TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

i got two of these beauties today. i am going to have to wait till sometime tomorrow to get my two eggs as someone decided to gift me another egg i had IOUd during the release. grrrr. oh well i can be patient to get day 4 eggies. i find i have better luck the next day anyways

These little hatchies are so cute. I can't wait to see the adults! biggrin.gif

I'm just gonna wait til they are hatchies and trade for them. Save me a lot of stress, lol.

good way to avoid carpal tunnel to biggrin.gif My hand is killing me with clicking+other games last few days lol

Well, my arthritis is acting up, so it's a better way this time.

Huh? Oh noes .... I thought with TinyPic I wouldn't get overloaded...right?!? (like I would with Photobucket) user posted image

I think you're okay. I did the marriage equality sign with the Dcave egg in many sigs. I used Tiny Pic. But they did remove the picture after about a month. I didn't have an account with them though. But they didn't get overloaded! Sadly, it's also blocked for me at work so I usually can't see those links sad.gif

Whoever wanted the cat themed dragons, freeze the hatchlings now. tongue.gif

my god...  o.o these hatchies are pink blobs of cuteness!

Agreed!!!

edited to add:

good way to avoid carpal tunnel to biggrin.gif  My hand is killing me with clicking+other games last few days lol

MY hand is fine, it's my shoulder that's killing ME!

Edited by rubyshoes

-removed and added to post above this one, please don't double post- Edited by rubyshoes

MY hand is fine, it's my shoulder that's killing ME!

I'm with ya on this. Arthritis stinks, but it can't stop us from grabbing the new releases! Must catch them all laugh.gif

I wonder where the next egg is going to be based? Forest? Alpine? Or the Jungle?

Omg, I was such a derp and didn't realise that I was only holding 6 eggs, not 7! Only just figured it out when I playfully clicked one of the desert eggs and got it. XD /facepalm

Ah, I recognize this one. Though I've never seen the sprites on this big a scale before.

Looks Like I'm missing the first hour of the fourth release. I'll be watching Fast and Furious 6 at the theater and won't be near any laptop and I doubt I'll be able to catch anything on my iphone.

No desert drop for :00?? I'm looking right now and every other biome has eggs, but not the desert. And I couldn't have missed them already 'cause I started refreshing before :00!

edit: nevermind, looks like they just started dropping late.

Edited by Marie19R

Love the hatchies! biggrin.gif

I think this release schedule is going to kill us all! My day 1 hatchies are sick and my day 3 eggs were added to fansites without my permission. Keeping everything from getting sick while still getting enough views to hatch on time so we can keep getting the next days eggs is going to be a delicate balance.

I wonder where the next egg is going to be based? Forest? Alpine? Or the Jungle?

i have a feeling it will be alpine again. maybe tomorrows release will be in the jungle or forest but i think tonights will be alpine. i have this funny feeling. oh well i cant adopt till tomorrow anyways tonights. i am egglocked

Love the hatchies! biggrin.gif

I think this release schedule is going to kill us all! My day 1 hatchies are sick and my day 3 eggs were added to fansites without my permission. Keeping everything from getting sick while still getting enough views to hatch on time so we can keep getting the next days eggs is going to be a delicate balance.

I only added mine to one site yet they got sick. I wonder if they can just add the code since my scroll is visible to everyone.

I only added mine to one site yet they got sick. I wonder if they can just add the code since my scroll is visible to everyone.

Yes. People can actually add your whole scroll since it is visible. I've had to hide my scroll, this is the first time I've had to that.

I managed to keep all my eggs safe so far. I'm only worried about getting everything on time. Ive got hatchlings coming in, so I have to time everything correctly in order to get it all laugh.gif

I love these new ones though. Their e so adorable. I have a feling I'm going to love them. Their design on the egg was really interesting too x3