TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

OOOOH!!! I just checked the first page and TJ's eggs are starting to crack!!! NOW I want to stay up and wait and see what they look like. Dangit! dry.gif

They're trolling you, cajun... xd.png

I taught my kids how to catch easier... we put a piece of clear tape on the monitor over one of the egg spots. Then right before the 5 minute mark I put the mouse on the spot and alternate F5 with the left hand and clicking with the right 2-3 times. Usually we catch the very first egg that way. Try it and let me know if that works.

You just reminded me of when I had to use pieces of tape to keep track of dig spots in a Kyrandia game.

errrg wish I knew if my friend was going to be on or not to get these eggs ><

My money's definitely on these being Copper, and if they are the ones I think they are... then they're awesome happy.gif Though I don't remember those having alts.

The fansites really need a view boost... I think I'll be leaving some autoviewers open while I go to work today!

They're trolling you, cajun... xd.png

I KNEW IT!!!!! ninja.gif

We tried that the first day... I had so many tabs open and sat there for what felt like FOREVER closing each tab one by one by clicking the little x... only to realize about 50 windows later that I could have just closed the browser and reopened.  blink.gif

As another tip, you can close tabs with CTRL + W. Makes closing them a lot faster. wink.gif

Whooo, eggies are cracking, can't WAIT to see them! <3

Edited by TheDoggy

3 of 4 of my new eggs are sick. .____.

First time I've had a sick egg in a long time.

The fansites really need a view boost... I think I'll be leaving some autoviewers open while I go to work today!

Good idea! I'll have some windows open while I wait for eggslots to open!

Dare I reveal a secret?

Sure.

I do something somewhat similar. I hold down CTRL, spam R with my left hand, and spam the mouse button. It just opens up new tabs, and keep refreshing.

If I never get an egg ever again, I expect you all to donate to me for that wonderful tip, lol.

I tried that, but it really didn't work as well as what I have been doing (using F5, clicking, and using the backspace to go back) because my computer starts to run much slower when so many tabs are open and I end up with nothing. If it works for you though, that's great. ^-^ Haha

I taught my kids how to catch easier... we put a piece of clear tape on the monitor over one of the egg spots.  Then right before the 5 minute mark I put the mouse on the spot and alternate F5 with the left hand and clicking with the right 2-3 times.  Usually we catch the very first egg that way.  Try it and let me know if that works.

I find this funny cause it's the exact same way I caught mine. xd.png Minus the tape part though, but I click at the spot where the egg is at on the 5 minute mark while hitting the F5 button. xd.png

And I'm starting to see cracks in TJ's eggs! biggrin.gif

Edited by DarkFire1

edit - answered: it means non-new eggs do show up

Does an all-biome release mean that there will be some eggs that aren't that species, or did they stop dropping? I just got a completely old egg from the desert because I clicked thinking anything that showed up would be the new stuff. (Sorry if I've missed the info somewhere)

Edited by diaveborn

Good idea! I'll have some windows open while I wait for eggslots to open!

I try to keep one window open on the fan sites while I'm at work... my boss thinks I'm nuts... but the dragons, they need me! smile.gif

Did anyone see if the egg colors are different in different biomes?

I got one of the first in the desert and a greenish one in the coast. Is there a connection between biome and color?

Did anyone see if the egg colors are different in different biomes?

I got one of the first in the desert and a greenish one in the coast. Is there a connection between biome and color?

yes, probebly. =]

anyone know which biome for the (middle) orange-red egg is?

Yikes... I already see some VERY YOUNG Coppers in the hatcheries!! D: WHY?!

I normally don't put my eggs in the hatchery automatically, I usually fog them once I grab them, then put them in the hatcheries once they're ready to hatch. Afterwards I re-fog them again to keep them from getting unwanted views or clicks. smile.gif

Guh. Torn between staying awake to see these hatch and the two-heads mature, or just going to bed for a few hours. e_e Pulled an all-nighter just 'cos and now I don't know which way's up! xd.png

Bah. I lied. I haven't gone to sleep. (*scolds self*). But I can't help it; I gotta see these guys hatch! (S2 crack, hooray!)

And yeah.

Green - Ocean/Jungle

Orange - Alp/Forest

Brown - Desert/Volacano

(Correct me if I'm wrong...I'm very sleepy.)

Wow! 3 egg at once!!!

You are so great TJ

Thank you very much. laugh.giflaugh.gif

yes, probebly. =]

anyone know which biome for the (middle) orange-red egg is?

I'm putting my bet on forest, seeing that the url for Coast is #1 and Desert is #2. Has anyone picked up a forest variation of these yet?

*bangs fists on table and chants* HATCH! HATCH! HATCH! HATCH!

I've been donating clicks and views for the new release as well. love sitting in ANOD and Silvis and helping keep I clean as well smile.gif

edit - JIC people need to know where to find the different colors

◾Brown-ish/Purple-ish colored alt can be found in the Desert/Volcano Biome.

◾Red-ish/Coppery colored alt can be found in the Alpine/Forest Biome.

◾Green-ish/Blue-ish colored alt can be found in the Coast/Jungle Biome.

Edited by Red2111

Yeah new Eggs smile.gif

Caught two and misclicked on a new Teimarr but I`m keeping that now. Will try to catch the last one another time.