TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

=(cajunsun @ May 24 2013, 06:53 PM

MY hand is fine, it's my shoulder that's killing ME!

=Zilverwing,May 24 2013, 07:23 PM

I'm with ya on this. Arthritis stinks, but it can't stop us from grabbing the new releases! Must catch them all  laugh.gif

I have arthritis and carpal tunnel...but I'm a glutton for punishment...and new eggies! tongue.gif

...must click faster...

Off how?

They probably mean the "it has grown wings" and "It must be nearly mature" phrasing rather than the standard "And look! And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing."

But really, the description is fine.

I think the phrasing sounds a little wonky too, but it's not going to bother me for long, since they'll be grown soon. laugh.gif

And the egg that refused to hatch is now sick. Psh.

Now i have to re-math. e_e

Either double biome or a hybrid i think are the theories.

I would love to get a hybrid to give us a little break, but it could always be a rare that would drop in all biomes.

I would love to get a hybrid to give us a little break, but it could always be a rare that would drop in all biomes.

Or an ultra-common that will drop in all biomes.

We were talking about that a bit in the Fifth Element thread. I think we decided that whatever we decided TJ would surprise us. So far it's been one biome per day for that day's release, but we don't know that he'll continue with that through 6 days and then do either a hybrid or something that falls in all biomes. The three biomes he's dropped new eggs for happen to be three of the least populated biomes. Maybe tonight's will drop in more than one. We don't know.

3 more hours! I haven't been to bed before 2 a.m since this started. lol

Maybe tonight's will drop in more than one.

I can't decide if that would be good or bad..

Edited by MedievalMystic

And just before day 4 eggs start, the Biomes, Desert excepting, are back to showing pre-event eggs?

Wa ha ha, my eggs and hatchlings haven't been sick for 18 hours now. Awesome. Does anyone know how long they can stay sick/keep getting views before they die?

Wa ha ha, my eggs and hatchlings haven't been sick for 18 hours now. Awesome. Does anyone know how long they can stay sick/keep getting views before they die?

not sure, i've heard of eggs being sick for 24 hours and not dying.

Umm...I think it's infinite for wild dragons. For on scrolls, I think it depends on the dragon, like common dragons can go for days while uber-rare dragons can die in like...5 minutes.

And just before day 4 eggs start, the Biomes, Desert excepting, are back to showing pre-event eggs?

Actually, on the five minute drop at xx:30 in the desert, I definitely almost misclicked a Thunder trio and a Moon/Sunstone... so normal dragons are already starting to mix in with these Day 3 dragons too e-e

Tho... now on this xx:35 drop I only saw event eggs. Dragcave why you so weird rolleyes.gif

not sure, i've heard of eggs being sick for 24 hours and not dying.

Umm...I think it's infinite for wild dragons. For on scrolls, I think it depends on the dragon, like common dragons can go for days while uber-rare dragons can die in like...5 minutes.

I guess there's some algorithm, with number of views/clicks per minute (or something) while it's sick. Important thing is that no one's died from it yet. biggrin.gif

They can't keep getting views while they're sick or they WILL die. only TJ's eggs and the CB Prize eggs have ever had protection to keep the sick eggs from dying.

Well I was offline for exactly 11 hours, my dragon eggs weren't sick before I went offline, but they were both dead due to sickness when I came online.

First time this had ever happened to me, pretty disappointed.

Edited by Chandler