I accept~Removed~. I'll transfer when they become ER hatchlings. PM me if you interested ^^

Edited by _Z_

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

YAY! All of our scrolls are full. I made this a learning experience... we kept track of who caught what, so when it got down to my oldest and me (going last) we made sure the colors that we all had were even. We have the same amount of all three - so after the cool down and trading, everyone will get one of each color! I sure hope they aren't rare,,, or at least they keep dropping until we can all get one of each gender!!!

I misclicked and got a Black and Speckled, but I actually need a CB Black so... win?

0 newbies though so... fail?

Annnnnd they're impossible to catch. NOOOOOO sad.gif

Oh they are very easy to catch... WHEN YOU'RE EGGLOCKED WITH MISSCLICKS!

Having a hard time too and I've been here since they first started dropping. sad.gif I've only caught a Green thus far.